Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ahh, hopes i really thought you would have had the baby by now. You are very brave. I wouldn't have left the hospital. Look after yourself xx

SB, hope all be ok, thinking of you xx

Hi pops, laura and CG. Well, it's brownish when i wipe now so i tried to call my mw who is off duty so her phone is off. I called the hospital ward to talk to a midwife, all she said was to call my gp or go to A&E. I called my gp, they told me to call 111 emergency. I called them, explained what's been happening. I need to call back in an hour when the out of hour surgery opens. If heavy bleeding, fever and stomach or back pain then i need to call 999. Blimey! I am a bit scared now!

I hate when you get passed from pillar to post.
I'm pregnant, i'm spotting, i'm scared. Isn't that enough???

BD did you attempt to dtd other night? im just thinking maybe old blood travelling down :shrug: but read many a time on here women spotting all way through :hugs:

yes poppy we did the other night, don't remember exactly when. I hope it's just that and nothing serious. I'm gonna go to loo again now and check xx

You would think it'd be enough PC, apparently it's not :(

ok I'm changing my guess back to Friday :rofl:

seriously though, hopes I think you did the right thing, its no fun and waiting a bit longer, I have a feeling your waters will break for real soon though:hugs:

babyd hopefully like poppy said its just your cervix irritated from dtd:hugs:

SB hope all is ok hun.

babyhopes hope scan goes well :hug:

Tink nice to see you and gorgeous Lily, so happy I got more cuddles and a huge big smile when she woke up :D:happydance: see you in a couple of weeks :hugs: x

There was nothing there now again. I'm just gonna start with my chicken curry and if i start spotting blood or getting pain then i'll go to A&E. What can an out of hours doctor do? Just tell me it's probably normal and maybe book a scan for tomorrow? Go and wait there for hours for that? I rather call my gp in the morning and have a chat with her maybe she'd arrange a scan right away. What do you think?

yes I agree babyd nothing they can do, I would def wait unless there is heavy blood, then I'd go a&e hope it stops for you and you can relax :hug:

:wave: afternoon/evening all...

babydream...:hugs: hope your ok :flower: thinking of you xxxxxxxxxx :hugs::friends: sounds like you have a good plan if bleeding carries on but it sounds like your spotting from :sex:..thats exactly why stevie wouldnt touch me...:dohh:..xxx

hopes...did i say 24th...think i did, im sticking to that as im NOT A CHEAT like other ding dongs :rofl::rofl:...cant wait to see your baby! eeeeeeeek exciting!! xx

how are all other ding dongs xx

asfm...my :holly: are killin'...:growlmad: they are huge swollen and feel red hot...fecking horrid!!!...baby Rhys is worth it though! x

Us cheaters? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :haha:

MC when my boobs were like after korben i got into hot bath and soaked flannel in hot water and covered my boobs, it helped cos my milk released quicker lol

OK i am for sure not peeing myself. went downstairs to get a drink in my nightgown (no i wasnt wearing pants or underwear because im too fat to lay around the house in that :dohh:) anyway i leaked on the kitchen floor and it is pink now. i KNOW i am not peeing pink. so it must be really thin watery discharge.

babydream how much are you bleeding? i had spotting on and off for weeks brown, red, pink, everything in between.. and i was terrified but i wish i wouldnt have been because everyone told me it would be ok.. and it was! :hugs:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: Hopes is gonna have her baby in next 24hrs... can i change my guess from Sunday back to Wednesday? :rofl::rofl:

you guys are ALL cheaters! :rofl: pink might be from getting exam last night, although ive never spotted from exams or sex or anything before. dunno anymore.

anyway.. we just had an earthquake! idk about where you guys are located but thats a big deal for pennsylvania, not so common.

Yeh earthquakes don't happen here too often - hope it wasn't a bad one.
I'm sticking with Friday, you're all cheaters!!

hmm yes maybe I should change guess to tomorrow :rofl:
not cheating just change my mind a lot :rofl:
ouch with the :holly: mc, maybe use your pump to express a little bit to ease it a bit?

Hopes I think you are def leaking Amniotic fluid, but youve been checked so hopefully tonight real labor will begin and you can get to the hospital to have that :baby: :yipee:

well if nothing else, i have another routine midwife appointment tomorrow 745am. feel like i live at that stupid hospital.

try to get some rest now hopes, you will need your energy for when you go into labor :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->