Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey lovelies :hugs:

Well hopes, I'd be pretty anxious myself if I knew I was leaking fluids and living an hr from the hossie. Personally, I probably would have opted for just a little intervention so I could stay at the hospital but I undy your decision too. Just don't wait too long to go back when things start moving along hun :hugs: but how exciting you're gonna have your lo :baby: any time now!!!!!! :yipee:

Babyd, I think you're alright sweetie. Like everybody has said, some spotting is completely normal and it really does sound like it's most likely from when you and dh were :sex: recently. :winkwink:

Sleepingbubs, I hope all your tests keep coming back normal sweetie :hugs:

Crap...I got distracted (ds bugging me...) and now I can't remember what else.....

Ho hum.....well I'll be ordering my meds today girls b/c I'll start stimming next week. My ivf nurse said defo I'll start on sept 2nd or 3rd. Yay!!!!! Everything seems to be moving along as it should so far!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Hopes- I'm glad that you didn't get any medical intervention I didn't with my 2nd and the labor was sooo much easier it sounds like your little one will be here soon on their own anyways I hope that you have an easy and tolerable labor

MC- oh that sounds terrible with your boobs Idk how to relieve that other than baby nursing maybe a tight bra although I think that maybe old fashioned advice hope they feel better soon

China- how are you feeling?

Poppy- hope all is well with you

SB- I hope that everything is okay with you I'll keep you in my prayers

afm- had a dr.'s appt today and starting in 3weeks I have to have weekly nst tests and extra ultrasounds to check that I don't have too much fluid I also have slightly elevated bp so I'm sure that in the next few weeks I'll have extra monitoring for that other than that everything is good and dr said that as long as everything looks okay I don't need to be induced until my due date which gives me a chance to go into labor on my own

Hello,

Pk I'm glad to hear things are going as planned :)

Mommyv good news x

Hopes, I agree with pk being anxious as you live a long distance from hossy. Fx your little one will arrive soon now. I did guess 24th and girl!

CG, hope you feeling better hunni. My offer still stands for the chat xx

No more spotting for now but I feel a bit of a pressure in tummy. If more spotting I'll call Gp tomorrow morning. I'm really tired and feeling sick :(

BD try get some sleep sweetie, glad no more spotting :hugs: pregnancy can be a bloody scary thing for 9mths :nope:

It is bloody scary, no wonder I'm paranoid. Curry just came back up, haven't actually been sick for a while I thought I was over the worst but it doesn't seem like stopping the anti sickness meds is a good idea. I'll try to sleep, night night poppy xxx

Night Babydream :hugs:

Just watched Grudge 2 dont think im gonna be sleeping much :argh:

Woo Hoo....PK!!!!

BabyD, I'm cool for right now. I stop going over to 1st tri forums....that forum scares the shit out me and its depressing. That was part of my problem.

Yeah, I don't think your baby likes curry:hugs: Sleep well my friend.

Ugh CG deffo stay away from 1st Tri i avoided like the plague this time around, hope your ok :hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone!!! I had the weirdest feeling today that someone in the original group from last fall would have a recent bfp, and lo and behold, CHINAAAAAAAA!!! I've been following most everyone on FB but wanted to stop in and say hello! Everyone's new babies and bumps are so beautiful-I'm lucky to have been a part of all of the journeys thus far! Hope you all are well : )

its 215am here, just got up to pee. bleeding a decent amount suddenly.. like nearly as much as a period. even with a little tiny dark clot. it does seem to be mixed with mucus, but it is definitely more than "blood tinged" .. baby is still moving around alot and everything seems ok otherwise, i have an appointment at 745am regardless, and even if i called now at 215am i wouldnt be getting there until at least 330 anyway, so i figure it should be ok to get there for my 745appt and have it checked out then. anyone have this? input would be nice, might not be going back to sleep now.. a little stressed. Oh, and I have some light cramping like a period too.

EDIT- also, anyone think this is contributed to having the cervical exam monday evening? it seems awfully late for bright red blood like that. and especially this much. And i've had cervical checks every week since 36 weeks and didnt see a single bit of spotting let alone this.

323am-actually, having some contractions that are uncomfortable and feel like sharp period cramps.

:wave: hey!

Yeah CG I would stay away from first tri section, my friend said she couldn't go in there when she found out as it would scare her with people bleeding and stuff :hugs:

Hi hopes, I can't help much as I never had a show with either of mine but it does sound like it could be a show, the cramping of contractions does feel like a period to begin with so this could be a great sign. If its not too painful then I would try and hold out until your appointment, but you may feel happier and relaxed if you go in earlier hunxxxx oooh its so exciting :)

i have no desire to be in the hospital any longer than i need to be PJ lol. would rather be uncomfortable at home than uncomfortable in a hospital bed. Even by 745am for appointment I assume it will still be early in things (if "things" are actually happening right now..) so will probably go back home even after regular appointment and wait it out. Will see what happens between now and then I suppose

I know what you mean, hospitals are horrid. The longer you can stay at home the better, has the bleeding slowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->