Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I know what you mean, hospitals are horrid. The longer you can stay at home the better, has the bleeding slowed?

seems to be about the same, like a slightly mucusy, light period.

hopes sounds like the start:happydance: good luck at appointment, hopefully contractions will get stronger before you go and you get admitted, so exciting.:happydance: I can't help with the show, but I'm pretty sure some small bleeding is normal but def keep an eye on it:hugs:

yes, the bleeding is what alarmed me, got up in the middle of the night to pee and had blood and a little dark clot when i wiped, then looked down in the toilet and had blood in the bottom of the toilet as well. thought it was more like brown and pink spotting that was supposed to happen? I feel somewhat reassured because it is mucusy and accompanied by contractions. dunno

yes i think that means its plug, but I think it should be very light so if it gets heavier, I think you should get there sooner, are your contractions regular?

seem to be about every 5-7 minutes, they are a little sharp but seem pretty short

oh ok, still early days, I'm excited for you though. Hope everything goes smoothly for you :hug:

checking in to see how hopes is getting along....sounding good for a baby soon:yipee:

thanx for the tips with th e :holly: girls...going in the bath soon so will get a hot flannel on them...ouchy! :growlmad: xx

:hugs: to all..xxx

One handed typing here :haha: catch up properly later. just wanted to say goodluck to hopes :hugs: im sure that baby will be here very soon! i had a bloody show with oliver, it was bright red in great strings of snot ... ewwww if its minimal, mainly when you wipe and mixed with mucus it should be just fine. However, if it is more than that it will need watching in hospital. you can get a bleed from the site of the placenta which is obviously an urgent matter as its still looking after your baby. x

meant to say i had a "heavy show" as the MW called it...like a thick af.....lots of it too! :sick: xxxxx

Good luck Hopes!!! :happydance:

Hey girls! :hi:

Just got a call from the witness team and have been granted special measures in court (i.e. a screen!!!) yey!!! :happydance:

Feel so much better about it now.

My Midwife wrote the Crown Prosecution Service a really good letter and I think thats what swung it for me. She isnt totally useless after all!! :haha:

Had a really sharp, horrible pain in my lower tummy last night, that will just be growing pains, right? Been getting them quite a lot recently but just been putting them down to growing pains :shrug:

xxx

Babyd, are you ok? :hugs: I have only just read back and seen your posts from last night.

Get to the docs and demand to be seen!

Sorry :holly: are causing you oain MC...hope you are feeling better soon :flower:

Will read back some more and then 'I'll be back' :haha:

xxx

aww laura so glad you are finally getting the screen, i thought it was terrible that they wouldnt just allow it in the first place, what harm can it do them really!?

EDIT-and no havent seen midwife yet, its 450am here and my appointment is at 745am. our weird time differences lol.

aww laura so glad you are finally getting the screen, i thought it was terrible that they wouldnt just allow it in the first place, what harm can it do them really!?

EDIT-and no havent seen midwife yet, its 450am here and my appointment is at 745am. our weird time differences lol.

Thanks Hopes but if I had known what time it was there I wouldn't have asked you a question...I would have simply said GET TO BED MISSUS!!! :hugs:

XX

:haha: freaked out when i saw the blood in the middle of the night so no sleep after that. plus OH and i have our alarms set for 5am to get up and get ready and all that since we live not so close. lame

I understand totally hun. It would probably be much better if you got some more sleep but I think I would be the same and would up and think about it too much to get back to sleep.

Just try not to worry as you are goin to the best place you possibly could be in this situation in a couple of hours (the Midwife) and she will probably just be realyl blase about it and say 'yeah everything is fine, no need to worry'.

We are all thinking of you right now and all of our love and positive vibes your way in hope that everything goes smoothly and that you will meet your beautiful bambino today. :hugs:

P.S. I think it's a girl by the way, only a female could cause this much trouble! :haha:

xxx

checking in to see how hopes is getting along....sounding good for a baby soon:yipee:

thanx for the tips with th e :holly: girls...going in the bath soon so will get a hot flannel on them...ouchy! :growlmad: xx

:hugs: to all..xxx

Hi MC, I used cabbage leaves from a savoy cabbage lol, just pop them in the fridge so they are nice and chilled and pop them over your :holly: looks odd but incredible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->