Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

HANDS FREE!!!! :haha:

I'm just being more cautious with the bleeding cause a girl I know who was due the same day as be had a placenta abruption. I sat there telling her not to worry so she didn't, and when she arrived at hospital was told she should have come in sooner. Ok it wasn't an emergency at the point I spoke to her, but I still feel guilty cause it frightened the life out of her and I really should have told her to get it checked to be on the safe side. I guess you just can't be too careful, you'll be just fine though Hopes cause MW will be seeing you soon so don't freak out. I personally think everything sounds good to go Hopes! and all pretty normal. I'm gonna be thinking of, and praying for you and baby constantly today. Goooooooddddddd byeeeeeeeee MEGA BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: x

Laura, sooooooooo glad you have the screen organised. Sorry not been able to reply to you lately, been hectic here with Lilypie and the crying :cry: Pains sound just like round ligament pains honey, they can be very sharp :hugs: x

Babydream, I'm thinking of you and hoping for nice clear CM today. Lots of women do spot in pregnancy, but I know that doesn't make you feel any better. Update soon wont you, I really hope you can get a scan or something to reassure you. Thanks sooooooooo much for everything youve helped me with, my own personal maternity nurse :hugs: xxxxx

MC, I second the cabbage leaves, magic! awwwwww how is little Rhys today? I can't believe how much your managing to get on here, hats off to you girl! is he being good for you? how many people ask you that in the first few weeks eh? :rofl: might have been missing but thinking of you x

Coralista, lovely afternoon tea, looking forward to doing it again! must get a pic of the girls together, hopefully I wont be so scared to put Lily down next time :haha: Loved seeing Keira in the flesh, she's so gorgeous! x

Thanks Tink :flower: And don't apologies silly!! Of course you are busy busy busy!! :hugs:

I feel the same about the bleeding, that's why I have been telling Babyd and Hopes to contact MW or docs. Defiintely better to be overcautious I think and put your mind at rest. Like you said though, Hopes in with MW soon so she will be fine and looked after. Just hope Babyd has been to see someone to get checked out

xxxx

https://youtu.be/h36md1aszmw

Had to link this video :haha: was watching it on catch up this morning and had a giggle. Sounds like she's saying Ding Dong?!? :haha: might be wrong but still funny :haha: x

I still feel like I have a 'duty of care' even though I'm not working :haha: although I think I have always had that :haha: yes always best to get checked out :) is that your new bump pic Laura? awwww its getting more defined now! x

:hi: girls my opks and preseed come today wooppp just sat her waiting for my son finish in the bathroom so i can get ready hes so slow cleaned all the house think i will take dogs out for a run why the sun is out x x x

:wave: hey caz! whoooooop! for the preseed and opks :) ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!!! make sure you post pics of the OPK's wont you? :haha: I'm having pee stick withdrawal! :dust: for your new TTC kit :dust: x

I still feel like I have a 'duty of care' even though I'm not working :haha: although I think I have always had that :haha: yes always best to get checked out :) is that your new bump pic Laura? awwww its getting more defined now! x

Yeah that pic was from last Fri, 18 weeks! :happydance:

xx

I spy Poppy :wave: I'm going off to get dressed and hopefully will be back but if i'm not I just wanted to say HI :wave: :flower: x

Hey Caz, my opk's arrived yesterday too, managed to bd last night but still only cd9 now, prob opk this afternoon just in case

Yey PC!!

Sending positive vibes and sticky dust your way too!!!

:dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

xxxx

:haha: Tink had a few pages to catch up there lol I CANT FRIGGING BREATHHHHHHHHHH :cry:

Laura so glad you got a screen sweetie :hugs: im due as a witness to my son's rape case on my due date fx'd ive had her before then :dohh:

Hopes hope they keep you in personally dont like the sound of bleeding, but if other ding dongs have experienced it it must be ok, ive never bled so couldnt advice. Good luck :hugs:

CG hope your ok today :kiss:

BD bleeding stopped?

Coral, Tink and MC hows our baby dingers?

Caz good luck this cycle lovely, dont let your OH near the preseed :haha:

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Tink, don't be silly, I understand wanting to comfort her, I'm the same when Keira is not comfy:hugs: def need pics with them together.

Caz, lots of :dust: and like Tink said post opk pics we miss poas pics!:haha:

PC you to, good idea to BD even if cd9 :dust:

Poppy, sorry you arent comfy, is little Serenity pushing on your diaphragm? :hugs:

Hopes keep us updated, do you have a text buddy?

Yes she lying right across and high up today so she being a pain :haha:

Coral Hopes needs a text buddy surely someone on here can keep us updated?

lol Laura you got it to come :dohh: think everyone gets it at this stage

:wave:
tink..Rhys is a good baby so far..its my fecking floof/stitches being a pain(literally ) today :dohh: :growlmad:..MW checked them this morning..healing well, plenty of bruising too apparently :cry: stitches feel tight like they could rip every time i get up or sit down....anyway...as to be expected so happy days ...almost finished birth story:thumbup: but warning you its long and rambly..also a "scary bit" towards the end.....:hugs: to all..xx

Hopes i'm across the pond but if you want to text me i'm up all hours anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->