Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Wow, you've been chatty here here this morning! Where do i start????

Tink, nice to see you here hun, hope Lily is ok, i still owe you a phone number and i thought of something else too and found one online i'll send you a link soon. xx

Hopes, you are very laid back! I can't believe it's your first baby and not freaking out. I would! I hope everything goes well and try to keep us posted somehow please. xx

Poppy hun, don't you think you should mention being breathless a lot to your mw??? Or did you already? Hope it gets better xx

Laura, good news from court, phew, just relax now hunni xx

CG, glad you're ok. I know what you mean about 1st tri forum, i go on it regularly but don't read the posts which are already titled as 'scary' or 'sad'. I know it's selfish from me but just don't want to read horror stories either. Although, i posted about my spotting when i was freaking out but funnily only 2 people replied. The other posts about 'dh leaving' or 'who is the father i slept with two men' are getting pages of responds. Ha! I try to support women over there with Hyperemesis or to get interesting info. One of the expectant mums is 13weeks now and have a 5months old child!! How the hell did she manage to get preggo so fast????

Hi eesoja, nice to see you popping in xx

PJ, hope all ok with you over in Dubai xx

Coral, hope Keira is ok and had a good time with Tink and Lily xx

PC and Caz, good luck you ladies, get into action now, so exciting xx

MC, glad Rhys is a good baby, sorry about your stitches and i also say cabbage leaves for boobs xx

Hello everyone else xx

Asfm, spotting seems to be stopped, didn't happen since yesterday afternoon so i didn't call the doctor or anyone else. Do you think i should still have a scan? I texted a lady around here who offered her doppler to me to use, maybe i can catch a hb. But if it happens again then my mw is back to work tomorrow i'll just call her. xxxxx

:hi: v quick update....babies legs shut :haha: so team yellow still :rofl:

Baby is ok but a lil bigger than average oppss :shock:

my aminotic fluid is off the frecking chart :( so have to have ANOTHER scan on 7th september!

have to go back to consultant as my ankles face and fingers v swollen.theyre alil worried and have taken more bloods meh :grr:

on a plus note i have a pic of the baby swearing :haha: ill post it later! :rofl:

glad baby is ok Babyhopes, hope the rest gets better and they'll look after you well. don't worry about staying team yellow,i might just stay that too lol xx Let's see the piccy xx

:hi: v quick update....babies legs shut :haha: so team yellow still :rofl:

Baby is ok but a lil bigger than average oppss :shock:

my aminotic fluid is off the frecking chart :( so have to have ANOTHER scan on 7th september!

have to go back to consultant as my ankles face and fingers v swollen.theyre alil worried and have taken more bloods meh :grr:

on a plus note i have a pic of the baby swearing :haha: ill post it later! :rofl:

His/her legs better not be shut when I go for my 2nd scan in two weeks!!!!!

Want to see piccy xxx

Babyhopes glad everything went ok sweetie :hugs:

BD once you have a baby you can get caught pretty quickly after, Gage was only 6 weeks old when i got my BFP with Wade :dohh: :haha:

:haha: hence why they so close in age ten an half months between them cos Gage came 2wk early...

Yeah BD i got them alot think its ligament pain, plus hurt when i use to stand up too quickly.

PC not that bad :haha: but was hard work cos Rhys was 16mths when i had Gage, so a lot of locking myself in the bathroom back then.

Yeah twinges are normal hun and I had them too although with your current bleeding situation, I think you should get in to see doc/midwife today

xxx

Lol to let me get this right...

26months
10months
newborn

I'd be locking myself in bathroom too!

You are one brave lady BUT they're all grown up now and you're starting again heh

Ok, that's good then. I'll call my mw tomorrow when she's back on duty Laura, i'm not too bothered right now as no more incident since but i mention it to her see what she says. The brown patch was only on the paper when i wiped not even in my knickers so can't be that bad. It's sweet of you to be concerned, thanks xx

I have this weird feeling accompanied with the twinges...I read when someone can feel baby moving early it feels like butterflies in there, that's the kind of thing i'm feeling. Am i just imagining it??? I'm only 13+3!!! Oh i'll have to stop this :S Lady hasn't text me back yet, now i really want that doppler!

PC yes just about their ages pmsl :dohh:

BD get one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/AngelSound...DUE2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314198422&sr=8-1

or get free gel with this one https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Angelsou...egnancy_MJ&hash=item3a68efb92e#ht_3563wt_1139

OMG!! Shoot me today girls!!! Just had a shower and i noticed that the bottom part of my nipples are swollen and kind of a light colour like when a bruise is getting greeninsh yellowish towards the end. Defo lighter than the upper parts. What the hell is going on with me today???

Editing: yes Poppy i had a look today too but unfortunately can't afford it right now :(

Oh poppy you sure???? You still have one??? i thought you gave it to MC! How nice of you hunni, but i am going to send it back when finally baby starts kicking. I only borrow it :) I'll pm you now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->