Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

pmsl getting the coil put in already talked with consultant about it :haha:

Who's guessing Hopes was kept in?

:hi:

just got back from midwife appointment, she said bleeding sounded ok, she did an exam with the speculum and peeked in and didnt see the real bright red blood just the mucusy orange kind which is mostly what im getting when wiping now so all is ok apparently. She said just bloody show. How gross right? Anywayy she offered to check cervix although i was doubting it seeing as i was just checked monday night and the triage nurses said i was "barely a fingertip" and cervix still felt long. When she checked today i didnt have to sit on my fists (for like the first time everrr) and she said 2cm, 80% effaced. She asked about the contractions and said she expects we will be back in later today to be admitted. She offered to let us go walk around and check me again in 2 hours to see if they could just admit me right away, but I declined because I would rather be uncomfortable at home than uncomfortable in a hospital. She suggested I call in when contractions are 4 min apart, 1 min long, lasting 1 hour. My problem with that is.. what if I have that occurring but they are not like terrible pains? I didnt ever imagine being admitted to hospital until pains were really bad. So, I am home and I am... waiting.:wacko:

OH and i took a 2 mile walk when we got home, and then I sent him off to work. I'm a little nervous about deciding when to go to hospital, because i will first have to call midwife and get the OK, then i will have to call OH and tell him to come home (which will take an hour for him to arrive) THEN we have to leave for hospital (which is an hour drive). I just couldnt make him stay home from work during all this waiting, he is scheduled to work 11am-9pm today and I know first babies can really take their time. Early labor can last a whole day sometimes!

So anyway, my contractions are 5-7 min apart, 1 min long, lasting 1 minute, but what if they reach 4 min apart and are still not horrible pains? They hurt now but nothing near what I'm imagining is to come I guess?

:haha: Hopes your here lol... I think once they get to 4 mins after 30 mins call your MW then get OH home, better safe than sorry, yes first babies dont rush but not always.

ugh.. not in the mood for all this waiting. I think I'm slightly too uncomfortable to take a nap but it would be a nice way to pass the time so I might try anyway lol. Am I crazy for sending OH to work knowing that when I call him it will be 2 hours til we arrive at hospital?

Hard to say Hopes, but if i was already 2cm i wouldnt of sent him in concidering the amount of travelling you need to do. I would call him back personally but thats just me. :shrug:

I think a big part of the decision to send him to work was that early this morning contractions were 5-7 min apart and even after we got home and went for 2 mile walk, they are still 5-7 min apart and dont feel too much stronger i dont think? So it made me feel like this could be a while I guess. Although I know things can change really fast. I just feel like it just doesn't hurt enough to keep him home and waiting? I think I'm still in denial lol

lol just do what you feel is right, but if pains get slightly more stronger id call him back.

So Hopes you need to get someones mobile number because we'll need updates! lol.
Don't panic hun, if it doesn't hurt then don't go, you'll know when it's time :hugs:

i have a naughty baby
https://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5626/keane.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

k who wants me to text them? lol not many of you on right now! keep in mind my hours are different than yours, its not even 1pm here yet, things probably wont be happening til this evening or tonight

i have a baby with attitude in my belly :haha:
https://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5626/keane.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

k i tried to text the number and it messaged me back and said its a landline number? did i do something wrong? you guys numbers look odd compared to ours. our format is likeee.. xxx-xxx-xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->