Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

might have to find a dd in the same country :haha: my phone is telling me all kinds of crazy things!

messaged you pc. if it didnt work ill have to try to find a US dd. so if a US dd gets on and wants to be the messenger, pm me your cell! im gonna go try to take a nap ive been up since the bleeding at 2am and its 1pm here now ugh. this all feels silly, midwife says labor is starting, so we go home, OH goes to work, and now im going to take a nap? :haha:

i cant believe im not running around going crazy. maybe it hasnt hit me yet?

Wow thought I'd just pop on quickly:haha:

Good luck Hopes:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Had my scan earlier will post pic in a mo, edd has now changed to Feb 27th instead of March 2nd:shrug:

https://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss62/EmilyHoward_2010/battlesbridge023.jpg

Hopes very excited for you, oh and I'm changing my guess to tomorrow :rofl:

DM saw the pic on FB I say :blue: also by the nub:happydance:

Hopes very excited for you, oh and I'm changing my guess to tomorrow :rofl:

DM saw the pic on FB I say :blue: also by the nub:happydance:

Im sticking with my guess of today but if no show ive gotta say tomorrow n promise i wont change it :blush::haha:

Well, seems like i'm rubbish at guessing by the nub, they all look the same to me. I would've said girl DM. But don't mind me. Your due just a day after me lol

Come on hopes, gives us a baby already!!!!!

Hey sweeties...

Hopes, of u get back on, good luck sweetie!!, :happydance: this is it for you!!! I don't think younshould rely on the pains themselves. Pain is different for everybody and mine was very manageable and not "painful" to me u til I got close to 7cm or so. Go by timing of the contractions and just trust your gut and you'll be ok. If you're questioning it, you should just get going sweetie with that long of a drive. Don't wait it out. My first labor was only about 7 or 8 hours total, including the early stuff, so you can't always go by the whole "first labor" thing. Anything more often than 5 minutes apart consistent (for one hour) for contractions, regardless of pain level and you should go to the hospital sweetie. Especially with where you're at now with fluids, show, dilation, and effacement. That's my 2cents anyway :winkwink::thumbup:

Babyd, glad your spotting has stopped sweetie. :hugs:

Eesoja, been thinking about you lately sweetie and wondering how you've been doing. I hope you're well hun :hugs:

Ok...my mind has gone to pot lately with the hormone injections. :wacko: I've lost the rest of it again :dohh:

Ohh, china and hopes and any of the other US ding dongs, if you want someone else to keep in touch with, just lemme know and I'll send you my cell # too. :hugs:

Ummmm...I have to go to the pharmacy to see if the pharmacist will accept having my meds delivered there b/c it turns out fedex doesn't deliver to my area on Saturday's. So freaking stupid and I was so upset about it yesterday I cried...after working on it for an hour and a half. Blah. I'm such a mess emotionally...all over the place with mood swings. :wacko:

:hi: still here. got up from my nap and everything is the same. contractions every 5-7 minutes, still feel the same as earlier. boring. bouncing on my ball now hah. has to be a little more conducive than sleeping anyway right :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->