Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

DM aww love the scan pic! wish i knew more about the nub thing, I never did quite grasp the concept :dohh: but i just looked at the baby overall and it kinda reminds me of a girl? Dunno lol

You excited Hopes, I remember all too well when my labour started with Daisy, jumped around like a looney was so excited :haha:

Think id do the same DM if i was garanteed it would only take an hour to get her out pmsl

My labour wasn't too bad with Daisy, got to 4cm with no pain relief @ 13:30 and had her at 17:53 with just gas and air.

Admittedly I'm bricking it already about this one:haha:

You lucky bugger :haha: my first slow labour for 3 days only dilated 4cm then they decided to help and put me on a drip.. hurt like hell but was back to back labour and he broke my coxic bone :growlmad: My last two was best labours starting on my own apart from sweeps.

Hope not sweetie cos its tiring lack of sleep :shrug: everyone is different, think Rhys was clinging onto my ribcage and too comfy in there pmsl

Hopes, you still at home?????????? blimey!! lol

My nipples are very sore, like someone is stabbing them with a sharp knife! Ugh, bloody hell!

BD your not having a good week with your nipples this week are you :haha: :hugs:

Yeah i'm screwed this week lol. The funny part was...when dh came home i told him about my discovery on my nipples and he said, 'yeah that's normal that's what i read'. I was like huh???? Anything i say he says that back to me. Where the heck is he reading all that stuff???? pfft

Aww bless him for reading up lol all my OH said about mine was ' wow they getting darker' pfft nice.

Hopes with my labour my waters broke at 8am on the loo but didnt get any contractions until 3.30pm went home, ate, bounced on my ball, had a bath, went in to hospital about 11.30pm and they said 2cm fully effaced, could be a while yet then refused me G&A as they said i was too early. Laura was born at 3am in birth poo. Did get G&A but goodness knows when. It's a blur. Lol

All I get from hubby is "wow they're getting big" before he grabs a handfull then has to scrape me off the ceiling, bloody kills every time he does it:haha:

I know what you mean BD, my boobs don't hurt, just my durn nipples. Its really bad when I take a shower and they only hurt at night:shrug:

Haha, pops i think my dh just pretends he knows stuff lol He stroked my tummy and said 'how is my little alien doing today?' How charming! lol

I know what you mean BD, my boobs don't hurt, just my durn nipples. Its really bad when I take a shower and they only hurt at night:shrug:

oh hunni, boobies and nipples! Got the whole package lucky me. Dh is strictly not allowed to touch them!! :growlmad:

I was induced with both of my boys. I went the full 40 w/Chris and I took Corey at 38 weeks. My choice, I was sick and tired of being pregnant it was time for them to come out. It took me 2 days to have Chris and 1 for Corey.
Well, there is my 2 cents:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->