Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Can't remember what we called Laura now but i was 37+5 when i gave birth - forgot to say that x

Im not saying what i call mine when she's sitting on my nerve or using my bladder as a trampoline :haha:

Poppy I just told dh how quickly you got pregnant. His face was priceless! Completely freaked out kept saying 'oh no no no no' shaking his head!:haha:

lol bet he dont go near you after this little one till your protected :haha:

I told him a while ago that we shouldn't dtd for 6weeks after giving birth and he didn't like it. I think now he'll double that time at least and would make sure I'm not cheating with the protection :haha:

Puppycat, flapjacks eh? Yummy! I'm stealing the recepie from Facebook lol

LOL Its ok cos once Serenity is here i'll be giggling at you lot going through the same :haha:

BD after telling him that i think your going to be lucky if you get it at all for 6mths pmsl

Right off to bed ladies :hugs:

Hopes keep bouncing on that ball sweetie and if you end up in full labour whilst us UK ladies are asleep good luck :hugs:

Well, it'll be his loss cause we won't do it for 6 months now due to my spotting lol I'm really not bothered. 1year? He'll go mental lol

Just realised that we didn't get a call last week so nuchal scan showed low risk then yaaaay! I'm strangely craving chicken flavoured instant noodles. I could eat a couple of packs every day, if I had any in the cupboard I'd make one right now lol

almost 9pm here, contractions still 7min apart, how long can i really go on with semi-painful contractions every 7 minutes!? i mean there has to be an end somewhere right? fortunately i can take naps through them so they arent that horrible. but they just keep going and going and going no matter if im sitting, walking, laying, sleeping, blah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->