Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning :flower:

Me and korben just got up :haha: still feel tired but good lie in snuggled up to korbs :hugs:

Arghhhh Hopes hope your not in slow labour for days and you progress today :hugs:

Hope everyone else good :hugs:

:haha: I know i get my good days with korben lol enjoy it whilst i can before miss madam appears.

Hows our Rhys?

he is good...just having a feed from daddy:happydance:..he was good last night, fed every 3 hours and slept inbetween..cant grumble at that:thumbup: cant believe it was a week since labour!:shock: where has the last week gone??...heres a dorky pic! just for my bnb girls to see...look at my stupid face and huge white thighs :haha: happy though!!! :yipee: and here is daddy bum changing :awww: good daddy! xx

Attachments

• camera1 004.jpg
    camera1 004.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 15
  • camera1 001.jpg
    camera1 001.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 13
morning,

Poppy, glad you got a lovely lie in, but like MC I forgot what they are like:haha:

MC huge thighs, I think not you are skinny! Lovely pics, good daddy :awww:

I'm off out to meet up with friends and kids at an indoor play place. I'm sure it will be packed as its pissing down:dohh:. Hopefully when I get back Hopes will have had her baby. xx

Looking good MC, how cute. Has it been a week already???? Surely not, can't be! Glad all is well xx

Morning poppy, slept late too, but i always do lately as not working and no baby yet lol Making the most of it. It's good sometimes isn't it? lol

Hopes, you poor thing, hope things speed up today for you, can't wait to hear your news.

Hope everyone's ok.

It's bloody pouring rain in here, like November. Not good weather wise but November would be closer to February haha, i wish.

Hey coral, have a good time, surely it'll be packed! I so didn't like taking kids to indoor places in holidays. Absolutely crowded!

I just received my letter from the hospital. My baby is not at high risk for Down's Syndrome. Didn't show the ratio though, should i call and ask???

November good month i can vacate this little madam :haha:

MC you look really good to say its only been a week, aww bless OH :hugs:

Coral not raining where i am but its cold pfft.

BD glad all well with the results, you can relax now x

Im just looking a newborn girl clothes bundles on ebay will save me a packet lol, i know how fast they grow so gonna get a few bundles off ebay.

meant to say :yipee: for low risk babydream!!:hugs: xxx

coral...good luck at the kids indoor place...rather you than me!:hugs:

:rain: on and off here,crap!

November good month i can vacate this little madam :haha:

MC you look really good to say its only been a week, aww bless OH :hugs:

Coral not raining where i am but its cold pfft.

Im just looking a newborn girl clothes bundles on ebay will save me a packet lol, i know how fast they grow so gonna get a few bundles off ebay.

awwww time for PINK!! im on ebay too, looking for a bigger car!:dohh: poor chloe gets squashed in between 2 car seats in our little car!:dohh:

MC i just bought a Mondeo for that exact reason, but i buy Cat Ds and get them repaired its cheaper :thumbup: picked up Mondeo on an 05 plate for £1,250 with full history :happydance: it only needs new bumper and a dint taken out of rear quarter so its in body shop Tuesday.

ok im a bit thick when it comes to cars, i dont drive so im looking for a big but pretty one:rofl: what is cat d?? lolol...and where will i find them? xx

Great bargain Poppy!!! My hubby would be interested in buying something like that. He usually goes for cat D cars. Wasn't always a good choice though lol

Good luck with finding something big and pretty MC. What have you got in mind??

I can't wait to start a bit of shopping. But it's too early. I'm hoping to borrow or get cheap stuff. We were already offered a cot, i've seen moses baskets for £10-15 used but the pram will be tricky unless dh's cousin can give hers to us. How is your pram MC??? Are you happy with it?? Baby clothes wise will be primark and George i guess. Babies grow so fast, no need for expensive stuff. *sigh*

Cat D is classed as Salvage, basically its had a bump and insurance has written it off... some cars need more work than others, but if you type into ebay Salvage or Cat D it brings cars up... if you cba fixing a car then you can buy a Cat D already repaired so type into ebay Cat D repaired or Repaired Salvage :thumbup:

Ive bought and sold quite a few Cat Ds

This is what was wrong with mine and its costing me £300 to repair in bodyshop.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 7
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
Wow pops, that's awesome!!! I'd love to drive a nice big car. Dh has a Vectra which is relatively big compare to my Hyundai Getz lol

This is a good example of something you wouldnt need to repair, but just Tax its got 12mths MOT already and its a diesel bet it only goes for about £1,200 :shrug:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-FOR...omobiles_UK&hash=item2313ab028f#ht_500wt_1156

still here. contractions are getting yucky enough that i cant sleep through them anymore. about every 5 minutes. my belly is getting exhausted. just sent OH off to work again.

Sent him off to work????????????? wow hopes, you are really relaxed hunni. I wouldn't be surprised if that baby came at home helped by the neighbours!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2008-REN...mobiles_UK&hash=item19c8223fb8#ht_1493wt_1088
i want this!!! :cloud9:...lovin' your car poppy!! :happydance:
babydream my pram is ace..deffo get one for yourself....:thumbup: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"