Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

This is a good example of something you wouldnt need to repair, but just Tax its got 12mths MOT already and its a diesel bet it only goes for about £1,200 :shrug:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-FOR...omobiles_UK&hash=item2313ab028f#ht_500wt_1156

i like that but want a mpv really....loadsa room for kids and "baggage":haha:

Sent him off to work????????????? wow hopes, you are really relaxed hunni. I wouldn't be surprised if that baby came at home helped by the neighbours!!

:rofl: things are moving so slow, no sense in holding off our lives all week. if it feels like things are picking up ill have him home in an hour and at hospital in another hour.

Nice one MC, now learn to drive it missy! lol Have you got a link for the pram? i guess i can say goodbye to my dream Stokke Xplory even used!

Hopes!!!! :happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo:

I am too excited for you!! Get OH back now!! Bambino defo coming today and its going to be :blue: I reckon!!!

Babyd, aw, huni!! :hugs: You are having a tough one this week arent you? My nips are the same, very dark and very sensitive. Its all part of the joys!

My OH keeps quoting stuff to me too about what is and isnt happening, etc. Bless them for looking it up!

MC your pics are lurvely! :thumbup:

:hi: all other Ding Dongs!

Hope you are all well today.

I have been at the dentist this morn, she says everything is fine but that I need to floss more thats all so all is good in the hood! Been getting lots of sharp pains but they must be jusr round ligament pains like Dr Tink said so not worried.

My bump is seriously getting in the way now at bedtime but still not quite big enough for my Dreamgeni maternity pillow to help with yet so praying for it to grow a bit more tomorrow at 19 weeks and then I can hopefully rest it on the pillow and not just against it.

Getting excited about my scan but then get nervous when I think about it too as my driving test is on the same week :cry: I dont think I am going to pass as I had a lesson last night that I bollocksed up and cried on! My instructor just didnt know what to do! Bless him

xx

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/23063733...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_12222wt_990 plenty of choice...colours...wheels lol...xxx

Hopes!!!! :happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo::happydance::wohoo:

I am too excited for you!! Get OH back now!! Bambino defo coming today and its going to be :blue: I reckon!!!

Babyd, aw, huni!! :hugs: You are having a tough one this week arent you? My nips are the same, very dark and very sensitive. Its all part of the joys!

My OH keeps quoting stuff to me too about what is and isnt happening, etc. Bless them for looking it up!

MC your pics are lurvely! :thumbup:

:hi: all other Ding Dongs!

Hope you are all well today.

I have been at the dentist this morn, she says everything is fine but that I need to floss more thats all so all is good in the hood! Been getting lots of sharp pains but they must be jusr round ligament pains like Dr Tink said so not worried.

My bump is seriously getting in the way now at bedtime but still not quite big enough for my Dreamgeni maternity pillow to help with yet so praying for it to grow a bit more tomorrow at 19 weeks and then I can hopefully rest it on the pillow and not just against it.

Getting excited about my scan but then get nervous when I think about it too as my driving test is on the same week :cry: I dont think I am going to pass as I had a lesson last night that I bollocksed up and cried on! My instructor just didnt know what to do! Bless him

xx

:haha: poor instructor...lol...best of luck for your test though, gonna start my lessons again next month! :happydance: xxxx

Naughty Hopes, usually contractions every 5 mins is the begining of the active stage of labour honey, so this stage shouldn't last too long. Its early labour that can drag. I'm not telling you what to do but... well I am gonna actually :haha: GET DH BACK. I'm pretty sure your gonna need him pretty soon. Labours usually hot up RIGHT ABOUT .... NOW :hugs: So even if you don't have to go straight to hospital I think your gonna need his support. I'm thinking of you honey, so pleased your coping ok so far. Very very excited here :loopy:

Will catch up with everyone later, gotta hop out to docs to sort out some meds for Lily just noticed the one I keep in the fridge is going out of date today x

MC this one is repaired aand you can get it delivered https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-...mobiles_UK&hash=item35b205fd65#ht_1383wt_1139

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been getting o pain already hope i am o early woopp x x x

That's it Tink, you tell Hopes! lol I'm amazed how laid back she is, i wanna go and shake her lol Just kidding hopes lol :hugs:

MC, i really like the pram, if we can't get one from family or friends then we might go for this. Plenty of colours i need to choose neutral if we stay team yellow.

Laura, well done at the dentist. I really should go too. Good luck with your driving test hunni, you'll be ok, nobody passes it for the first time so don't stress yourself xx

Well, i had my drug for today, instant noodles! Aaahhhh, i could take it intravenously lol

Rain stopped for now but i was still cold in a jumper :growlmad:

That's it Tink, you tell Hopes! lol I'm amazed how laid back she is, i wanna go and shake her lol Just kidding hopes lol :hugs:

MC, i really like the pram, if we can't get one from family or friends then we might go for this. Plenty of colours i need to choose neutral if we stay team yellow.

Laura, well done at the dentist. I really should go too. Good luck with your driving test hunni, you'll be ok, nobody passes it for the first time so don't stress yourself xx

Well, i had my drug for today, instant noodles! Aaahhhh, i could take it intravenously lol

This will be my SIXTH attempt Babyd!!! :cry:

If I dont pass it this time, I am giving up :cry:

The last test I took was about 4 years ago, I gave up trying but when I found out I was pregnant, I thought I should at least give it one more go. I really need a license for when the baby comes so if I don't pass, God knows what I am going to do :cry:

xx

Caz, my opks weren't as dark as they were suppose to be when i got my bfp. good luck!!

This will be my SIXTH attempt Babyd!!! :cry:

If I dont pass it this time, I am giving up :cry:

The last test I took was about 4 years ago, I gave up trying but when I found out I was pregnant, I thought I should at least give it one more go. I really need a license for when the baby comes so if I don't pass, God knows what I am going to do :cry:

xx

Sixth?? Oops! Still relax hunni. Fx it won't be so bad :hugs:

Did an opk yesterday which wasn't positive. Cd10 today, strange how you ov'd earlier Poppy, will opk again when i need loo. Good luck Caz, it's you and me for bfp this month ok!

MC this one is repaired aand you can get it delivered https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-...mobiles_UK&hash=item35b205fd65#ht_1383wt_1139

gotta be diesel...apparently, dont know why that makes a diff but...:shrug: OH says so...id have jumped at that though, not even £3000!!! :thumbup: bargain!

team yellow...PAH!:rofl: we'll see!! xxxxxx

Tell him he's a pain in the fecking arse MC :rofl:

Oh and BD your never gonna stay team yellow :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g