Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:rofl: told him...:thumbup:
im really liking a few, like the renault mpv's too:happydance: choices choices lol...
i really should be asleep, i just cant though,too happy to enjoy the quietness...:yipee:

Tell him there is a few Diesels on there :haha: Anyways will keep a look out for a bargain.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAMAGED-...omobiles_UK&hash=item4cf8c9ca94#ht_1258wt_937

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-GAL...mobiles_UK&hash=item2eb7384d64#ht_1458wt_1139

I needdddddddddddddddddd food nom nom

I soooooooooooooooo hope the baby doesnt have its legs shut on the 6th otherwise I will be sitting there and waiting (im)patiently for it to cooperate and telling the sonographer that I am not moving until it does! :haha:

Hey Hopes! :hi:

How are you doing hun? Still bouncing away on your ball? :happydance:

xx

ugh been just laying down on my side in bed watching the time pass by. contractions are still like 5-6 min apart but feel yucky enough that i cant really do anything during one except sit or lay where im at. wonder if they are effectively dilating things? im still getting blood when i wipe.

could i be stuck like this!? lol

Hopes i wish you was in hospital getting monitored i dont like any bleeding and i personally not comfortable knowing your alone. Is baby moving ok?

Is your OH on his way home Hopes? If he isn't, please call him and tell him to come home now xxxxxx

yes baby has been moving a lot the last few days. and midwife checked the bleeding and since its the mucusy orange/red kind now she said its normal and is due to the quick dilation which is textbook "bloody show"

i think, knowing that i am at least still 2cm, 80% effaced as i was yesterday morning, if i called and told them its been going on like clockwork every 5-7 min for almost 36 hours they would have me come in to get checked and would probably offer me pitocin to get things going and make me "un-stuck" lol.. but we really wanted to avoid all the drugs. maybe things are just not ready to proceed yet?

its not painful to the point of being unable to talk/breathe through contractions, and they arent 4 min apart like she suggested they be when i call in. and they did an ultrasound monday night and baby looked perfect and got an 8/8 on the tests. When OH gets home in a few hours we will go for a long walk and see if it seems to have changed anything. Then may call, but really what can they do except check my cervix and hook me up to some pitocin

I wish I knew more about all of this hopes to advise you what to do. I just personally don't like the thought of you at home, alone, in pain every 5 mins strong enough to keep you in your place and bleeding :nope:

happy 40 weeks btw! Lol

xxx

Just dont like idea of you being on your own and if something happened your DH is 1hr away and so is the hospital :hugs: Ugh I know you dont want drugs etc but id feel better here knowing you n baby are being monitored just incase :dohh: i'll shut up now :haha:

they wont keep me in hospital to be monitored, they will just check cervix and monitor for about 20 min in triage and then send me home unless i agreed to be admitted with pitocin. they wouldnt let me take up a birthing room to sit around, esp if still only 2cm lol

and if there was an emergency my dad is about 6 minutes from my house and my in-laws live next door to us lol

sorry guys i know im being stubborn :dohh:

Well glad to know you got someone very nearby... lol you making me nervous :haha:

they wont keep me in hospital to be monitored, they will just check cervix and monitor for about 20 min in triage and then send me home unless i agreed to be admitted with pitocin. they wouldnt let me take up a birthing room to sit around, esp if still only 2cm lol

and if there was an emergency my dad is about 6 minutes from my house and my in-laws live next door to us lol

sorry guys i know im being stubborn :dohh:

Feel a bit better knowing your dad and In-laws are a stones throw away hun.

We just care about you lots thats all, be as stubborn as you like but just make sure you are taking care of yourself as well as baby.
:flower:

xxxxxx

Hopes- you're being so calm and patient very good for you and baby I think it's kind of a good things that your labor is progressing slowly that means dialation without too much pain I had quick labors and lots of pain because of quick dialation and the baby descending quickly it's good to know that you have family close by if you need them hopefully you'll have your little one soon

some good advice i got was...when you feel a pain coming and you think.."oh nooooooooooo not another one!!"...its time to go in...i went with this and it was perfect timing for hospital i felt....although i was only 20-25 mins from hospital...xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->