Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hopes, I know this is going to be annoying and sound like a broken record and all that, but I echo the other girls. I would feel much better if you were at the hospital. There's no way you're having contractions like that with no change in your cervix hun. And the bottom line is, you just don't know how slow or quickly it will go. If you're already to 4-5cm ..... It's just risky. My very first pregnancy/labor I went from 6cm to fully dilated in about 45 minutes and was ready to push. Pushing took about 10 minutes that first time. I'm relieved to hear you have family so close but I wish you'd just get your dh home and go. There's no way they wouldn't admit you now sweetie. You're too far gone...even without pitocin. I don't think you're as "stuck" as you might think. I could be wrong. Ugh...sorry I know I'm harping. I'm an emotional roller coaster :flower:

:hi: hey to all the other ding dongs :hi: I'm in more of a lurking mood. :sad1:

Hi girls, :hi::hi::hi:,
me three :haha: xxx

And i'd like to echo what the other girls have said too. Take care Hopes, i hope this is ur day xxx:happydance:

Lurking too waiting for hopes to come on, hope everyone well :hugs:

just popped pn to see if Hopes has progressed more, had a very busy day and its still going, be back later x

still no change. every 6 minutes. they feel the same as hours and hours ago. could probably make up a schedule of every time im going to have a contraction for the next 4 hours and be right on lol

Hopes hun, you're coming up on 24 hours (or more already??) of VERY REGULAR contractions. They might not be too stressful for you at this point, but even if you feel baby moving (which is good) the contractions are stressful on baby. Sweetie please dont let it go much longer. :hugs: we're just all very concerned b/c we care about you and baby ding dong so much. We don't want to see anything go wrong. I'm sure I'd be getting frustrated with all of the rest of us by now if I were you, but please understand we're just speaking out of love and concern. :kiss:

Im agreeing with PK here im worried baby gets distressed and your not going to be able to know... sorry im just worried about you both thats all :hugs::kiss::hugs:

:hi: hey to all the other ding dongs :hi: I'm in more of a lurking mood. :sad1:

I know ur lurking PK, but why the sad smily hun?? xxx

:hugs: oh I'm just feeling down at the mo. All the stress of the ivf and decisions that need to be made and gworry it won't work, plus terrible mood swings and these awful headaches and blah blah blah. :cry: idle whining and whinging forever at this point....:sad1:

Same here, busy busy, but gonna nag you again Hopes. I'm sorry chick, but I really hope you will think about getting DH home and getting to hospital now. I did the same as PK with my first, hours and hours of niggly sore labour, then WHAM! x

Agreed, TEAM DING DONGS ORDERS!!!!!

Aw PK sweetie, its so close to being your time honey, stay strong xxxxxxxxxx

Evening ladies
I voted Friday Hopes so i think i might be on the money! Although i may not know it with going away in the morning until Monday. Packed most of mine and Laura's stuff, few bits left and towels etc. Hate packing.

Pk, phoebles :hugs:

OK a holes lol, i paged the midwife on call and shes going to call me back. and ill explain ive been having these regular contractions and the bloody show for about 36 hours and ask her if thats ok and if i can keep waiting it out. im also going to tell her that i just got checked yesterday morning and was only 2cm and 80%, that way they realize im probably not ready to push something out hah. will let you know what she says

midwife said it sounds fine as long as im able to get some rest here and there and not get too worn out.. and as long as baby is moving fine. she said it just sounds like early labor is moving slowly and that it should turn a corner one way or another, either it will slow down and stop or it will turn into active labor at some point. she said call back if i get too worn out, if baby stops moving, if bad bleeding like a period, if water breaks, etc. otherwise she said it sounds like its a-okay to let things keep going, which i think is the answer i was hoping for lol

and she knew all about how i just got checked yesterday and all, because the midwife who checked me called her and told her all excitedly that she thought id be back in to deliver yesterday. so its nice she knows whats going on anyway :)

so unless it feels like things are changing, i think im going to stop timing them and start trying to ignore them if thats even possible

Hopes, i'm glad they know about the situation and hope all be okay. I've been nervous about you all day.

Puppycat, have a lovely weekend away, hopefully it's ov time for you. Best time to conceive is on a relaxing getaway even with Laura there lol Pack your gear!

PK, sorry you are feeling down it's probably your hormones hunni, i can't imagine how difficult it can be with all the side effects. Thinking of you and just remember you are closer to your dream every day. xx

Hope everyone else is ok xx

I'm feeling sick on and off but Celebrity Juice made me chuckle so much i forgot about it. Tummy is getting so big (all the food!) that i only feel comfortable in my pj's. Even my tracksuit bottoms feel tight at the waist, it's nearly time to get mat clothes. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->