Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hoping to bike it up to Builth Wells (where we're going) tomorrow - hoping the weather allows it and my clutch leaver is happier with the new oil change DH did.

Just dipped an OPK into about 40min old urine - I keep forgetting :dohh: lol. Gonna check it, who wants to see a negative OPK pic??

Babyd, thanks hunni. :hugs:

Pc, you're not taking Laura on the bike are you?? Maybe your opk be positive after the wkend :hugs:

Hopes, it's a relief to know the midwife is aware and comfortable with where things are at for you. I hope things get moving for you soon sweetie :hugs:

Lol no hun, DH be taking Laura in the car - I need the riding practice ready for my test later on this year x

Whew! :haha: glad to hear it sweetie. My dh has a bike. We talk every once in a while about getting me one but I'm not sure if I could manage it so well. They seem so big when you're sitting on them. And I like holding on to dh anyway when we go for a ride :winkwink:

I really enjoyed being a pillion too but once you've ridden the bike yourself you can never go back! Being a pillion is soooooo boring now :haha:

I can't drive a car, don't have the co-ordination for it but riding a bike is so easy - honestly! It is fun. Love it!

Oh and my bike is a lot shorter than DH's bike - they make bie's lower and smaller for us ladies :D - at 5'3" I need a small bike

:haha: I'm 5'3" too :thumbup: I like to drive although dh does the driving when we're together. Just doesn't feel right if I drive when we're together. I LOVE driving a stick shift or standard but both our cars now automatic. I do I'd enjoy riding a bike on mown b/c I like the feel of controlling the car and having all that power at my fingertips so to speak (with the stick). I dunno...we'll see. Defo not while preggo that's for sure :haha:

Oh meant to say a while back...I get those restless legs sometimes too. hATE that. SOOOOOO uncomfy. :hugs:

Yeh, the independence is a big thing for me too, because I can't drive it's my only escape - providing DH is here to watch Laura.

Yeh I wouldn't ride while pregnant either. We didn't have a car when I fell pregnant with Laura. I rode pillion every day until 12 weeks and then we got a car because it was too big a risk for me.

Restless legs drives me insane. I get it a lot but it runs in my family so it's something I have to learn to live with. DH sleeps like a log so it can get pretty lonely at night. It's almost 1am here and we haven't gone up yet but will be going shortly.

Seems like it's much harder to get a driver's license in the UK than the US?? I dunno...here, we get licensed as teens most of the time and once you have a full license, you never really have to test again for it. At least in Florida. You MAY have to retake a written exam once but I think it's random. I just renewed mine...first time that I can remember having to renew it. Maybe I've had to do it one other time b/c I think they go about every 10 years or so. All I had to do was pay the fee and take a vision test. Simple. My dh sleeps like a log too. Sometimes I'm still awake when he's out and you're right, it does get lonely that. Riding would be a good escape :flower:

Didn't sleep too badly last night actually. Didn't come to bed till gone 1 though and DH did his duty ;) and i used a softcup. Fingers tightly crossed for this cycle xx

:dust: for this cycle PC:hugs: xx

i did read back but its all a blur.....:dohh:

pk..:hugs: xxxxx

hopes....i knew when my contractions went from early labour to...BABY TIME contractions:thumbup: hope you will too...or even better hope that :baby: is already here..:hugs: thinking of you hunni! xxx(gonna read back to find my weight guess, but still saying :blue: got my date wrong though:dohh: :haha: )

asfm....im still on :cloud9: Rhys hates the bath...connor did too at first, hope he is going to be a water baby like his brother and sister, i cringe every bath time, hate hearing him cry :cry:...not much going on here today..weathers pants...want to go visit a friend that had her baby the otherday:happydance: we went through pregnancy together with 4 days inbetween due days...was nice having a family friend to go through it all with....:happydance: xx

:hi: still here. got kept up all night pains are getting bad. would doze off and then wake up grabbing my belly. OH and i walked a couple miles last night and hope to do the same this am. contractions are getting painful but arent close enough together. nice to have the break in between though i guess, but just need to get this over with at this point. my muscles are getting sore and tired from all the tightness for days. will be hard to send OH off to work today, but will probably do it. Especially seeing the pattern that has occurred so far ugh. I'll see how things are after our walk. 5-6 min apart.

Morning Ding Dongs!! :hi:

:hugs: PK, keep your chin up, we are definitely due some more :bfp: this month, I can feel it!!

Hey MC! :hi: sounds like you are having lots of fun with Rhys :thumbup: All males hate bathing I think though so don't worry! lol :haha:

Babyd, I loooooove Celebrity Juice seeing as though Keith is from just around the corner from me! :thumbup: He has me in stitches when he comes out with things that I sometimes say! Leeds! :haha:

Coral/Tink, hope you both had a lovely time the other day when you had a catch up. I bet keira and Lily will be the best of friends :flower:

China, how are you doing honey? Not spoke to you in a while :shrug:

Asfm, off to see MW today. Wrote a list of things to ask her this time and put it in my maternity notes so I don't forget when she tries rushing me in and out as usual! Lol Going to ask her to get me booked in for antenatal classes. My Mum is coming with me this time so she can listen to :baby: HB :thumbup:

Hope all you other Ding Dongs are doing well.

xxx

antenatal classes? dunno if this is a stupid question but what is that? :dohh:

antenatal classes? dunno if this is a stupid question but what is that? :dohh:

They are classes to teach you what will happen during labour and what to do/expect.

Do you not get them over there Hopes?

What are you doing up again btw young lady...?:grr::haha:

xx

oh like birth class? yep OH and i took a birth class, i think it was very useful info and it got me to buy a birth ball lol! we also took a breastfeeding class which was not so good, (a POWERPOINT presentation!?) and we took a newborn care class lol

oh like birth class? yep OH and i took a birth class, i think it was very useful info and it got me to buy a birth ball lol! we also took a breastfeeding class which was not so good, (a POWERPOINT presentation!?) and we took a newborn care class lol

Yeah I think breastfeeding and looking after your baby once it arrives is covered in the antenatal classes too.

I am VERY scared of breastfeeding! :wacko:

I read a little cartoon about it in one of the maternity packs I got from the hospital when I went for my scan...it looks sooooooo complicated!! :shrug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->