Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning my lovelys :flower:

Hopes glad your still ok sweetie and hope you dont get too tired you need your energy :hugs:

PK huge hugs for you, i was warned before we was going to start IVF it would be a roller coaster with the hormones once i started injecting, but obviously i didnt get that far so can only imagine what your going through :hugs::kiss::hugs:

MC my Rhys hated the bath too :haha: korben loved it from day one... funny how different they are, cant remember how Gage n Wade was but guess having them close i get mixed up who did what lol. Got a picture of Rhys screaming with first bath will have to dig it out.

Everyone else hope your ok :kiss:

afm this little missy got me in a panic last night in bed not moving :cry: took me 20 mins to wake her make sure she was ok :dohh: but getting to know her routine now and she's always awake when i am then once in bed wriggles for a good half hour, but didnt last night ' paranoia' lol

Forgot my consultant appointment yesterday so gotta make another :dohh: going baby shopping today n buying korben some more clothes... OHs birthday too today so money money money arghhhh

Hey Poppy! :hi:

I am dreading that part, making a diary of the :baby: movements. I am sure I be exactly the same and panic if he/she is sleeping or doesn't move one day/time when the normally do!

Can only imagine for now what its like so big hugs for you :hugs:

xxx

Hopes glad your still ok sweetie and hope you dont get too tired you need your energy :hugs:

PK huge hugs for you, i was warned before we was going to start IVF it would be a roller coaster with the hormones once i started injecting, but obviously i didnt get that far so can only imagine what your going through :hugs::kiss::hugs:

MC my Rhys hated the bath too :haha: korben loved it from day one... funny how different they are, cant remember how Gage n Wade was but guess having them close i get mixed up who did what lol. Got a picture of Rhys screaming with first bath will have to dig it out.

afm this little missy got me in a panic last night in bed not moving :cry: took me 20 mins to wake her make sure she was ok :dohh: but getting to know her routine now and she's always awake when i am then once in bed wriggles for a good half hour, but didnt last night ' paranoia' lol

Forgot my consultant appointment yesterday so gotta make another :dohh: going baby shopping today n buying korben some more clothes... OHs birthday too today so money money money arghhhh

:wave: morning...little madam needs cabbage to have a word..."stop panicking mummy!!" :haha:...i had a few panicky moments with Rhys...ice cold drinks or a :coffee: got him wiggling again though:thumbup:...and yeah...dig that pic out of Rhys screaming...i got one of my Rhys..first bath.....:happydance: he loved it...can you tell:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• camera 033.jpg
    camera 033.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9

:wave: morning...little madam needs cabbage to have a word..."stop panicking mummy!!" :haha:...i had a few panicky moments with Rhys...ice cold drinks or a :coffee: got him wiggling again though:thumbup:...and yeah...dig that pic out of Rhys screaming...i got one of my Rhys..first bath.....:happydance: he loved it...can you tell:rofl::rofl:

Awwwwwwwww!! :thumbup:

That is an ace pic MC!! :flower:

XX

Awww, bless MC, he's not liking it, is he???? lol Give him some time. As soon as he's old enought to have a bath with Conz, they'll have the time of their lives in the water together xx

Laura, i would not miss one Celebrity Juice! I love the guy he's so hilariously rude and the whole show is just a good laugh. Good luck with the mw and don't let her rush you out. If she tries, you and your mum can give her a mouthful lol

Poppy, hope all ok, little missy has to stop freaking you out. I'm terrified of my own paranoia, i'll be a wreck everytime my little alien will be asleep. I'm freaked out now, i wish i had a scanning machine at home to scan myself every day to make sure baby is ok. I heard someone putting something through my letter box and ran to open the door and shouted 'where is my package???' But it wasn't the postman, just a guy with pizza leaflets lololol I'm being impatient and worried that it'd get lost in the post. Hopefully he'll bring it tomorrow. Happy birthday to your dh and have a good day baby shopping. xxx

Hopes, i can't believe you're still in one piece and still sent OH to work today!!!! Ugh!! I hope all be ok today xx

Jenny, i saw you signed in, probably posting at the same time, hope you are ok and not too sick hunni xx

Submitted too quickly...

Hope everyone else is ok. Weather is pissing again here. My bladder...all ok while i'm still in bed but as soon as i move or sit up my tummy wants to explode and it hurts a lot. And the amount of gas!!!!!! Jeeez!!! lol

Submitted too quickly...

Hope everyone else is ok. Weather is pissing again here. My bladder...all ok while i'm still in bed but as soon as i move or sit up my tummy wants to explode and it hurts a lot. And the amount of gas!!!!!! Jeeez!!! lol

Know what you mean about the gas Babyd! :haha: It's a nightmare!

Pouring it down here too, its meant to do all weekend. Typical Yorkshire weather for the last bank hol of the year!! Rubbish!! :grr::rain:

xx

:hi: hey to all the other ding dongs :hi: I'm in more of a lurking mood. :sad1:

I know ur lurking PK, but why the sad smily hun?? xxx

:hugs: oh I'm just feeling down at the mo. All the stress of the ivf and decisions that need to be made and gworry it won't work, plus terrible mood swings and these awful headaches and blah blah blah. :cry: idle whining and whinging forever at this point....:sad1:

Aww sweetheart, its ok to be down, we cant always be upbeat. I know this is a worrying time, its all new territory to u. So ur bound to feel out of ur comfort zone. And the injections and meds are going to affect u too. So its totally human to have these fears and worries. But one thing i have learnt about knowing u for the past year is that u are a strong and an amazing lady. Who has always been here for us all, with nothing but kind words and brilliant support. And I feel hand on heart ur time will come, and that one day we'll look back at this time we will all be saying remember when........ As ur trying to juggle 1, 2 or maybe 3 lil :baby: in ur arms. Have faith my love, ur time is coming. The biggest huggles for u hunny xxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey all DD's :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Still in lurkio mode lol, waiting for Hopes :baby: to show him/herself, But i hope all is well with everyone today xxx

BabyD and Laura, i get u both with the gas. Its horrendous but funny at times too. I used to say it was the baby's fault, but can't use that excuse anymore :blush::haha::blush: xxxx

Hey all DD's :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Still in lurkio mode lol, waiting for Hopes :baby: to show him/herself, But i hope all is well with everyone today xxx

BabyD and Laura, i get u both with the gas. Its horrendous but funny at times too. I used to say it was the baby's fault, but can't use that excuse anymore :blush::haha::blush: xxxx

:rofl: :haha:

And congrats on ur :baby: mango :happydance::happydance: aww i miss my fruit weeks lol xx

:hi: girls well my opk is getting there think its a early o hers a pic sorry its a bit blurry cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0247.jpg
    Photo-0247.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
:hi: girls well my opk is getting there think its a early o hers a pic sorry its a bit blurry cam is rubbish x x x

It's a touch lighter hun I think (might be the blurry pic though), what day on your cycle are you on and was this done on your 1st wee of the day?

(Just looked up OPK, understand it a little better now! lol)

xxx

Hi luvies :hi:

Hopes, thinking of you, are you still home or off to hospital yet? Before I started cheating my first guess was today mayeb I was right:shrug:

read through some posts earlier but forgot them now:dohh: thats what sleep deprivation does to you:haha:

Happy 19 weeks Laura, cute bump def growing now:happydance:

Poppy, glad little madam started moving for you, I worried a few times also, naughty :baby: ding dongs:haha: post pics of baby stuff you buy:happydance:

babyd hi hunny, I love celebrity juice too but forgot it was on last night need to sky plus the series again so funny :rofl:

hey pheebs :hi: hows it going? how is Flo adjusting to just formula now? Keira is on the comfort now as the normal c&g was giving her a belly ache. She still gets them once in a while but not as bad now.:hugs:

MC Keira screamed for the first few weeks at bath time but now she loves it, she still hates me drying and dressing her after though. Chloe taped me giving her a bath 2 days ago :awww: I'll attach a pic of her when she used to cry in it though:haha: Hows the :holly: now has the milk gone?:hugs:

Attachments

• DSCI0693.jpg
    DSCI0693.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79