Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Caz glad your cousin is stable now and hopefully cook a bit longer :hugs: keep bedding missy :haha:

CG think ive read on here some women's ms was relieved by coke :thumbup:

Oh the noodles?????? I made a huge mistake by making dh to taste it! Now he's eating them from me :growlmad:

:rofl: Gino D'Acampo makes me chuckle!!!! He's got this program on itv with Melanie Sykes it's a real laugh. I love watching him on telly, my favourite tv chef!!! And so hot! lol

Whew, I was starting to get worried there.
I only drink the one, I prefer water actually.
But if it helps the ms...shoot then I am all for it!!!

lOVE YOU LADIES:hugs:

I hate to say it ladies but ive not had any food urges or cravings BUT im starting to get an urge for Snowballs atm im with holding the urge to go out and buy some more :haha:

coke is minging to :sick: throw back up its water with black syrup!:sick: chloe didnt like coke when i was preg with her lol

babydream your a perv!! lol...meant to say i never realised edward/rob was in one of the harry potter movies..he's one that takes part in the tri wizard tournament lol...

poppy snowballs?? as in the drink? or then chocolate covered marshmallow/coconut things?? i never really got cravings with Rhys...maybe food in general lol x

Not the sweet kind either the drink :dohh:

Just look at them nom nom nom lol

https://groceries.asda.com/asda-est...me=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=25631

You could always try sparkling water CG as I have heard thats good for MS too? It might be the bubbles in the Pepsi that is settling your tummy? :shrug:

You ladies are naughty dirty girls! :haha: Especially you PC!! I was trying to picture your position but got totally lost! Ha ha ha !!

Rob has been complaining about me not giving him any for a couple of weeks so I tried on Sunday only to be told 'I am too scared to do it' div!! :haha: He thinks he is going to poke the baby! :haha: We just had a little play instead and that sorted him out :blush: At least it has got me off the hook anyway :thumbup: I get really horny once every 2 weeks or something like that but thats about it, the rest of the time I just cannot be bothered with it! :haha:

I haven't had any cravings yet either except I want soft cheese (philadelphia) on everything! lol

Good luck with last MW appointment today MC! :flower:

Hope your lad is ok Poppy :hugs:

Babyd, have we seen your first scan pic? I can't remember :cry: Sorry, baby brain, I forget EVERYTHING nowadays!!

xx

coke is minging to :sick: throw back up its water with black syrup!:sick: chloe didnt like coke when i was preg with her lol

babydream your a perv!! lol...meant to say i never realised edward/rob was in one of the harry potter movies..he's one that takes part in the tri wizard tournament lol...

Yeah, i knew that, but nobody paid much attention to him back then. He just wasn't Edward lol I can't wait to see Breaking Dawn in November, but before that we can drool over the screen watching Jacob in Abduction very soon lol

Not the sweet kind either the drink :dohh:

Just look at them nom nom nom lol

https://groceries.asda.com/asda-est...me=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=25631

They look too yummy!! :thumbup:

Haribo too, I have been wanting lots of Haribo sour sweeties x

Yes, we have seen it Laura but here it is just for you lo I never get bored looking at it, it's my screensaver lol

Attachments

• 12wk1d.jpg
    12wk1d.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5

Yeah, i knew that, but nobody paid much attention to him back then. He just wasn't Edward lol I can't wait to see Breaking Dawn in November, but before that we can drool over the screen watching Jacob in Abduction very soon lol

I freaking lurve Edward! I am totally team Edward and I booking VIP seats in our local cinema as soon as Breaking Dawn comes out! :thumbup:

Yes, we have seen it Laura but here it is just for you lo I never get bored looking at it, it's my screensaver lol

:haha:

Your baby's head is a slightly different shape to mine so I bet ours are different sexes...just don't which one is which yet! :haha:

I don't think I can see a nub on your pic though so because I think mine is a boy I will say you are having a girl :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1st scan pic.jpg
    1st scan pic.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
pah! TEAM JACOB HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee: now he is a fitty!!..also booking tickets in November for breaking dawn!:happydance:
:awww: babydream...my niece/nephew! eeeeeeeeeeek

Laura i'm saying boy for you
BD i'm definitely saying girlie for you

Heh so i joined your dirty conversation and won. Excellent!

Poppy, hoping for a positive outcome for your son:hugs:

I won't have to worry about DTD, because my hubbs informed me that he is not turned on by the pregnant body:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->