Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Laura i'm saying boy for you
BD i'm definitely saying girlie for you

Heh so i joined your dirty conversation and won. Excellent!

I am convinced its a boy but would love a girl, I guess it really won't matter in the slightest once he/she arrives though!!

You are very naughty and most definitely won! :haha:

x

It's noodletime!!!!!! lol

Yes, Laura, our babies look slightly different on the scan pics. I take girl no problem!! lol

Oh i want VIP tickets for Breaking Dawn! I so want to go to the premier but not gonna risk the crowd with a big belly. My baby is more important.

Puppycat, lol, and the prize for the winner is......a bfp!!!!!! Fx xx

Poppy, hoping for a positive outcome for your son:hugs:

I won't have to worry about DTD, because my hubbs informed me that he is not turned on by the pregnant body:dohh:

CG thats very insensitive of your DH :growlmad: id knock mine out and say he not getting it when im not preggo if he said that :hugs:

I agree CG, that is not nice! I don't think you look pregnant yet, do you?? So that can't be it! Maybe he's worried but needed a lame excuse but chose a bad one! :growlmad: I'd be very upset and crunch his bullox!

Puppycat, lol, and the prize for the winner is......a bfp!!!!!! Fx xx

Oh i really hope so. Taken my first flaxseed oil tablet today. Does anybody know if you continue with them if you get a bfp? I know i go back to epo if af arrives and the lovely Pip is loaning me her CBFM if af does arrive, bless her

We had these issues my last two, I just never knew the reason behind it. I mean I can't help the way he feels, but he could have lied and said oh, I don't want to hurt the baby or some BS like that:shrug: Its all good, cause he will pay for it or I should say BabyV will benefit from it:haha:

:rofl::rofl: my little man put on 1/2 a lb in 6 days...he weighs 9lb now little chubster! MW signed us off...all is well!! :happydance: xxxxxx

MC- glad that you got a good night of sleep and that little Rhys is doing well you're doing a good job Momma

CG- how insensitive of hubby we still try to bd about once a week but if we don't it's usually because of me not always too interested when pg I hope that the ms gets better soon and one Pepsi a day doesn't seem like it would be a problem

Laura- I think that you're having a boy too but we'll find out soon enough only a week to go

Babydream- I think girl for you as well looks like a little girly head

Poppy- sorry that your little girl keeps lying on your nerve it sounds like it would be painful hope that you can get things sorted out with your son and he doesn't get in too much trouble are you going to be delivering early because you will be induced or do you usually just go into labor early?

Puppycat- hope that you get that bfp this cycle fx'd for you

Caz- I'm glad that they were able to stop your cousins labor now hopefully baby will hold off for a few more weeks fx'd for your bfp this month

afm- need to start the birthday party preparations for my daughter's party on Friday other than that at least the rest of this week won't be too busy I'm starting to feel pretty big I think that little girl is breech right now I feel lots of kicks down low and pretty much nothing up higher so hopefully I can get her to turn in the next few weeks

OH CRIPES :haha: got so taken up with videoing Lily that I just wasted all my free time :growlmad: never mind, I can come back later. House is screaming for a little attention so better do the washing etc. Back laters, hope your all okeys xxxxxxx

tink that video is so cute :happydance:
poppy...yea been handed over to the HV now...will be time for jabs in a couple of weeks .:argh: not nice..:nope: cant believe it took him 11 days to get up to his brothers birth weight...i thought it would have taken a little longer :haha:

MC- glad that you got a good night of sleep and that little Rhys is doing well you're doing a good job Momma

CG- how insensitive of hubby we still try to bd about once a week but if we don't it's usually because of me not always too interested when pg I hope that the ms gets better soon and one Pepsi a day doesn't seem like it would be a problem

Laura- I think that you're having a boy too but we'll find out soon enough only a week to go

Babydream- I think girl for you as well looks like a little girly head

Poppy- sorry that your little girl keeps lying on your nerve it sounds like it would be painful hope that you can get things sorted out with your son and he doesn't get in too much trouble are you going to be delivering early because you will be induced or do you usually just go into labor early?

Puppycat- hope that you get that bfp this cycle fx'd for you

Caz- I'm glad that they were able to stop your cousins labor now hopefully baby will hold off for a few more weeks fx'd for your bfp this month

afm- need to start the birthday party preparations for my daughter's party on Friday other than that at least the rest of this week won't be too busy I'm starting to feel pretty big I think that little girl is breech right now I feel lots of kicks down low and pretty much nothing up higher so hopefully I can get her to turn in the next few weeks

i panicked a bit when Rhys was breech but he turned in time, FXd your little lady goes spinning!!...get on all 4's! :thumbup: xxxx

No i had a sweep at 38wks with korben so i had the choice of having an epidural, because the blood thinners im on im not allowed an epi till 12hrs after an injection :shrug: waters went day after sweep so halted injecting that day just incase.

They will offer me a sweep again at 38wks.

hi girlies :hi:

Been out at my friends sisters today having my hair highlighted and cut. Chloe had hers cut too.

MC chubby little Rhys:awww: wow I can't believe he gained the first week they usually lose some dont they? Glad you got 7 straight hours you lucky cow! :haha:

mommyv glad to see you, happy birthday to your DD for Friday :cake:

babyd I think you're having a :pink:

Laura I think :blue: for you.

puppycat you dirty mare :haha: hope those spermies catch that eggy!

China girl glad the pepsi max helps I say one a day is fine, I over did the caffeine like MC. I was drinking about 2 cups of filtered coffee a day and usually some tea also :blush:

Poppy hope court goes well for Wade :hug:

Tink, Lily's video is so cute, I can't wait to give her cuddles again :hug:

Hi Caz, hope you're well x

Afm, Keira has been unsettled today not slept longer than 15 mins at a stretch I think she has a belly ache. Not been crying much just complaining, DH has her upstairs now, hopefully she is sleeping x

awww poor baby:awww: hope she ok coral...yeah :baby: usually loose weight at first but both my boys put weight ON! lol...greedy fudgers! :haha: wont get 7 hours tonight...im on night duty :dohh:

awww poor baby:awww: hope she ok coral...yeah :baby: usually loose weight at first but both my boys put weight ON! lol...greedy fudgers! :haha: wont get 7 hours tonight...im on night duty :dohh:

Well DH did one feed last night at 3.30am but her moses basket is on my side so I usually wake before and after he feeds her:dohh: hopefully he'll help tonight again, he's off work til Thursday so he should tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->