Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

good luck with the night feeds coral...switch sides of the bed for tonight...he wont wake you at feeding times then:thumbup: heres a piccy of Rhys yesterday!:happydance:

Attachments

• P8280021.jpg
    P8280021.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
sorry 9!! :yipee:

Yes :haha: fx'd :happydance: Aww lovely piccy of Rhys awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Coral hope Keira settles before bedtime for you :hugs:

Wade's case been delayed till 21st sept he will either get a suspended sentence or 4mths :dohh: will let you know in 3wks.

Piccy of Laura in her new biker cutoff :D

Attachments

• NoBull.jpg
    NoBull.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 5
30 week bump and the stretchies :( (the scar is from a didgy tattoo lol)

https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/323/30wks.jpg

https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/323/30wks.jpg

Oh flippin' fuuuuuuu******

I just lost my whole freakin' post. :growlmad: and I have no patience to retype it all :sad1:

So I'll just say this morning's appt went very well! :happydance: no cysts. 2 small follies, which is good for this point and I start stims on fri night in 3 more sleeps :yipee: I have new appts set for sept 6, 9, and 12th for more scans and bloods to monitor follie growth. As we get closer to the 9th we'll know better when ER and ET will be. Doc was positive but still quoting me the standard stuff...women 35 yrs old have 60% chance of success. Ugh. I'm very excited but also scared to death it won't work :wacko:

Oh flippin' fuuuuuuu******

I just lost my whole freakin' post. :growlmad: and I have no patience to retype it all :sad1:

So I'll just say this morning's appt went very well! :happydance: no cysts. 2 small follies, which is good for this point and I start stims on fri night in 3 more sleeps :yipee: I have new appts set for sept 6, 9, and 12th for more scans and bloods to monitor follie growth. As we get closer to the 9th we'll know better when ER and ET will be. Doc was positive but still quoting me the standard stuff...women 35 yrs old have 60% chance of success. Ugh. I'm very excited but also scared to death it won't work :wacko:

Sounds good PK, sending positive vibes your way love:hugs:

COngrats to the new mommies! OMG baby ding dongs are gorgeous. So happy for you Pk2 moving along great. Babyhopes looking great! :)

Morning all,

Pk how exciting hunni, sending loads of babydust on your way xxxx

Mc, Rhys is cute and chubby. Could have a bite of those cheeks lol xx

Poppy, good luck to wade. Is it good or bad that the hearing was postponed? Is it gonna be an anxious 3weeks wait?

Babyhopes lovely bump!

Caz, hope opk getting darker and cousin and baby ok xx

CG, hope all good hunni xx

Nice to see you regalpeas! Hope all ok.

Hi everyone else, hope all mummies had a good night and will have a good day.

Asfm, I was awake all night with a 15wk old little girl so I better get a snooze if I want to do it again tonight without getting knocked out. Nighty nighty, I'll check in later xxx

hi all had my hen day/night at the weekend went to a spar for the day it was great really relaxing then we went out for a meal in the evening

Well AF I think is due today well it will be 28days since last one going to wait and see.

OH AND A HUGE CONGRATS HOPES

Mckenzie is going to be two next week so we have booked a last min holiday to Clacton-on-sea haven holiday park can't wait to go away just the 3 of us for his birthday.

Photo is of me on my hen night out

Attachments

• 308060_10150768570715533_851550532_20636369_7125576_n.jpg
    308060_10150768570715533_851550532_20636369_7125576_n.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
morning all :hi:

PK excellent news, glad its all going well and I have a great feeling you will be a pregnant ding dong very soon:happydance: can't wait for more update :hugs:

Hi Regal how are you hunni?

Poppy you must be worried sick about Wade :hugs:

babyhopes love the 30 week bump pic, wow not long now:happydance:

SB sounds like you had a fun weekend at the spa, lovely:hugs:

babyd I guess its all practice for your baby isn't it. Why was the baby up all night?

Afm dh got the first feed at 1am and I got the second at 4. He then got up with her at 7 but she threw up some so of course I had to get up to help clean up and let him have a shower. I feel better for the one less feed though.
I have to take Keira to be weighed this morning then off to the hospital for her follow-up ultrasound of her right hip. I did mention she had one when she was a week old didnt I? the docs at the hospital thought she may have a clicky hip. She had an u/s and they said it looked pretty normal just slightly unstable and to come back in 6 weeks for a re-check but probably ok.
how's everyone else today

:wave: morning all...

babydream...think of the practice youve had over the years with babies....soon be doing it for your own baby:happydance: your gonna be a great mum!:thumbup: xxxxx(Rhys went 4hourly(ish) last night AND finished the whole 3oz:hapydance: )

coral....sounds like you had a better night last night with feeds!:happydance: i was on night duty...i got 7pm,12pm and 430am....then up at 715am....not too bad!! :yipee: i can deal with every 4 hours:thumbup: cant remember you saying about Keira's hip:shrug: hope scan goes well for her today!..:hugs:xxxxx

PK...im soooo looking forward to your :bfp: long awaited for! praying your treatment is successful....eeeeeeeeeeek exciting times coming up for you:flower: happy to share the journey with you and your DH...feel very honnored!:happydance:

china...hows the :sick: today?? :hugs: coming at ya :flower:...xxx

:hugs: to all DD's...xxxxx

Morning ladies

Pk very exciting times ahead. I have everything crossed for you xx

Regal nice to see you hun :hugs:

Nothing to report so i'm off for a lie in zzzzzzzzz

G'morning lovelies :hi:

I was having those awful mood swings last night, then started feeling really sick :sick: feel somewhat better this am, but the terrible headache is back and I'm just so tired. Can't seem to get enough sleep. :wacko: anywho...

Regal, how have you been sweetie? Been thinking about you... :hugs:

Coral, I dont rem my about keira's leg either but I hope it'll be alright. Glad you got a little extra sleep. :hugs:

Mc, thank you lovely :kiss: every 4 hours isn't too bad...so nice Rhys has been a good baby for you. :cloud9:

Poppy, I'd be worried sick if I were you... I hope it all gets worked out for the best sweetie :hugs:

Sleeping, you look so happy in that pic hunni. Can't wait to see the wedding pics!! :winkwink: and I'm keeping fx for you too sweetie :hugs:

Pc, lucky you sleeping in! :winkwink: :dust: I hope this is your cycle hun...and caz and sleeping and regal and everybody else :haha: I'm gonna need some preggo buddies :haha:

Caz have you ov'd yet??? I really hope this is it for you sweetie :hugs::dust:

Babyd I agree with the others, you're gonna be a great mum sweetie and you have had tons of practice :thumbup:

China I hope you're feeling better sweetie but you'll be outta first tri before ya know it too :hugs:

Tink, how's sweet little Lilyanne doing recently? I know you've been crazy busy...you're constantly in my prayers :hugs:

Mommyv, sounds like you're doing very well sweetie...we've been missing you here :hugs:

ok think I've got everybody....im terribly sorry if I missed anyone and I send love and hugs to all :kiss::hugs:

Nothing else to report here. I'm having terrible allergies this am too. Ugh. So just feeling generally blah and it's time to get ready for work. :wacko:

:hi: girls well just been round the field with the dogs cleaned all the yard just going have some lunch my cousin is out of hospital now she has to bed rest now because walking is staring the labour off but she reckons that she will start again in the next couple of days the hospital have told her any pain or ewt straight in because the labour will be fast well dont no when i am going to o opk are still the same pk good luck hun x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->