Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning :flower:

PK i got everything crossed for you lovely you deserve this :hugs::kiss::hugs:

SB you look stunning on your hen night hope you had a good one, fx'd af stays away :kiss:

Coral no i cant recall reading about keira and her hip, hope everything turns out ok with scan and glad you got some sleep :hugs:

Tink you n Lilyanne ok? x

MC you getting a bit more sleep? lol looks like sleep deprivation on here lately :hugs:

Caz hope that opk gets darker soon we need more 1st Tri in here :happydance: send our love to your cousin :hugs:

Morning everyone else.

afm nothing really apart from my sleep is shite im struggling to get a full night because of regular visits to the bathroom :growlmad: not sure what position she's in now cos im getting a lot of kicks or punches in my bottom n bladder nearly making me wee my pants :dohh::haha:

Hey girls :hi:

PK, sorry you feel so crappy, but its all for a good cause and practice for being pregnant :winkwink:

caz hope your cousin can keep the baby put for as long as possible.

MC you're lucky every 4 hours is very good, hope he keeps it up for you:thumbup:

hi Puppycat :hi:

Well, Keira now weighs 10pbs 14 oz, the little chubster:haha: her ultrasound went well also her hip seems fine so thats good. Shes taking a sleep now in the pram. Will be back later to check out whats going on x

Afternoon!!

Wow i slept from 8am till 1.30pm, feeling good! I must have been more tired than i realized. I hope you are right and i'll be a good mummy, definitely try to play by the rules, cause you know when you have your own, all sensible actions are out the window lol. Anyway, i'm getting pissed with nausea now, i'm nearly 15wk for god's sake. I felt so shitty last night, typically when i was about to go to work after 10wk of being off! Dh was so sweet, he's worried about me when i'm not at home. Called me to make sure i got to work ok, called me this morning to ask if i got home and i'm ok...Bless, finally, he never seemed to give a toss. lol

Pk, i'm sorry the side effects are causing you a grief hunni, lets home it's not for long and all be as it should be ;) xx

Poppy, hope it's gonna get better soon, you seem to be struggling with little madam. xx

Coral, glad keira's scan went well and weight is perfect! lol

MC, good night sleep again hunni? You seem so happy lately i love reading your posts lol xx

SB, looking fabulous, hope you had a good time. I've been to that holiday park and i can say we had a really good time. Hope the weather gets better for you though xx

Hi damita xx

Puppycat, sneezing and wanting to sleep is really good now hun, fx it means something xx

Hi everyone else, sorry can't remember much more lol

xxxxxxxxxx

Nahh im fine BD going bathroom every hour is just normal further on you get pmsl and yes she a little madam kicking me in the bum cos it feels well weird :haha: Sorry the sickness has reared its ugly head sweetie xx

Coral glad scan went well fab news :happydance:

Wow it's been pretty quiet last few days. Thank you girls again for support. My emotions just all over the place and haven't even started the real heavy duty meds yet :dohh: I can't believe 2 more sleeps!!!! Wow. We have my son's first football game (American style :winkwink:) tomorrow afternoon and immediately after is dd1's first cheer for high school football so it will be a long, but good day. Then fri, I think we're going to go see a baseball game. The nearby semi-pro team has a game with fireworks and a well-known Christian band doing a concert after so I think we're going to take the kiddos. I'll have to take my meds with me as that's my first night to add the new stuff and you ave to take them on time. Then it's the holiday weekend but we don't ave any plans right now, so should have a nice relaxing weekend. :happydance: so I. Hoping with all that it should go by fast and I'll be back at the doc to see how my follies are responding on tues!!!

Happy 7wks CG :hugs:

Im floating around :0)

Anyone know what i can give korben to soften his stools? he still struggling and pooing large pebbles which are hurting him :nope: given him loads of fluids over passed few days but not helping.

Done that one first day :shrug: 1st time he's been really constipated.

Prune juice poppy, organic if possible. If he can have a couple of spoonfuls would be good or if he doesn't like it then dilute it in water. Pear usually softens stool as well. Hope one of them helps, I'll try to think of other things but it's 3.30am and I'm knackered. Little missy doesn't want to sleep again :(

hey all well i am out this month AF started last night :-(

Poppy Mckenzie had that prob for a while hv said increase fibrous intake so been giving him more weetabix and diluted juice. /But we r having the opposite at moment :-( bk to disposables at the mo cos of it hoping just teething

I was going to say prune juice but couldn't remember if it was for constipation or other :dohh:

Morning Ding Dongs! :hi:

Babyhopes - your bump is cute, not big at all for 30 wks I reckon? :thumbup:

MC - That last piccy of Ryhs is gorgeous! He is definitely going to be a heartbreaker! :haha: Hope you are getting more sleep :hugs:

PC - Laura looked ace in her biker gear! Awwwww!! :thumbup:

Coral - Glad Keira's scan went well and her hip is looking ok :flower: Hope you are ok too

Poppy - Sorry you aren't sleeping well honey, you will have to get a bucket at the side of the bed so you don't have to get up so much! :haha: Only joking lol

Babydream - glad you are feeling better and sorry you are still suffering from nausea. I was the same and it got worse towards the end of my 1st Tri but it has seeemed to have disappareared now :hugs:

CG - Hope the MS is getting better for you, did you try sparkling water? :flower:

Hey all other Ding Dongs! :hi:

Asfm, had the day off yesterday as carpet fitters came round to carpet the last two bare rooms in our house!! :happydance: Nursery furniture came on Tuesday too so Rob has been putting it up, looks soo cute! :thumbup:

Cannot believe I am 20 weeks tomorrow!!! The weeks are flying by now! Cannot wait for the scan on Tuesday too!! :yipee:

xx

Thanks ladies will buy some today once OH gets home not had car to go out most of this week.

Laura im tempted with bucket :haha: went to bed around 1am and i got up 4 times before 6am :growlmad: gonna try drinking less before bed.

BD get some sleep today seen as miss madam kept you up lol awww bless your time soon for all that :haha:

SB sorry af got you sweetie, think id prefer korben having the runs atm hate watching him struggle.

afm nothing today me and korben just woke up at 10am so little lie in ahhhhhh... got MW monday and consultant Thurseday so busy week next week.

Hope everyone well x

:wave: all...

just dropping in with a quick hi :wave: hope all is well here

poppy :hugs: for Korben..i found orange juice got connor to "go"..xx:hugs: xxx

asfm...going into town.:argh:..going to be fun with a hyper 2 year old :wohoo:<---connor!:dohh: and a tired mummy and daddy...and a hungry baby :rofl::rofl: the joys!! xx

pmsl good luck with the shopping MC :haha: im dreading that one.

:hi: hope your all well welcome newbies well i am still waiting to o want it to hurry up cant wait for school monday woopp weather is lovely today think we will go for a walk with the dogs x x x

quick hello ladies :hi:

Actually got to sleep a bit last night. Keira fed at 9pm then dh woke her up at 1.45am when he went to bed :yipee: then she slept through til 6am :awww: good girl. Feel almost human! :haha:

Poppy sorry you had a shits night sleep :hug:

Laura you will have to post pics of nursery when its all together. I can't wait to your scan, will it be :pink: or :blue:?

MC have fun in town! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->