Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

girls i am ovulating woopp really dark opk hers a pic x x x

Attachments

• Untitled 8.jpg
    Untitled 8.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 4
Use neighbours sure they wont mind its for a good cause :haha:

:wave::hi:ladies

I hope all is well with everyone and babies too:hugs:

Poppy, do you guys have a stool softner Korben can take?? It sucks seeing them strain, cause we know all to well how it feels.

I have my GYN appointment today at 3:45. I hoping she will be able to tell me if eveything is okay and we can pick me out an OB Dr at my visit.

Have an awesome day ladies:flower:

Ha ha ha ! yeah just use the neighbours, they wont mind at all...just make sure they haven't used it today as you will get a burnt ass!! :haha: I know this from experience! :rofl:

:wave::hi:ladies

I hope all is well with everyone and babies too:hugs:

Poppy, do you guys have a stool softner Korben can take?? It sucks seeing them strain, cause we know all to well how it feels.

I have my GYN appointment today at 3:45. I hoping she will be able to tell me if eveything is okay and we can pick me out an OB Dr at my visit.

Have an awesome day ladies:flower:

Hey CG :hi:

Have a fab day and good luck at your Gyno appointment.

:flower:

xxx

made it back alive PHEWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww..:haha: wasnt too bad...apart from all the grannies cooing over Rhys! "awwwwwwww" how old id he??...**smack** FECK OFF! im trying to buy tea bags here!:haha:lol

lmao :haha:

Pain in arse when your trying to shop with a newborn everyone stopping you :growlmad: Korben not tried again for a poo he did all last night but nothing, just waiting for OH to come home then go Asda get some Prune juice and fresh orange see which one he will drink.

prob wont like either...:shrug: i had to water the fresh OJ down for connor...:thumbup: too sour otherwise...enjoy asda! be your turn to stress over shopping in a few weeks! lol xx

lol i stress now korben dont like the trolley have to put him in buggy when we do our shop, last time up there he got hold of a jar of Dolmio sauce and threw it across the isle, i just left OH with him and walked away :haha:

lol i stress now korben dont like the trolley have to put him in buggy when we do our shop, last time up there he got hold of a jar of Dolmio sauce and threw it across the isle, i just left OH with him and walked away :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello,

How is everyone??

You poppy and laura are pervs lol On the neighbour's car??? Burnt ass???? Jeeez pmsl

Hope korben gets better pops, poor little lad, enjoy asda. LOL @ Dolmio jar!

CG, hope all ok with ms and good luck at the docs today xx

Laura, you must post a pic of the nursery when it's done, so exciting xx

Mc, well done for surviving the town visit lol

Caz, get on with the job, no necessarily on the neighbour's car though lol

Puppycat, hope all ok and catching that eggy x

Pk, hope all ok, sounds like you have a busy and pleasant weekend ahead xx

Oh what else?????

I think i might have overdone the cleaning today. I felt my tummy a bit heavy and painful during hoovering but i finished the cleaning anyway and now it's really sore. I rested on the couch for a bit but when i got up to make my noodles it really hurt on the right side when i stepped on my right leg. Hope no harm done, checked hb its 150bpm nice and strong. I'm just gonna have to take it easy i guess, it happened last time i cleaned but didn't hurt as much. My mother is biting my head off through facebook chat for doing the cleaning but for crying out loud everybody does it. I can't just live in dirt and mess. I have two cats i need to clean after them. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->