Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

That's the plan! Well, at least the hoovering. I'm sure he'll be ok with it, he says he's willing to do anything just to reduce the risk of any harm. He won't let me clean the cat litter even with gloves on lol Bless!

Hello,

How is everyone??

You poppy and laura are pervs lol On the neighbour's car??? Burnt ass???? Jeeez pmsl

Hope korben gets better pops, poor little lad, enjoy asda. LOL @ Dolmio jar!

CG, hope all ok with ms and good luck at the docs today xx

Laura, you must post a pic of the nursery when it's done, so exciting xx

Mc, well done for surviving the town visit lol

Caz, get on with the job, no necessarily on the neighbour's car though lol

Puppycat, hope all ok and catching that eggy x

Pk, hope all ok, sounds like you have a busy and pleasant weekend ahead xx

Oh what else?????

I think i might have overdone the cleaning today. I felt my tummy a bit heavy and painful during hoovering but i finished the cleaning anyway and now it's really sore. I rested on the couch for a bit but when i got up to make my noodles it really hurt on the right side when i stepped on my right leg. Hope no harm done, checked hb its 150bpm nice and strong. I'm just gonna have to take it easy i guess, it happened last time i cleaned but didn't hurt as much. My mother is biting my head off through facebook chat for doing the cleaning but for crying out loud everybody does it. I can't just live in dirt and mess. I have two cats i need to clean after them. :S

This nausea is kicking my ass today!!!!!:growlmad:

:hugs: CG, i'm feeling it too, pain in the butt! I guess i'm keeping Trident in business as chewing gum is the only thing helps my nausea. :wacko:

I got some Orbit....but it aint helping:nope:

Off to my appointment...wish me luck!!

Oh how I miss my DD's :cry: but I just don't ever seem to have my hands free to type! :shrug: Anyhow, here I am at last although I am gonna give the epic catch up post a miss or I'll never get back on here for fear of leaving anyone out. :dohh:

I can retain todays info though so:

China, how did your appointment go honey? BTW I saw your posts the other day about cola, I buy caffine free diet coke for a little treat, can you get it in the states? Pepsi max has DOUBLE the ammount of caffine than normal cola :wacko: I didn't realise this until giving it to my kids thinking it was better for them than regular cola then having them bounce off the walls for hours :rofl: hope you find something to help the MS X

Babydream, you keep making me wanna eat super noodles :haha: DH had some this afternoon and I thought of you :haha: thanks again for all your support and advice :flower: x

MC, glad you survived your shopping trip :thumbup: what got me was the "Is she good?" comments :rofl: I always feel like saying "Not really, she crys most of the time and keeps me up all night the little sod :haha:" I mean what is a 'good' baby? If they are unsettled does that mean they are bad? Cripes ... bad girl Lilypie :gun: :haha: Glad DH has been getting up in the night to help out x

Popsy, prune juice is fab I really hope it helps Korben! I used to water it down. I also used to give them some apple puree for desert, good for keeping them going. Pear is good also. Try and keep his diet nice and natural as far as you can for a bit x

Coralista, glad Keira's scan was fine :happydance: she's exactly what Lily weighed 2 weeks ago! I have no idea what Lily weighs, never made it to the clinic :dohh: Might see if there is one somewhere tomorrow or get HV out. She did offer to pop out to weight Lily for me if I couldn't get out. You ok? x

PK, keep wanting to catch you, been ages :hugs: I'm praying for you every day honey, i can only imagine what this is like for you. Such a mixture of excitement, worry, hormones, stress, medication sideeffects, anxiety :nope: Here for you honey, like your have been there for me. FB is best to catch me, easier to use on my phone if I can't get near comp. Keep us updated wont you? 1 more day till stimming right? x

Laura, post piccys of the nursery wont you? Cant wait to see. Very excited for you scan, 5 more sleeps :happydance: x

Sleepingbubs :hugs: for af and truck loads of dust for your new cycle :dust: x

Oh and partly why i am barely here is that I am exclusively expressing for Lily now and its exhausting zzzzzz she wouldn't breastfeed for more than 4 mins at a time so to keep up milk supply and get her to take some I had to express. She now is taking a proper amount and seems happier but its incredibly tiring and time consuming. I also have to give medications on 8 different occasions through the day, plus do her physio and breathing assessment. Its pretty all consuming at the mo with also having the kids off school. Hopefully once they are back and Lily settles down even more I can be here more often. Last hurdle now is starting some sort of routine and helping her not to choke on her feeds (which is very frequently no matter what bottle or teat we use) We are going to try thickening her milk which should reduce the aspiration and help the reflux also. x

Tink you have no need to apologise missy we all know you got a hell of a lot on your plate at the moment and can only imagine how tired you get sweetie, just great to see you on today and i'll get some apple puree too :hugs::hugs:

oh bless ya Tink as Poppy said no need to apologise its hard enough for me to catch up on here and I haven't got a newborn and other kids just a toddler lol I hope Lilly is ok and that it gets easier for u.

I hope everyone else is ok I have just finished writing out program for cubs they are doing constellations next week but I am not there now off on holiday so have sorted it out for the other leaders so I am now off to bed

Speak to you all soon

Hey Tink, good to see you here hunni, i echo the others, no need to apologize, we all know what you dealing with. We are here for you whenever you need us. We just hope you and Lily are ok and wish we could help somehow. xxxx

I just had pork steak and mash but dh needed to help me make it as i'm still in pain. Just watching 9/11 documentary on itv and it still breaks my heart. It's awful to watch let alone live through the experience and lose loved ones. Terrible :cry:

Mmmm babydream i could just eat lamb chops and the fat done till crispy nom nom :haha:

Need a snowball too pmsl

Bloody hell just missed out on a newborn bundle of girl clothes on ebay :cry: hate it when that happens :dohh:

Hey girls :hi:

Am very tired, been out all day with my friend and the kids, was a lovely day.

MC glad you survived the shopping trip :haha:

Poppy, I hate missing out on ebay stuff, keep your eye out for another hun there will be more:hugs:

CG sorry you are suffering bad, did you with your sons? Hopw it ease off soon.:hugs:

Caz :dust:

Tink, I agree don't apologize we all understand you are busy. I'm sorry to hear that Lily wont nurse, well, it is hard having to express and I was doing half formula and only for a few weeks, I can't imagine more than that, you are great. Did you try the mam bottle yet:haha: Not long til the kids go back and we can start our buggy walks:happydance: x

My baby girl had a bad tummy today :( not nice when they're poorly Tink :(

PC, sorry Laura wasn't well today hope she's feeling better tomorrow x

coral sounds like you had a lovely but exhausting day, hope keira is ok x

Girls, i need a favour...I'm going out for an afternoon tea with the other maternity nurses in a posh hotel nearby and had a look at the menu. Could you please have a look and tell me if i need to be careful with any of the sandwich fillings? thanks xxxx

A Selection of Finger Sandwiches:
Oak Smoked Scottish Salmon and lemon creme fraiche
Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
Roast Beef with creamed Horseradish
Sliced Cucumber and cream cheese
Mature Cheddar Cheese with rustic tomato pickle

Freshly Baked Raisin and Plain Scones with Devonshire Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserve

Assortment of Afternoon Tea Cakes and Pastries

Think your fine with all that but not sure about cream cheese :wacko:

Well,

I had a wonderful visit with my GYN....man, I love that woman!!!
So anyway, the nurse forgot to mark my chart that I was pregnant. She goes when was your last cycle, I said 7/13/11...so you didn't have one in August, I said I'm 7 weeks. So you have a cycle every 7 weeks....I said NO, I am 7 weeks pregnant...Oh yeah...thats right:dohh: Yeah, we had a good laugh about that. She then says, so you have not had bloods to confrim, I said nope. Instead of me going down to the lab, she had then come to me...I felt so special:winkwink:Then we discussed who I should pick for my OB. Its going to be a male...which I'm cool with cause he is funny.

So, as I am getting my exam(yearly pap) were talking about how things have changed over the last 10 years. She was like the OB's won't see you until your 12 weeks. They used to see us earlier like 8-9 weeks. And our hospital won't enduce until your 39 weeks, used to be 38 weeks. Its all about insurance. I was shocked!!. So, after the exam, she checked my uterus...yeah its squishy...ohh...its up there and in the right spot...yeah your definetly pregnant:haha: She is so awesome!!

She said it was too early to hear the HB, so I go back on 9/20 to hear the HB then I should have my first OB appointment a couple of weeks after that.

On:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->