Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning Ding Dongs! :hi:

Sounds like you had fun CG!! :haha:

I would just mention to them that you are pregnant BD and ask them to make sure everything is thoroughly cooked and cleaned. Thats all I do when I go out for food. :thumbup:

Tink, dont be silly apologising! You ahve been on here loads to say the amount of care you have to give Lily! You have done an amazing job and you are ace! :hugs:

Coral, hey hun! Hope you and Keira are good. You sound very happy :hugs:

Aw Poppy, sorry you missed out on a bargain but there will be more, don't you worry! Ebay is riddled with them! :thumbup:

Sorry, cannot remember anything else :nope:

Asfm, looking forward to Rob puttin up the baby's wardrobe tonight then thats all the nursery furniture set up! We just need to go and buy a mattress for the cot and decorate! :happydance:

Feeling sicky today and I know I wasnt supposed to be weighing myself anymore but couldnt help it so stepped on the scales today to see how much weight I had put on in 20 weeks and I have put a stone on!! :cry: Feel massive now and gross :cry: Doesnt help that Rob won't come anywhere near me at the mo either (think he is just scared of doing something wrong). I feel so unattractive right now :cry:

xxx

Happy 20wks Laura :happydance: and dont feel down about the weight i put 3 stone on with my first but went straight back into size 8 jeans within a week of the birth :happydance:

We all feel un attractive when pregnant think its just natural :hugs:

CG think your a bit preggo pmsl

morning girls :hi: just waiting for my son get out of the bathroom oh gone for a run today i am takeing oh mum for her bloods done at docs then when i get home its chill and sex haha happy 20 weeks laura x x x

Tink you have no need to apologise missy we all know you got a hell of a lot on your plate at the moment and can only imagine how tired you get sweetie, just great to see you on today and i'll get some apple puree too :hugs::hugs:

well said poppy!! i agree, no need for sorrys for us tink, we understand...completely:hugs: to you and lilypie:kiss:

bit worried my belly has got huge in the last week,having another scan to monitor fluid levels on weds :wacko:

babyhopes...:hugs: hope all is well at scan, my friend had too much waters and her baby and birth went fine, hoping the same is for you :flower:

china girl..:yipee: to appointment, sound like all went well! xx

ermm.....heads blank..ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz sorry :hugs: to all xx

Babyhopes hope everything goes well wednesday sweetie, this is the time when baby puts on all his/her weight may just be that :shrug:

Morning MC hows you n family? :hugs:

is it the level of waters??

me n family are fine poppy :kiss: hows Korbens loo trouble today :flower: xxxx

He tried last night a managed 2 rock hard bits :nope: giving him the prune and OJ today see which he'll drink.

Me im not opposite had a bad tummy and lovely bathroom visits since yesterday :haha:

Im not too clued up on water levels either :shrug: not had a scan since 26wks

Im guessing having low levels is more dangerous? be thinking of you next week sweetie :hugs:

its is.they are lil worried cos my the size of my belly it hasnt slowed down.be nice to get signed off so i can sleep :haha:

Just a quick rant. This stupid game on FB 'i'm x weekend and craving x' is doing my box in.
How is it funny???????? ARGHHHHH

:hi:
missing you guys! OH has been home all week and between him and Mila its been busy. Hes back at work today and then off for Sat, Sun, Mon. He didn't wanna leave us this morning :haha:

Mila and I are doing pretty well. I finally got those yucky staples out and got discharged from the hospital. I'm still sore and not allowed to do much because theyre so afraid of the infection coming back, but things are getting better. Breastfeeding is going well but Mila eats way more than I can make, very disappointing for me :nope: I make about 2-3 ounces each time and she sometimes likes to eat as much as 4-5 ounces so we have been having to supplement with formula. Hopefully soon I can do without the formula supplement, makes me feel like I'm failing as a mummy when I don't have enough to feed her, and I hate what formula does to her, she gets so burpy and spits up.. yuck.

Anyway here are some pics and I hope you guys are all well I'll try to read back a bit but hopefully you guys will let me know if I missed something big!

Attachments

• DSCF2065.jpg
    DSCF2065.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF2081.jpg
    DSCF2081.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF2087.jpg
    DSCF2087.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF2098.jpg
    DSCF2098.jpg