Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hopes she is beautiful!!! :flower:

Well done honey.

Dont beat yourself up either about the breasfeeding thing, I think you are doing a fab job by breastfeeding at all! Some Mums don't/can't do that.:hugs:

xxxxx

Hello MEGA MOMMY! :wave: Do you have a pump hopes? You need to stimulate your breasts after supplementing or you wont make the extra milk. You doing great honey! even if you do have to keep up the supplements :hugs: Shes a big baby with a big appetite, thats how all my others were. I say go to bed and feed feed feed :) you need the rest also. She's so precious, so proud of our Hopes :hugs: x

oh hopes she is gorgeous and hug congrats again. Hope u are feeling better

\hope everyone else is ok?

Got Mckenzie weighed this morning and in a month he has lost 0.08kg so still 8.6Kg and 19.2lb but he has grown a bit taller 78.5cm tall now. Still having horrible nappies think it may have something to do with tomatoes as they were like this when was having jarred food and he has had quite alot of tomato over the last few days

:wave: hopes!! she is a little stunner!! well done you! :thumbup: i think your doing great with the :holly: feeding...im one of them crappy mums laura was talking about...never even gave it a go...so :howdy: hats off to you for doing your best there....:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hopes Mila is beautiful :)

Going to catch up soon girls, finally have a couple of days off. . . yay!
Hope everyone is well xxx

MC your not one of those crappy mum's at all sweetie :hugs: , Laura i wont be breast feeding either but im not going to feel bad about it, its just something ive never done with any of my 4 boys and wont this time. Not that i need to justify myself :haha:

Hopes Mila is gorgeous Dr Tink at the rescue with the BF advice lol

Hi all xxxxxxxxx :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Hopes Mila is BEAUTIFUL :flower::awww::yipee::friends: Aww u must be so proud the pair of u. I echo what Tink has said regarding stimulating :holly: after feeding. Also be aware that having a caesarian, puts ur body out by a few days as opposed to a natural birth. I had to combi feed at 1st. So u will probably catch up with urself soon. Massive hugs lovely and congrats again xxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance:

And as Poppy said there is no right or wrong way to feeding ur :baby: all one can do is what they feel most comfy and happiest with. I managed 8 wks BF with some FF as top ups. but since stopping, life has become a lot easier and Florence is much more satisfied and settled now on a full FF diet.

Hope all is well on planet DD, just doing one of my world famous flypasts :haha::haha: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nice bumpage Laura xx:thumbup:

Big hugs snugs and loves to all
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
:kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::friends::friends::friends::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Lol Phoebe i dont think korben would let me BF he'd be up trying to pull my booby out of her mouth :haha:

Lovely to see you sweetie hope you, Florence and family are doing well :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Lol Phoebe i dont think korben would let me BF he'd be up trying to pull my booby out of her mouth :haha:

Lovely to see you sweetie hope you, Florence and family are doing well :hugs::kiss::hugs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Bless him nawty boy hehehe!!! We are all well tyvm lovely, hope u and bumpage are doing well xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss:

Hopes, little Mila is so precious!! :cloud9: I just love those chubby cheeks!! :haha: don't stress about the nursing. Just keep going at it. Like tink said, if you pump or even better put her to the breast more often, you'll start producing more. It's the stimulation that triggers it and it works like a supply/demand kind of thing. :hugs: you're doing fantastic sweetie!

Mc and poppy...no worries about not bf'ing... You know what works for you :hugs:

Phoebe, lovely to "see" you sweetie :hugs:

Tink, thank you sweetie...I'll try to pm you on fb :hugs:

Sleeping, sorry the :witch: got you hun :hugs: I suppose the bright side is you won't need to get your wedding dress refitted now, right? :winkwink:

Laura, bump looks just perfect sweetie :thumbup:

Cg, sounds like you had a great first appt! I hope the ms gets better soon hun :hugs:

Coral, pc, babyd, and everyone else :kiss:

Afm, TODAY IS THE DAY I START STIMMING!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! It seems so surreal and I'm so ambivalent about it working. I think it's a defense mechanism though...just to prepare myself in case the worst happens and it doesn't work. :wacko: otherwise, ds's team won the football game yest. :happydance: and dd1 looks like a college level cheerleader compared to her teammates. I want her to do competition but maybe next year. We'll see. But we had a great evening yesterday and today we're going to that baseball game/concert that I told you about. It should be a lot of fun. I'll have to take my meds with me though. :wacko: that should be interesting.

Good evening all,

Hopes, Mila is gorgeous! Sooo adorable! And yes, don't beat yourself up about bf, you bound to be a bit behind cause of the c-sec, you need plenty of rest and pump as much as you can. It's gonna get boring and frustrating cause all you'll be doing i feeding and pumping all day but you'll be ok ;) xx

Hi phoebe, nice to see you hunni, hope little Flo and family all ok xx

Laura, lovely bump, my is about the same size lol x

Hope everyone ok, i'm a bit tired to remember but i have read back :(

I finally got my highlights done this morning and i feel human again yaaaay! My sister got back from Spain this afternoon so she's staying with us for a couple of days had a good chat and watched Twilight :) I ate a lot and feeling a bit sicky now but when do i not feel sicky? lol Oh dear *sigh* xxx

PK, yaaaay for stimming!!!! so exciting!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeek Congrats to ds and have fun at the game/concert xxxx

Wow, quiet tonight, hope all ok.

I just need a rant...It seems that dh doesn't give a toss about my pregnancy!!!! Every time i want to talk about the bump or the baby or any good stuff i saw online for the baby he doesn't give a shit. He's just watching telly and i'm talking to myself FFS!!!! I'm not gonna talk about any baby stuff to him anymore, i don't even want him to come to my next scan!!! Twat!!!! :growlmad::cry:

Babydream i think that goes for ALL men tbh, my OH didnt take much noticed till he actually went to my 20wk scan with korben and felt him move for the first time, think it dont feel real to them that your growing a new human being and its harder for a male to connect as we do ' Mainly cos we bond straight away, we're the one's pregnant' He will get more involved further on sweetie :hugs::hugs:

BD men are complete idiots sometimes. Was just talking to my neighbour who's 35 weeks gone with GD, high blood pressure, fibroids and her DH being a total idiot. She's so low and he is not helping.

These men need to be shaken!

I know you are probably right but its still really hurtful and can't stop sobbing. Of course he's snoring next to me like nothing happened :cry:

Hi girls :hi:

Babyd I agree with Poppy I think most men are the same. My DH was the same and never was interested in anything baby related, so I usually just spoke to my Mum instead she was much more interested:haha: He also never even wanted to touch my belly because"it freaks him out" when the baby moves! TWAT! So that used to really upset me. I understand. When the baby comes he'll be different though don't worry hun:kiss::hugs:

PK :yipee: for stimmming, so excited for you. Lots of :dust: great news about ds football game and dd1 cheerleading!:happydance:

Hopes, Mila is gorgeous, I want to eat her up:haha: Also the BF'ing is very hard. Like the others said you need to try to nurse her as much as possible to stimulate milk production. For me I also supplimented with formula but when I wasn't Keira was what seemed to be permantly attached to me. You are doing a great job even trying, don't beat yourself up about it. :hugs:

Poppy any luck with ebay?

Sorry brain fired and can't remember anything else:dohh:

Afm I have a pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder and its killing me! I've been taking co-codamol but its only taking the edge off. I occasionally get this for a few days at a time and hate it:growlmad: luckily Keira was a good girl last night and slept from 8pm-2am :awww:

babydream...men are pricks...simple..they were born beautiful treasured babies but sadly they become pricks...i have one too...hope i can bring my boys up with a bit more respect for women and their feelings:thumbup:

pk...:happydance: for stimming!!! too excited for you, and your bound to think the worst but i think we got a pk :bfp: coming up!!! :hugs: xxxxxxxx

asfm...moodycow.com:growlmad: im a man hater today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there all TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!! i agree with babydream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->