Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Another rant from me - the girls in preggo tests on here are all nuts ](*,)

They post up a completely stark white test 'ladies I'm 5dpo - can you see it?'

NO I FECKIN CAN'T NOW GO AWAY AND WAIT!!!!

:ignore:

I really just want to shout at the people who say 'Oh wow I see it!'

REALLY?

Don't think so.

OK I'm done. :coffee:

PK Woohoooo lovely it all sounds v.v.v.exciting for u over there. All the very best with the stimming, ds footie and ds's cheerleading!!! xxxxxxxxxxx loadsa love to u all :happydance::happydance::happydance::kiss::hugs::kiss:

BD i will also echo what the other girls have said, men really dont get it. My oh was much the same as everyone elses. But the day will come when he will have that eureka moment and realise that wow my god this is really happening!!!! But for the meantime, yes he is being a twat lol:haha: And another good thing to hold onto is all that extra bonding u and :baby: bumpkins are having at the moment. That time and all thru pg is so precious, so enjoy the privacy of it all. Because b4 u know it, u will be sharing bumpkins with everyone. And never forget that we are always here for u gorgeous woman u :kiss::hugs::kiss: xxxxxxxx

Another rant from me - the girls in preggo tests on here are all nuts ](*,)

They post up a completely stark white test 'ladies I'm 5dpo - can you see it?'

NO I FECKIN CAN'T NOW GO AWAY AND WAIT!!!!

:ignore:

I really just want to shout at the people who say 'Oh wow I see it!'

REALLY?

Don't think so.

OK I'm done. :coffee:

Hey Puppycat ur moment is coming lovely. I know how frustrating things are at the moment. but big hugs for u xxxxxxx

:flower::kiss::hugs::dust::friends::hug::kiss::hugs::flower::kiss::hugs::flower::dust::friends::hug:

MC you're right they are all twats big :hugs: I'm sure you can bring up Connor and Rhys great and make them lovely husbands. I'm def going to try with Ryan.xx

Morning Pheebmeister:haha: how's gorgeous Flo?:hugs:

Puppycat I know what you mean about the preggo tests, although we do crazy things when we are desperate for our :bfp::shrug:

Hola Corally :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We do be fine mostly, Been trying to upload some pics of Flo. But it keeps failing boooo!!!!:growlmad: Dunno whats up there as i managed to do it on bookface:haha::rofl: So how are u and the gorgeous Keira??? :hugs::kiss: xxxxx

:hi: girls not stopped all day just done a opk its darker than the control line hers a pic wooppp 1dpo tomorrow x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0272.jpg
    Photo-0272.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
goog, good, thanks my lovely, come on we want to see more of Flo!!!:happydance: xxxxxx

Caz get bd'ing luv! x

I keep trying to upload but it fails everytime. Check out faceache Corally :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha:

faceache :rofl: checked them out sooooooooo gorgeous! don't you just love the shoe socks? Keira has some too! xx

Hello lovelies :hi:

Omg I'm soooooo tired!! Game and concert last night were great but I'm exhausted now! Stims started last night...it hurt and I've got a really nasty bruise from the shot b/c I couldn't get the plunger on the pen dispenser for one of the shots to push down. I nearly panicked it was awful. I'm having some of the side effects, of course (headache, bloating, nausea, blah blah blah...) but just trying to relax and deal with it. .......... Well i can't keep my thoughts straight either girls. Been sitting here for 20 minutes staring at the keyboard so I'm just gonna post this now. .... :hugs::kiss:

Thank you poppy love :hugs: I'm just hoping I can do it better tonight and not bruise up or else my belly will literally be covered with bruises by the time this is finished. This one is at least an inch diameter and ugly dark purple. :sad1: eh well. I'm so glad I don't have to work again before my next appt. I go tues morning and they'll check to see how follies are growing. Doc said the first appt will seem disappointing b/c there tends to be slow progress in the beginning and then a fast rise towards the end, so we'll see. Still I think it will be nice to find out what's going on in there after 4 nights of stims. :happydance:

I use to apply something ice cold out of freezer for 30 seconds to numb area first, then pinch skin to inject to reduce bruising.

:hugs: PK

CD71 here :wacko: and my fertility appointment is tomorrow! Omg so scared and excited..

Hellloooo!!!!!!

Wow, what's happening here????

Pk, hope you ok lovely, stimming sounds tough but hopefully it'll be all over soon and we can celebrate hunni, fx for you xx

Phoebe, i saw the pics on fb, Flo is sooooo adorable! Even my jerk dh said 'oh she's cute'. Hope all ok xx

Damita, good luck hunni, hope all be ok, let us know how it went xx

Hope everyone else is ok, very quiet here, hope all being busy with something nice xx

I've just been lurking for the past couple of days, been a bit busy. Went to that afternoon tea yesterday, well, i can say i kind of regret going. wasn't that mindblowing, food was great but the company...Anyway, today my sister took me out shopping, she bought me two pairs of maternity jeans for £12 in Pumpkin Patch! What a bargain!! We had a look in Mothercare too and she said 'oh i need to save a lot of money for this baby, this stuff is too beautiful not to spoil him/her with it' lol Bless! Then we had a Big Mac finally!!!! Yum!! But to be honest girls, i'm getting really fat. And it's really not baby belly anymore, it's embarrassing. I took a pic this morning but gosh i can't even look at it. I really need to stop eating non stop and move my ass a bit more, at least 30mins walk a day. This is just not right. I don't feel good in anything else but my pj's. xx

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

mila is killing me at night. little monster! love her.

hope all is well:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->