Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwww Hopes xxx:hugs::hugs:
It will get better honey, i expect u have been told that a millions of times. I was and didnt believe a word of it. But it has :happydance::happydance: Hang in there sweety xxxx

thanks pheebyweeby. love the new avatar look at that smile!

on a more positive note, 8 days postpartum and ive lost 25 lbs! love ittt. but i still look pregnant. a guy at walmart 2 days ago asked when i was due lol. my belly reminds me of a flat tire hah. swelling around incision doesnt help the effect lol

:wave: all..just thought id nip on to see whats going down...not much really then...always quiet of a weekend on here...so just dropping off :hugs: to all..asfm...tired, and grumpy..had a shitty weekend arguing and lack of sleep...:dohh: all is ok though xxxxx

:hugs: MC... not long on myself been out all day, same as you cba not in a good mood, pissed off with teenagers etc etc etc blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cya tomoz :kiss:

Im having a shitty weekend literally :nope: last 3 days ive had really bad cramping n had to rush to bathroom, ive either gone or been constipated TMI and to top it off think i got piles never had them before :cry: it dont hurt or bleed, but must be cos they like bubbles under my skin back there arghhhhhhh The cramps are terrible wish my bowels would calm down.

Rant done i feel a bit better :dohh:

:awww: poor poppy. That must be an awful feeling. I know you don't like water sweetie but maybe try to increase your fluids. That might help :hugs: I hope you have a better day tomorrow sweetie :kiss:

Mc sorry you've had a crappy weekend :hugs:

China I hope you're managing alright with the ms sweetie :hugs:

Hopes, phoebe's right hun...it'll get better soon. Glad you're all ok :kiss:

Pc, Phoebe, coral, tink, babyd... :hugs::kiss:

Well I think I'm starting to feel some niggles on my ovaries. Won't be too much longer now. I'm so excited to see at my next appt! :happydance:

:wave:

damita.... :happydance: for FS app :yipee:

poppy....hope your bowels sort themselves out!! fecking annoying for you:hugs: xxx
asfm..:sleep: :haha: who am i kiddin' wtf is sleep?? :rofl: xx

Morning ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much had a busy weekend and have had a bad neck/shoulder. Today is the worst day and just picking Keira up is agony:cry: resorted to taking DH's tramadol but it isn't working yet, might take another in a min.

Hopes, I was the same with the belly, give it time 8 days isn't much, the swelling around incision takes a while also:hugs: hope you have some rest. How's the bf'ing going?

Damita:happydance: for FS appointment.

PK I'm excited for your next appointment also.:hugs:

MC sorry you had a shite weekend. How's little Rhys?

Poppy, ouch with the piles, get some preperation H hun:hugs:

Hi everyone else pheebs, Tink, Jen, Puppy, etc sorry if I missed you:kiss: :hi: xxx

Hi ladies

Poppy sorry you're having some bowel issues, don't have much luck in your house do you?!

6dpo here, flippin heck it's going so slow!!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Just been stuck in bathroom for 10 mins with really bad spasms, i suffer from IBS before pregnant and think its that causing the pain cos i get if constipated or other :blush: but will try more water, i dont have a great diet so will force some fibre down.

PC not long before testing now lovely :kiss:

Coral do you have problems with your shoulder regular or you pulled it? I will get some of that cream n sort it out, they dont hurt but i know its there.

Got a house to view at 11.30 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee let it be the one i need one before this one comes.

:hugs: poppy i have IBS that was ok during pregnancy until a week ago :wacko:
i have mebervine but i wont take it while pregnant x

poppy good luck with the house, I have my fingers crossed for you:hugs: I have IBS too but it was better during preg:shrug:
I have a dodgy neck and occasionally get laid up in agony like now:cry: I really wanted to go Asda living but not sure I can. Lifting infant carrier and pram out of boot etc!

Coral i wouldnt go out today it will only aggrivate it sweetie, just try rest and see how you are tomorrow.

Babyhopes i thought id got away with IBS tbh only suffer when not pregnant :dohh: better not carry on now for last 10wks its terrible.

Hi all,

Poppy sorry you are struggling hunni, yeah try more water and fibre, hope it gets better soon xx

MC, sorry about shitty weekend, hope you and Rhys ok xx

Damita good luck today xx

PC, can't wait for you to test, fx for that bfp. I had a laugh at your post the other day about women posting hpt at 5dpo. Ridiculous!!

Coral, get better hunni, have some rest x

CG, hope all ok xx

Hi to everyone else xx

Just got back from my consultant appointment but she didn't really know why i was there. My mw booked it but we are not sure why as i don't count as high risk. Waste of time and parking fee!! I have my 16wk app with mw this friday. I received my aptamil welcome pack with a booklet and a polar bear, pfft!! Not much else, very windy outside i nearly got blown away, lucky i'm fat now lol xx

I have PCOS Polycystic ovary syndrome - I now need scans, Provera and Clomid - get three cycles of 50mgs & blood tests..

babyd, I wondered why you were seeing a consultant, what a pain:growlmad:
hmm have you signed up for other freebies? I got quite a few like bottles etc.:shrug:

Damita, sorry to hear you have PCOS but at least now you have a diagnosis and lots and lots of women fall pregnant with the right treatment. I'm excited that you will get the help now, I can see your bfp right around the corner :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->