Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

babyd sign up to avent I think u get a free bottle
https://www.philipsaventfamily.co.uk/

pcos sucks :( :hugs: at least they have found an answer and now u have all the right meds and scans inplace im sure we will be seeing ur bfp soon ;)

with me it was 'unexplained' infertilty.so i had nowhere to go from there x

Thanks coral, i'll sign up for them. I have signed up for stuff but don't remember lol

Damita, i was told at my FS app i had PCOS but a month later i was preggo!!! Fx it happens to you too xx

poppy...good luck with the house viewing...where is it?? still in same town? :hugs: for the loo trouble..not nice...:hugs:

coral...your neck/shoulder sound painful:hugs: hope it gets better have you been to docs?? xx

babydream.....fat???????? my ass!!:hugs: xx

damita...PCOS is a pain in the ass but as BD said you CAN and WILL get preg like she did, so here is a shit load of :dust::dust::dust::dust: FXd its your turn soon! :flower: xxx

Thank you ladies - looks like I am clomid chick! How exciting!

no I haven't been to the doc. I think its a trapped nerve, I have had it in the past, not sure what they can do. I'm drugged up on dh's painkillers now :wacko: also got a numbing patch on it so hope it helps soon x

I have PCOS Polycystic ovary syndrome - I now need scans, Provera and Clomid - get three cycles of 50mgs & blood tests..

Sorry you have PCOS hun but at least you have a diagnosis and can get the relevant treatment :D

Hey ladies!! :hi:

You have all been nattering too much for me to read back on! lol

Hope you are all well.

Words cannot express how excited I am for my second scan tomorrow!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxx

Hey Laura, how exciting, i was wondering about your scan this morning, wasn't sure when it was. And what about your driving test? xx

Good morning sweeties :hi:

Holiday here, so no work today. :happydance:

Damita, you know, I suspected maybe pcos with you a while back with your charts. I'm sure it's scary but at least now it's on the records so you have the justification you need for additional help. :hugs: I'm a little surprised they're only starting you on 50mg clomid though. Did the doc say anything about severity of your pcos and what it will take to raise your clomid dose if that's what you need? But I'm so glad youre finally on the way now sweetie and I think like the other girls said that you'll be getting your bfp very soon!!

Coral, I get bad neck pain sometimes from a car accident I had several years ago. Only thing that really makes a difference for me is a muscle relaxer with a separate pain reliever. I know how you feel sweetie and I hope the meds kick in soon :hugs:

Poppy (tmi here) I have piles too but mine aren't painful. Got them from my first pg. They do get worse with constipation and swell though so best thing is try to drink more...have more veggies, fiber like you said to get bowels moving and (awful as this sounds) try not to strain when using the toilet. :blush: prep H can help shrink them like coral said :hugs:

MC I hope you can get a nap today and have a better day love. :hugs:

PC, Laura, and everybody I've missed :kiss:

My next monitoring appt is in 1 more sleep!!! :happydance: I'm so nervous that we'll see my ovaries are overreacting. :wacko: but I've been nervous about everything through this whole process. :dohh: I just want everything to go "right" so badly. I'm such an emotional nervous wreck all the time now. :nope: blah.

:wave::hi:ladies,

Poppy, FX'd this house will be a good fit for you and your fam...

Damita, is a Clomid Chick...YAY!!!! sending loads of:dust: to you:hugs:

Coral,:hugs:

:hi:Puppy,Pk,BD,MC,Regal,Tink,Phoebe,Laurah,Caz and everyone:hi:

asfm, I have been enjoying my 3 day weekend. Sleeping alot, which is not unusual for me. MS is out its been more nausea than anything. I have it under control with crackers and water then maybe 30 mins later I can eat breakfast and for the most part be nausea free. Off to do some homework.

They don't really know yet will need more investigation into it, scans on CD14-15 after taking clomid CD2-6..

Hey DD's :wave:

Missing in action AGAIN! :rofl: busy busy busy still here, tomorrow we all breathe a sigh of relief in the Barley household :haha: Well not entirely, got Lily's jabs tomorrow and a meeting in the evening. Lily missed her 8 weeks cause the immunisation clinic was closed that week and al the apps were gone last week. Not looking forward to it!

Lily nursed a few times today, I'm really hoping I can get her back at the breast for at least some of the time, I feel like a cow with all this pumping!

Catch up with you all tonight :hugs: x

Hey Laura, how exciting, i was wondering about your scan this morning, wasn't sure when it was. And what about your driving test? xx

Driving test on Thursday.... :cry:

Don't want to do it!!!

Excited about the scan though...only 1 more sleep! :happydance:

Not excited about trying not to pi55 my pants though before it! :rofl::haha:

xxx

Tink my kids went back today! :yipee:

Poor lily getting jabs tomorrow, will u give her calpol before hand? Keira has hers the 15th. Hopefully lily will start to bf more for you, pumping is annoying isn't it. X

Laura good luck for driving test. what time is the scan tomorrow? What time will u be back to tell us? So exciting.

Hey china, glad the ms is a bit better for you.x

:hi: girls i feel like i havent been on for ages well stupid internet sorted again now my son was back at school today hight school he really loved it he looks all grown up in his uniform well afm my opk are really strong and have been for 3 days hers a pic of them dont no whats going on x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0283.jpg
    Photo-0283.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Dont worry Caz just make sure you dtd before the first positive n carry on :haha:

House viewing was a waste of time it was horrid, but got another house to view next monday which sounds lovely :happydance: at this rate i be giving birth then moving if i dont find one soon :dohh:

Damita great news that you finally found out whats been stopping you concieve sweetie n looking forward to seeing you back on here TTC with clomid :hugs:

CG glad ms settled a little for you :hugs:

Todays 30wk bump, dont know if im getting bigger or its staying same now lol

Attachments

• Photo0030.jpg
    Photo0030.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members