Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Lovely bump popsy, sorry the house viewing didn't go well, hopefully the next one will be better. x

tink, hope Lily is ok, did you get my fb message? She'll be fine with the jab don't worry xx

Coral, hope pain is better. I went for a nap this afternoon after i read back on here and woke up with a bad shoulder/neck pain lol Thought of you xx

Laura, can't wait to find out how the scan went, eeeeeeek!! You'll be ok on Thursday just relax hun x

CG, glad you're managing ms well xx

Caz, great news about pos opk, keep going, fx for that bfp x

Hi all others xx

Boring around here but the good news is i just won a Sanamama baby carrier on a Netmums competition, yaaaaaay xx Good night all xx

Congratz on winning it sweetie :happydance::happydance:

I just bought korben a suit for my friends wedding saturday, im chief bridesmaid so gonna be a longggggggggggggggg day lol

Attachments

• suit.jpg
    suit.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
Tink, good to see you on sweetie :hugs:

Laura, good luck with your driving test sweetie and I can't wait to hear about your scan tmw :hugs:

Coral, yay for kids back to school :yipee:

Poppy, bump looks perfect sweetie :hugs:

Caz my opk's did that several times, but I found that I always ov'd after the first day, sometimes 2nd day of positives but mostly first. :hugs:

Well we went to the beach, got some sun. Now just relaxing at home.

Poppy I hope you find the perfect house soon luv and I LOVE the suit for Korben. Soooooo precious!!! :winkwink:

Babyd, yay for winning the carrier :happydance:

PK keeping telling OH to get a job in Florida so i can get a massive house like yours lol

Aww poppy that's so cute, Korben will be very handsome at the wedding. You will have to sit down as often as you can hunni, it is going to be a long day for you, but try to enjoy it xx

I said to dh to move to Florida lol He's scared of the hurricanes and alligators lol

I told him about my trip to Florida a few years ago. We drove from Boca Raton to Naples through the alligator alley, I saw a lot of them. So he suggested we go to Australia then but I'm scared of spiders and anacondas lol We better stay put but move to another town lol

:haha::rofl: poppy and babyd you both too funny!! Really hurricanes don't hit very often and it's not as bad as the media makes it seem. The huge super destructive ones are even more rare and you always have time to prepare :winkwink: and gators....ehh. They're really not a problem. It's not like they wander around in populated areas or the cities or neighborhoods or anything. :haha: you just have to be careful around certain lakes and stuff but not all of them. But I've lived in FL my whole life and never encountered a gator. But I also personally think it's gross to swim in a lake or a river. :sick: blech. I'll take the beach. No gators there. Just sharks. :winkwink::haha:

:wave: morning all
poppy lovely bump...looking good there! have fun at the wedding Korben is going to look ace in that suit, when i get wed im gonna have my boys in kilts to match dadyy!:happydance: he is scottish by the way :haha:...thats crap about the viewing too:growlmad: better luck with the next viewing :flower: xxxxxx

laura...have a great scan!!! eeeeeeeeek:yipee: did i say boy for you,i think i did...come on team :blue: :happydance: xx

how shyte is the weather today...its like november out there! ah well a good excuse to stay on the sofa with the duvet...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good morning! :wave:

MC enjoy your snuggly day, yes perfect excuse :happydance: x

Poppy, loving Korbens suit :awww: yes you must try and rest at the wedding, easier said than done I guess but try ok? :hugs: x

Babydream, yes got your message honey, and thanks! all very much appreciated :hugs: x

Coralista, how's your neck today?

Howdy to everyone else, will catch up with you all later, Lily calling ...

HAVE A GREAT SCAN LAURA!!!!!!!!! I think blue too xxxx

Hey everyone!! :hi:

Just sipping on my water atm counting down the hours....yey!!:happydance:

Rob is picking me up at 12:30, scan at 1:30, will be on later to let you know what we find out!!:yipee:

Cute bump pic Poppy and that little outfit is cuuuuuuttte! :thumbup:

Hey all other Ding Dongs, hope you are all ok

Well jell of you laying on the sofa all cosy in your Duvey btw MC!! It's fecking freezing in Leeds and pouring it down!!
xx

morning all! :hi:

MC absolute crap day, I agree stay a home. I wish I didn't have to do the school run later, oh well.

Poppy lovely bump pic and def getting bigger but not huge. Love Korbens suit so cute:happydance:

babyd well done for winning the carrier:happydance:

PK hey hun, hows things? I wouldn't mind moving to Florida although the summers must be sooo hot. I've been there a few times. DH has a brother in GA near Atlanta and his Mum may be moving there so its possible we could move there one day.

Afm my neck is feeling much better today and its still sore but bearable. Keira is doung well at night and only waking once most nights so thats good. She is also much more settled in the day and happy.
I'm going out tonight with my friends to see a medium. Its one where they are on stage and you are in the audience. I've never been before so should be interesting. My friend is going who lost her husband, she doesn't believe in mediums but I think she may be hoping to hear from her husband:cry: I feel so bad for her. xx

:hi: girls hope your all well chilling well done another opk and very dark again think i am going to get a hpt tomoz and test and see what happens never get more than 2 good dark ones and i have 4 laura good luck at the scan hun x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well chilling well done another opk and very dark again think i am going to get a hpt tomoz and test and see what happens never get more than 2 good dark ones and i have 4 laura good luck at the scan hun x x x

Ooh Caz!! Excited for you!

:bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp:

xxx

Good luck Laura, can't wait to hear from you later on!!!!!

Caz, good news, loads of babydust on your way!!

tink, glad to hear lily is feeding a bit better and at least the nights are a bit better xx

MC, enjoy your duvet day, i'm having one yet again lol It's shit outside, i'll just stay cosy and eat my noodles.

Coral, glad your neck/shoulder is better and Keira is being good. I'm sorry about your friend. I'm a huge believer in afterlife and mediums, i've read tons of books and been to many mediums and demonstrations. It's a good experience to go to these shows but it's a small chance your friend could get a reading cause there are so many people. I went to SAGB which is the Spiritualist Association of Great Britain located at Victoria Station in London. I went after recommendation. I saw a guy called Billy, he was absolutely amazing and even went back to see him a while after. A private reading is £30 lasts 30mins and you can get tapes from reception to record it. I would defo recommend them. The reading with Billy gave me great comfort and relief after my terrible loss. He told me things nobody would've ever known with great details. I hope he still there i'm thinking of going again. Tell your friend to look it up if she's interested. xx

Asf, just lazing around all day again i guess, watching Loose Women lol xx

Just got back from MW ment to go yesterday but forgot with viewing house :dohh: anyways she fine, hb gpod and she's breech atm but plenty of time, thought she was cos i feel feet all the time down there. Iron level came back at 13 MW said was really good, i said it would be cos i take iron tablets everyday lol.

Gonna read back now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->