Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Caz good luck sweetie got everything crossed this is your cycle :dust::dust::dust:

PC when you testing missy? :wacko:

Coral glad your shoulder little better :hugs: once a night waking for keira is great :thumbup: ive promised myself with this one im not giving her a dream feed when i go bed, i did with korben and he kept waking for that feed when older ' still wakes for that bottle' :nope:

Laura cant wait to hear what team your on, you should be on way home now :happydance:

Tink and PK hope your well :hugs:

Awww, Laura, congrats hunni!!!! It's a boy!!! I'm pretty sure i'm having a girl then lol

Poppy, good news from mw, i'm going on friday for my 16wk check up xx

Hi MC xx

Ugh!! I just noticed the eggs in my fridge expired on 4th Sept. Would you still used them today?????

:yipee: go team blue!!!!!!!!!!!!! hows a boy bump feel laura...ive forgotton:dohh:

pmsl @korben wrecking the joint...sounds so much like conz! :wohoo: naughty boys :rofl:

Laura congrats on :blue: bump​
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

Poppy hope little madam turns for you in time.

babyd i think girl for you.Are you having a gender scan? or just hoping that the hospital say what it is?

Pmsl MC, i would chuck them at the neighbours when they make trouble not to their cars! lol

Yeah, Coral, i feel it's a girl, dh is pretty sure based on his researches lol I'm not sure about private scan, if i can't get it out of the sonographer than we'll think about it.

Congrats on blue bump Laura.

I'm 7dpo today and plan to test next Monday, day before AF x

Seriously ive done everything with korbens hard stools, just had to help him again and he still got some up there :dohh: just given him warm water a bit of sugar in it grrr

Congratulations on your blue bundle of joy Laura :)

Im all excited for my scan but it's not until 30th September lol I want to know the gender but DH doessn't so who knows!

Hope all is well, im off to get ready for my second of three nightshifts. . . boooo x x x

Thanks MC.

We've already decided we wouldn't find out again if we're lucky enough to have another baby. It was quite excitiing on Laura and everyone wanted to know what we had. I can see how tempting it would be though, i wanted to find out last time but DH talked me round x

I only found out so i could get my head around having my 5th boy and accept it wasnt ment to be having a daughter :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->