Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yeh but Poppy we ALL wanted to know what you were having this time!!!!!!! :haha:

:haha: yeah, but could you imagine if id stayed on team yellow :cloud9: still wont be convinced till im holding her awww :hugs:

Awwwwww flipping crud I lost my post girls. Some error message about missing tokens???? Pfft. Whatever. :wacko:

Anywayyyyy, so my appt this am went very well. So far I have 8 follies, 4 on the right (2@ 12mm and 2@ 10mm) and 4 on the left (1@ 13mm, 1@ 12mm, and 2@ 10mm). My lining is at 9mm. Doc is very pleased and said I'm responding very well and at this rate we'll probably trigger early and possibly do ER next mon or latest on tues. So I'm very excited but everything is tempered by my anxiety right now. I might have some more smaller follies. I'm hoping I do but 8 is a decent number. We'll know better on fri at my next monitoring appt, and the doc should be able to tell more when the other stuff will happen. We'll see. If we do retrieval on Monday, that's considered ov day. Then transfer will probably be at 3dpo...likely thur. Then I'll be in the 2ww. Omg I'm so scared!!!

Awwwwww flipping crud I lost my post girls. Some error message about missing tokens???? Pfft. Whatever. :wacko:

Anywayyyyy, so my appt this am went very well. So far I have 8 follies, 4 on the right (2@ 12mm and 2@ 10mm) and 4 on the left (1@ 13mm, 1@ 12mm, and 2@ 10mm). My lining is at 9mm. Doc is very pleased and said I'm responding very well and at this rate we'll probably trigger early and possibly do ER next mon or latest on tues. So I'm very excited but everything is tempered by my anxiety right now. I might have some more smaller follies. I'm hoping I do but 8 is a decent number. We'll know better on fri at my next monitoring appt, and the doc should be able to tell more when the other stuff will happen. We'll see. If we do retrieval on Monday, that's considered ov day. Then transfer will probably be at 3dpo...likely thur. Then I'll be in the 2ww. Omg I'm so scared!!!

Amazing news PK, i am so excited for u. I will be keeping everything crossed for u my lovely xxxx:hugs::kiss::happydance::flower::hugs:

Thank you pc, poppy and Phoebs :hugs::kiss: I imagine you girls will get sick of my saying how scared or anxious or nervous I am. :dohh: I'll try to keep it to a minimum :wacko:

PK, don't be silly!
We're nopt here for the good news, the sugar coated stuff, we want all the news - even the bad or the nagging type ;)

Besides, it's nice to see you :hugs:

:wave::hi:ladies

PK....what awsome news!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Laurah, congrats on the :blue::happydance::happydance:

Poppy, Korben is going to look so cute in that suit:thumbup: Nice bump me love:hugs:

Hey Phoebe....how the hell are you!!! :friends:

Puppy and Caz:dust::dust: to you both

Jenny, good to hear from you...glad your doing well, can't wait till your gender scan:happydance:

BabyD, you got a scan coming up pretty soon or did I get that wrong...trying to go off memory:haha:

Hopes, Mila is a cutie, hope your doing well:hugs:

:hugs:Coral, MC,Tink,Regal,SB & all the DDs. If I missed anyone, please forgive me, I'm trying to remember what I read 30 mins ago:haha:

asfm, I have been getting caught up on my homework. My mom had surgery today..she is doing good(I think). I was supposed to take her, but her husband was able to. So, when I called she was sleep. I'll go check on her tomorrow. Feeling pretty good today:happydance:

hey girls, a real quicky as I'm tired and my neck is hurting again:dohh::cry:

OK great news, can't believe you could be in the tww so soon!:happydance: keeping everything crossed for you:hugs:

China, hi hun, glad you are feeling better, hope your Mom recovers quickly from her surgery.

I'm off to bed night ding dongs:sleep:

CG big hugs for your mum :hugs:

PK never get tired of hearing from you so dont you dare stay quiet we wanna know everything good or bad :hugs::kiss:

Coral sleep well lovely xx

Thanks again poppy and pc :hug: earlier when I lost my post I had all my responses to everybody all typed up....then I was just too lazy to retype it all :dohh::haha:

Thank you too china and coral :kiss::hugs:

It's just been so awful just waiting and waiting for so long and now all of a sudden We're here...this is IT. No more maybe's or whatever. It either will be or it won't. And I'm terrified it won't. :cry:

I think i'd be scared too PK. Take it to the Lord sweetie, he is a miracle worker after all :hugs:

big hugs pk :hugs:

I'm still freaking out about taking clomid.. should start taking it next week if AF comes..

Laura congrats on blue bump :happydance:

Agreeing with PC, we wouldn't find out what we were having either - that's if I ever get preggers..

You will damita :hugs: you've got thebinterventions you needed now hun...it'll happen :thumbup:

You're so right pc! I woke up this morning and my temp has risen a little. Not a lot (I'll update my chart tonight)... Really just a little but it's higher than I've been running for the last week or so, and it got me all paranoid. What if I ov before I trigger??? Everything would be ruined :cry: but then I thought...I just need to pray and breathe. You're just so right. :hugs: even if it doesn't work...I'll get through.

:hi: girls going for my roots done today woopp well done another opk what do you girls think is it going lighter are is it the same looking at it my self just look a touch lighter hers a pic cant take a proper pic my cam is crap pk :hugs: hun it will all work out fine for you hun x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0287.jpg
    Photo-0287.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1
That's one heck of a surge Caz!!!

8dpo here... :coffee: weeing lots....?

i no pc dont no whats going on at all never had it before i will have to do a hpt tomorrow x x x

Probably just an extra fertile eggy breaking through to meet the spermies :D
Go eggy go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back