Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Caz can you not remember when PK had about a week of positive opk's? Dont know why tho :shrug: fx'd its all good :hugs:

Morning/afternoon whatever...

How are we all???

PK, excellent news i'm so excited for you. Just moan away if you need to hun we know you are scared and worried it's understandable. We want to know how you feel. When i had my brown spotting i told MC privately that i won't post about it anymore cause i felt like i was scaring the heck out of poor CG. But MC told me not to be stupid we are team ding dong not team ding dong and BD when she's not worried. She made me feel much better. So come on pk, don't be silly :hugs: It'll all work out xx

Poppy, puppycat was right, we ALL wanted to know what you having this time lol

Caz, that's a great ovulation i see there, hope we'll see two line on the hpt soon xx

PC, i'm so excited, hope all your effort and dirty legs up orgasm pay off in a few days lol How are you feeling? Peeing is good but anything else??? xx

Jenny, one more night to go? Hope you can rest during the day hunni, feeling ok? xx

CG, wishing your mum a speedy recovery hun and glad you're managing ms well xx

Hello everyone else, hope havin a good day dispite the shitty weather again. I'm bored and bored and bored!!!!!!! :wacko:

Got some niggly tummy aches but TMI i need number 2 so could be that :haha:
Can't stop flippin sneezing though!!

SO IM BACK! AND VERY VERY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
AFI HAS GONE DOWN TO NORMAL LEVELS SO FINGERS CROSSED NO MORE SCANS!
BABY ALL HEALTHY ALTHOUGH A LIL CHUBBY LOL 4LB ALREADY EKKKKK OUCH.
I IZ HAPPY :fool:

Oh fab news hun, now you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xx

Holy cow!!!!!! I just got a message on fb from my friend who is also preggo and had her scan!!! I'm just gonna copy it in here cause there's no way i can explain!

"Hey hun!!! Are you sitting down, lol??!! Well scan went OK, could have gone a little bit better.....1st shock to the system was 'Dont be shocked but there are two babies'those were the words from the scanning nurse. So yes, we are having a twins, so double trouble, double buggies, double of everything kind of stressing out about that!!!! The 2nd thing was and you probably know this that there are a few different types of twins, cut to the chase I am basically the 'lucky'one and having the most high risky pregnancy of them all. I am having identical twins which are developing in one one amniotic sac.....they call monochorionic monoamniotic twins, there is only 1% of twins like these means 1 in 60000!!!! Yes LUCKY ME...Its a high risk pregnancy as they are in one sack feeding of one placenta but they have to umbilical cords...so yes there are so many risk factors as the babies as they grow can either suffocate one another, starve one another of the nutritions means one or both wouldnt develop properly :-( etc etc......I think the worse is that they can strangle each other or one can do it to the other one....so chances of mo-mo twins surviving is 50 or 60%....But they were very good in Whittington telling me thea they going to take good care of me, so I am going to have loads of scans, doctors etc!!!! Something I didnt really want but now its absolutely necessary!!! So this is me hun, having loads to get use to. Also I am having my blood tests done for the dawn syndrome ( not sure if I spelled it correctly)
How are you? Felling better?? I hope so :)
xxx"

wow!!! what do you think?????

Morning/afternoon whatever...

How are we all???

PK, excellent news i'm so excited for you. Just moan away if you need to hun we know you are scared and worried it's understandable. We want to know how you feel. When i had my brown spotting i told MC privately that i won't post about it anymore cause i felt like i was scaring the heck out of poor CG. But MC told me not to be stupid we are team ding dong not team ding dong and BD when she's not worried. She made me feel much better. So come on pk, don't be silly :hugs: It'll all work out xx

Poppy, puppycat was right, we ALL wanted to know what you having this time lol

Caz, that's a great ovulation i see there, hope we'll see two line on the hpt soon xx

PC, i'm so excited, hope all your effort and dirty legs up orgasm pay off in a few days lol How are you feeling? Peeing is good but anything else??? xx

Jenny, one more night to go? Hope you can rest during the day hunni, feeling ok? xx

CG, wishing your mum a speedy recovery hun and glad you're managing ms well xx

Hello everyone else, hope havin a good day dispite the shitty weather again. I'm bored and bored and bored!!!!!!! :wacko:

BabyD, please don't you EVER feel like you can't post something that is going on with you sweetie:hugs: This is how we learn, where we get advice,love and support. I had never experienced alot of the stuff these ladies have, but if I did I would know what to do. :hugs:you are a gem!!! just wanted you to know that:friends:

Just dyed my hair, funny how the little things make you feel more like you :)

PC thats lovely piccy :hugs:

Im getting mine done tomorrow evening ready for wedding.

My laptop keyboard is knackered cos of korben :growlmad: he's taken about 10 buttons off and ran off with them, waiting for OH to come home and click them back in cos i cant do it, so pressing on little rubber knobs grrrrrrrrrrr

Holy cow!!!!!! I just got a message on fb from my friend who is also preggo and had her scan!!! I'm just gonna copy it in here cause there's no way i can explain!

"Hey hun!!! Are you sitting down, lol??!! Well scan went OK, could have gone a little bit better.....1st shock to the system was 'Dont be shocked but there are two babies'those were the words from the scanning nurse. So yes, we are having a twins, so double trouble, double buggies, double of everything kind of stressing out about that!!!! The 2nd thing was and you probably know this that there are a few different types of twins, cut to the chase I am basically the 'lucky'one and having the most high risky pregnancy of them all. I am having identical twins which are developing in one one amniotic sac.....they call monochorionic monoamniotic twins, there is only 1% of twins like these means 1 in 60000!!!! Yes LUCKY ME...Its a high risk pregnancy as they are in one sack feeding of one placenta but they have to umbilical cords...so yes there are so many risk factors as the babies as they grow can either suffocate one another, starve one another of the nutritions means one or both wouldnt develop properly :-( etc etc......I think the worse is that they can strangle each other or one can do it to the other one....so chances of mo-mo twins surviving is 50 or 60%....But they were very good in Whittington telling me thea they going to take good care of me, so I am going to have loads of scans, doctors etc!!!! Something I didnt really want but now its absolutely necessary!!! So this is me hun, having loads to get use to. Also I am having my blood tests done for the dawn syndrome ( not sure if I spelled it correctly)
How are you? Felling better?? I hope so :)
xxx"

wow!!! what do you think?????

BD hope everything goes ok for your friend and her twins :hugs:

Thanks Poppy.

I actually giggled at the thought of you typing with the letters missing - toddlers eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->