Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning Ding Dongs,

TY for all the support last night, Yesterday was just a bit of a scary day for me. I am feeling a lot better today.

PK - FXed all goes well over the next week!!

Coral - ditto to that!! Feels like it was just yesterday that it happened!!
I was still in Cape Town and was working in after school club when a child was sent around to fetch me. The other teachers and I stood around the tellie in a classroom watching as it all unfolded!!

Damita - boohoo to af arriving!! Good luck with the clomid this month.

I am hoping the doc gives me clomid sometime soon. We have been TTCing for 6 months, with nothing as yet. Need to get bloods done in 2 weeks time. And OH needs to get his swimmers checked out too.
I am hoping he get the OK.
I do have a lot of planning to do today so will be logged in and will check in from time to time.

Hope you are all well.

Well girls i officially feel like shite on a stick. I'm hoping i feel pants because there's a beanie snuggling but its doubtful i guess.

Pk i am so excited for you. I really hope you get some luck from all this. Hormones are a nightmare but if it's for your forever baby i'm sure you'd walk over hot coals.

9/11 is sad yes, it's just shocking what humans do to each other. Have you seen the film on the planes? I cried. So sad. I wasn't doing anything particularly remarkable, i has just started college and they'd given us a week off so i went to see my mum in her shop. Scary.

PC - I see you use softcups. which one do you use? where do you get them?

I use the instead ones which i think i got from ebay. This is my first month using them but i wanted to try everything!

I use a mooncup for AF too x

I used a mooncup a few years back and found that it leaked. So haven't used it again. Might give it another try if af arrives again.
I have also used sea sponges for AF. I loved those!! but did find them a bit messy esp when out as you have to rinse them out and reinsert.

It leaked? How odd. Mine fits lovely - I love it!
Apparently there are two sizes though, maybe it was too small (not meaning you're big obviously :haha:)

Hello my lovelies :hugs:

Sorry I didn't post yest after my appt. Had a busy day. Then I did a post last night and it didn't go through...lost in bnb neverland I suppose. :dohh: and I was so exhausted I couldn't retype it so I went to sleep. Today I've been SOOOOO lazy. Did a bit of cleaning up this morning but then I've just been watching movies all day (literally) and everything has made me cry like a little ninny :cry: even the happy scenes. Pfft. I'm such an idiot :haha: all these shiploads of hormones I'm jabbing myself with.

Anyyyyywhoooo..........

Hopes, you're looking fab sweetie! Nursing helps to shrink the uterus back to normal too sweetie :thumbup: and Mila is a little stunner :cloud9:

Mc, gorgeous as ever hun!! Love the new avatar pick and Rhys is just perfect!!! so precious this pic of corben with him :kiss:

Poppy sweetie, you look beautiful!!! And Korben is SO adorable!! I'm sure you are exhausted...I agree with phoebs...give dh a swift kick in bed after he's gone to sleep :haha::kiss:

Phoebe dear, Flo is absolutely beautiful!! Loved that little dress :cloud9:

Pc, your time will come again sweetie...don't listen to your nan (or was it your mother?? :blush::dohh:) :winkwink: we love them so much, but sometimes they say pretty ridiculous things to us! :hugs:

Caz, awesome you've lost a stone hun...you're doing great!!! :hugs:

Jenn, thank you sweetie and glad you're doing alright hun. Yes everything you're experiencing is normal :thumbup::hugs:

Sk, welcome to the land of ding dong honey :hugs:

Coral... :blush: I'm such an idiot, I can't remember what you've said now sweetie :dohh: I've had such a hard time remembering things lately...I think it's b/c of the hormones...of course I'm blaming everything on that lately. It's a good enough excuse in my book. :haha:

And now I cant remember any other posts....:wacko:

Anyway, so my appt yest went very well. We won't trigger early after all, but that's ok. I was a bit disappointed yest, but feeling ok about it now. I'd much rather have a few really good, strong, mature eggies than a lot of immature ones for retrieval. So, doc only measured the biggest ones...7 for now. He said he doesn't like to measure the smaller ones at this point or put a lot of stock in the sizes or how many b/c it doesn't really matter until we get to retrieval and see how many we get out that are fully mature. Anyway, so lining is at 8mm (I think I must have misheard him about the lining last time...so much to take in quickly...) and as I said 7 big follies right now. 3 on the right (17, 16, 16) and 4 on the left (17, 13, 13, 13). I go back on Monday for another scan/bloods. If everything is looking good then we should trigger Monday night for retrieval on wednesday morning and transfer then would likely be next Saturday. Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! My abdomen is swollen and bloated and tender. My ovaries are tender and supposedly will get moreso by next week. :wacko: I'm nauseous off and on, exhausted constantly with non-stop headaches but all for a good cause, right? Oh and let's not forget the bruises all over my belly from the jabs too :dohh: poppy my hat's off to you love, with the jabs. You do what you gotta do, but damn, i'll be glad when I don't have to do it anymore!! Speaking of nausea, I was going to cook some Cuban food for dinner...having dd1 start with browning the ground beef but I'm seriously about to barf from the smell. Don't think I will be able to go in there and cook and it's b/c of these fricking hormones!!! :haha::sick: dh and I need to bd tomorrow and then nothing til retrieval day when dh will have to do a fresh sample...doctor's orders. :haha:

:hugs: for the symptoms :flower: Rhys's big brother is connor...weve not met poppys korben yet...but when we get a new..bigger car im going to get OH to drop me off for the weekend :tease:poppy!!! :rofl: xxxxx

Damita sorry the witch got you, but got everything crossed with the Clomid sweetie :dust::dust::dust:

PK this week is going to be an exciting week for you and i cant wait for the tww, no pressure :haha: [-o<[-o< your blessed with your BFP this month :hugs:

Coral we was in Ibiza when the 9/11 happened and all we did all day was watch the coverage on TV. Must admit was scared going on the plane 4 days later to come home.

Hope everyone else is well and baby ding dongs are behaving :p

:hugs: for the symptoms :flower: Rhys's big brother is connor...weve not met poppys korben yet...but when we get a new..bigger car im going to get OH to drop me off for the weekend :tease:poppy!!! :rofl: xxxxx

:haha: yeah you can have tent in my back yard cos its cleaner than my house :rofl:

:hi: girls dinner on the go today is beef yum yum i am starving weather her is dull x x x PLEASE KEEP THIS TRUCK MOVING AND SHOW OUR SUPPORT!!!
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ 9/11 VICTIMS & THEIR FAMILIES ░░ ░ ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ ░░ WE WILL NEVER FORGET ░░░ ░ ░ ░▐
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌
▀ (@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@) ▀ ▘
TO ALL WHO LOST LOVED ONES AND TO THE HERO'Ss dull x x x

Morning sweeties! :hugs:

:dohh::dohh::dohh: see, MC, I told ya it was those dang hormones. I was thinking Connor when I typed it (hence starting with the "c") and I didnt even notice the rest came out to be corben. I'm such an idiot :haha: sorry about that :blush::hugs:

Regal, how are you now sweetie? Any progress? testing? :hugs:

Thank you coral, poppy, pc, sk...it's all so nerve-wracking. I'm trying not to think about it too much or else I get too anxious and worked up. If we have retrieval on wed, I'll defo be off work wed, but I'm also thinking of taking off on thur. I'm back and forth about it. I don't know how much the retrieval will affect me. Some women I've talked too have been fine and others have needed as couple of days to recover :shrug:

9/11-- it was very scary and so terribly sad. It was amazing to see how the country pulled together after such a tragic event and made me very proud to see the American flag flying literally everywhere. I was getting ready for my ballet lesson when it happened and had the same reaction as you girls...shock, fear. Cell service was dead for hours b/c the lines were so jammed up. it was a surreal time, for sure.

no worries Pk..he's been called all sorts lately:haha:...ive got tired mummy head! lol...called him chloe the other day...hes not even a girl!! :rofl: xxxx

lol, I so know what you mean!! I have a new class of 26 Year 4's (8 turning 9 year old) and I keep calling kids by other names! Esp when I am tired at the end of the week!!
:haha:

Lol mc...I do that ALL the time with my kids...get them all mixed up. Sometimes I even stumble through all 4 names before landing on the right one, purely b/c there's no other names in the family left to use it seems :dohh::haha:

:haha: i go through all the names when trying to tell one off...

I do exactly the same PK and poppy - I have 3 boys in my class who are all cousins - I land up going through all 3 names - usually the last name is the one I am trying to talk to or tell off! :haha:

Helllllllloooooooooooooo DD's!!!!!!! back from camping, n I'm shattered.

Well well well, I see we have a new member! :wave: Welcome to Team Ding Dong Skweek! glad to have you aboard. I'm Dr Tink :haha: we have a varied expertise here at the clinic, we shall get you knocked up soon :haha:

Seriously though, its lovely to have a new member, really hope you will find our thread supportive. These guys are the best!!!!! I live in the neighbouring village to Coral, so quite close to you also. So sorry your having such a tough time :hugs: x

Everyone else, hoping your all good! I vaguely retained a little info but I'm not gonna attempt a catch up post. Instead I'm gonna be about much more this week, nothing planned except an appointment at GOSH etc. Missed my BnB time :) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->