Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey Pops!!!!!!!! Awww how cute did Korben look in his little suit!!!!!!! :awww: thanks for posting a pic. You scrubbed up good also Mrs! yes good camping trip, Lily loved it, and it was nice to be out of the old roteine. Everything is caked in mud though :haha: I have to clean my youngest's school shoes now, he wore them there without me knowing! brand new :growlmad: naughty little pickle he is :haha: x

Thanks Dr Tink!! heehee Yes would be great if you could help get me knocked up!! :haha:

Hope your camping trip was really good!!

Hey Pops!!!!!!!! Awww how cute did Korben look in his little suit!!!!!!! :awww: thanks for posting a pic. You scrubbed up good also Mrs! yes good camping trip, Lily loved it, and it was nice to be out of the old roteine. Everything is caked in mud though :haha: I have to clean my youngest's school shoes now, he wore them there without me knowing! brand new :growlmad: naughty little pickle he is :haha: x

:haha: :haha: just imagine if he went to an old fashioned school!! :haha: he would be outside the head masters office cleaning those schools in the morning! hehe

Ahhh naughty little bugger :haha: yeah i didnt look too bad considering im preggo lol, but found it tiring

:haha: just realised I said my youngest :rofl: Obviously not anymore :haha: youngest child anyhow!

Yes we shall get you knocked up in no time Skweep :) here's some Ding Dong dust on your cycle to get your started :dust: what's the plan this cycle? will you use any aids? x

HAHA no worries.
firstly I think I need to try relax as much as poss - not going to be easy as school is back - I'm a year 4 teacher!
I will use digi OPK's again this month - love seeing that smiley face!!
planning on getting my hands on preseed too this month!
I tried a lot of things last month - BBT, OPK's, reflexology & attempted Chinese herbs - they were awfull!!

hey all hope you are all ok??

I have been lurking but nothing much to say at the moment
But Hi to Skweek welcome hope you get your BFP soon

Hey tink glade you had fun camping we got back from Clacton on friday went away for Mckenzie's birthday. Where did you go?

Hey poppy how are you? Korben looks so cute in his suit I think the one I got for Mckenzie for wedding is the same but lilac

PK glade everything is going in the right direction and I hope you are ok

Umm and everyone else hope you are all ok

MC how is little Rhys?/
Hopes hope you are ok and little Mila is ok
Pheobe little Florence is gorgeous

Hiya tink :hugs: so glad you had a good time camping sweetie and glad you're back. I was missing you here :kiss:

Poppy, how you today sweetie? :hugs:

Sk, sounds like a good plan! :thumbup:

I'm just lazing around again :dohh: not feeling too great. Dh being a twat today in a pissy mood. Pfft. You'd think he's the one on hormones and not me. :haha: back to church in an hour then more relaxing tonight and back to RE in the am!! :happydance: hoping for more good news!!

Im good PK hugs for you :hugs:

SB hope your ok sweetie you sound down :hugs::kiss:

hey Poppy na I ok thanks just got lots to do still for wedding and been a bit bored today :-(

Little man is no longer my baby, time is going way too fast :-(, he is so grown up chatting away and knows what he is doing. Can't believe he is now 2 can't go to a couple of toddler groups now so got to decide what I am going to do during the week now, he is too old for the under 2s group and I am too old for the young parents group now, so guess feeling a bit lost really nothing really to look forward to each week as I made quite a lot of friends in those groups.

Surely he can go to another group he's only 2? Ive got korben in anything maybe
i could try look for something :shrug:

Hello DDs!!!

Hope you all ok, i've been lurking for the past couple of days, lets see what a remember...

Welcome SK, you'll get all the support you need here, we'll get you knocked up in no time lol

Pk, i'm sorry you struggling with the hormones but hopefully it's nearly over hunni, i can't wait for your TWW, we are all rooting for you and crossing everything we possibly can. (ttc girls don't cross legs! lol )xx Good luck with appointment tomorrow xx

Poppy, you looked stunning at the wedding and Korben was a real cutie in his suit. You did look tired though hope you had a good rest since xx

MC, love the avatar and the fb pics, hope family ok xx

Tink, glad to hear your camping was fun, hope all ok and good luck with gosh app xx

Coral, you ok hunni, great pics on fb, beautiful kids you've got xx

Damita sorry for af, good luck with clomid xx

PC, you got a cold hunni? Hope it's getting better, still no sign of af? Good good, will you test again soon? xx

Jenny, hope all ok hunni, you've been working a lot lately eh? xx

CG, how is it going hunni? Is your mum a bit better? xx

SB, glad you had a good holiday, children grow fast, lo is not really a baby anymore lol Hopefully there will be one on the way soon x Good luck with the wedding planning xx

Regal Peas, you ok hun??

Caz, well done for loosing so much weight, i believe it helps hun, as soon as i lost a stone i got preggo, typical now i'll get fat again lol I don't really mind though xx

Hopes, Mila is gorgeous and you are doing well, seems like you'll get back to your shape very quickly, lucky girl xx

Omg, anyone else??????? Sorry i don't remember any more xx

Asfm, i'm very tired lately. Had a night shift last night and it went well but i have to get use to it again, hopefully will have some more work next week. I'm getting fatter each day, took a 16wk bump pic today but it's for no show lol My upper belly is really big, round and hard, what the hell????? I look like 7-8months at least!!! It's not helping of course that my sis took me to Harvester today and ate a whole rocky horror myself lol Pig!!!!!!! anyway...love you all xxxxxxxxx

Oh shit!!! Sorry phoebe, i missed you out...Hope all ok lovely, Flo looks gorgeous, defo will be a heartbreaker.

Laura, i haven't seen you here lately, hope you are not still feeling down about your driving test. Hope all ok hun xx

Ok, now is there anyone else i missed?????????????????????????

I'm an avocado!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this baby to kick the crap out of me lol

Just let it all out babydream you cant hide the bump now :haha: and yes i went to bed after 11 but flaming bathroom visits drive me mad :dohh:

just a quickie as I'm off to bed:sleep:

Tink welcome back to ding dong land, glad the camping trip went well:thumbup: was whats her face there?:haha:

babyd lets see the new bump pic then! hope the night shifts are not too hard work for you hun. Glad to hear your appetite is back :cake::haha:

pk good luck for tomorrow sweetie :hugs:

SB glad you had a nice time away celebrating Mackenzies birthday, happy belated birthday to him :cake:

skweek, hats off to you :howdy: not sure I could handle a full class of kids:haha: preseed is good, but I personally fell pregnant the first month I tried conceive plus, also a few others too I think.

who am I missing? sorry if I did, falling asleep now though, see you tomorrow :hi: xx

No sign of AF yet hun. Due Tuesday so only a day and a few hours to go. No cramps or anything as yet. maybe she's teasing me. Going to test FMU with Superdrug. Night girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->