Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Night night coral and puppycat, tons of luck for the morning testing hunni, i'll try to come on early to have a look at the result xxxx

Poppy, glad you are more rested now hun ;)

Well...you asked for it!!!!!!!!! here is my bump at 16wks in my mat jeans lol

I can just hear all of you gasping right now lol

Attachments

• 16weeks.jpg
    16weeks.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
Cute little bump???????????? Poppy have you seen a woman with a bump like this at 16wks with FIRST child???? How the hell did this happen???? By the times i give birth i won't be able to walk but roll into the hospital, blimey!!

lol my friends babysitter started showing early with her first too :haha:

I dont know what this one is doing but her feet are pushing against my pubic bone atm and her head is digging my rib :growlmad: she's generally using my left hip as a spring board, but not tonight arghhhhhhhhhhh

Well, I'm seriously concerned about my bump. I'll have to try to lay off carbs and eat soups and salads instead. All I shove into my mouth is bread, bagel, pizza and pasta. But that's what I fancy. My mum was massive when she was preggo with me and my friend put on 40kgs with her pregnancy. I was shocked and swore to myself to never do that. Now look at me!!! At this rate, I would be happy just to have stretch marks and not to have my stomach actually split!!! Ok, moan and rant away, sorry it's my stupid fault I got out of control since ms stopped and I'm pissed off with myself. Plus this sciatica shitty pain is getting on my nerves! Ugh!

Poppy your little madam will be a gymnast lol I can imagine how much fun she's having in the fluid. Only mummy doesn't enjoy it much lol xx

I'll read my book a bit hope it get more interesting as so far it's really boring but give it another chapter or two. Night night popsy xxxxxx

Ahhhh sweetie im sure your appetite will calm down, they say you only eat or crave what your body needs or lacking, you'll lose the weight once :baby: is born dont beat yourself up about what your eating. Nighty night :hugs:

hey poppy yer we go to other groups they f under 5s but he loves playing with older children but have to watch like a hauk as does get pushed quite alot bless him
At the moment he is playing with his new car garage which was kierans, kieran re painted it mckenzie loves it! Right off to make a cup of tea will catch up in a bit

happy 31 weeks to me and poppy :happydance: baby is measuring way ahead but thought i wouldnt cheat and stick to my orignial due date :haha:

:hugs: PC.

I'm off to get my clomid in 30 mins.. quite excited!!

:happydance: for clomid damita xxxxxxxx

babydream..loving the bump...you gonna take on hopes mega bump title me thinks :tease: kiddin' its cute...so small...wait until the last few weeks...HUGE!!!!!!!!! :hugs::kiss:

:wave: everyone else..getting ready for Rhys's hearing test...then going to mothers!! :happydance: catch you all laters..

oooo and tink...love your avatar and missed your posts :hugs::kiss::friends: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning DD's :flower:

Lazy morning :thumbup: recovering from weekend, back is killing!

Sorry for the bfn PC :cry: :hugs: what test was it? :hugs: your not out yet, late implantation? :shrug: you never know :thumbup: fx :dust: x

Damita, :dust: on your clomid :dust: I'm excited too! :happydance: x

MC missed you also misses :hugs: :kiss: Gorge photos of you both! hope the test goes fine and you have a nice day with your ma x

Coralista, later this week ok? shall we keep an eye out on the weather? also do you fancy swimming with the babies sometime? I dunno how you feel about water :shrug: x

Poppy, did you sleep ok? hope she quietened down for you x

Babydream, I was exactly the same with my first baby. Big bump and craving carbs all the time. I had a large baby boy :winkwink: You have a lovely bump and i see no fat anywhere, what you talking about? :shrug: :hugs: x

PK, missed you too honey :hugs: I'm so very excited for you. Is DH being any better for you? he better be ... :haha: x

Thanks girl but i haven't felt it all the way through and now i just feel like shite. At least i know i can dose myself up now. Was a superdrug test Tink x

good morning all,

PC :hugs: for bfn hunni, i can imagine you couldn't sleep all night you poor thing. I would tell you to relax but i know you'd tell me to feck off cause it's easier said than done. We know how you feel lovely, we all had these shitty days, i felt like this most of the months for nearly 3years. Don't get too down hunni, treat yourself to something nice today, it's not all over yet as Tink said it might be late implantation. Thinking of you, hope you catch up on some rest xx

Hi Mc, have a lovely day at your mum's, hope all ok with family :kiss:

Damita, :happydance: for clomid finally, so exciting xx

PK, hope all ok lovely, this is a very exciting week for you, so it is for us lol :happydance:

Tink, hi hunni, enjoying your lazy morning??? lol :winkwink:

Well, i stepped on the scale this morning and it showed 68.4kg. I weighed 64kg when ms started to feel better and food stayed down. I have done some research and yes tink, women crave mostly carbs with boys. I'm thinking now that i might be having a huge boy too. I try to eat fresh fruit and veg but as soon as i have a piece of fruit my stomach doesn't feel right and need some carbs to calm it down :shrug: I do look huge IMO and it doesn't help that my effing tall, slim and gorgeous sister is on my case and telling me i need to be careful cause i'll be enormous :cry: Anyway, i've been having weird dreams about babies for the past few night...twins. Every dream was about twins. It might be cause of my book, the family have 5ys old twins :shrug: Last night in my dream, i helped Edward Cullen deliver twins but i saw the two big baby boys laying on a table with embilical cords both without a woman in sight. I told him to cut the cords quickly. I hope the babies were just asleep cause they didn't move at all and i feared that they were dead. I don't know. Scary. Well, i know i am not having twins lol

Anyway, i stop the novel now...I'm gonna try to make some leek and potato soup today. Anyone knows a simple and yummy way to make it???

morning all :hi:

:hug: for bfn puppycat, don't worry you'll get there but know how disappointing seeing a bfn is,x

babyd your bump is lovely not big for 16 weeks at all hun, don't worry yourself about the weight gain :hugs: as for the dreams so weird. I had dreams about having a boy and girl but had a "feeling" it was a girl form the beginning:shrug:

Tink, I love the water but the thought of stepping into a swimsuit scares me :argh::haha: maybe we could meet Wednesday? I'm busy Thursday and Friday. x

Damita excited for your first round of clomid :yipee:

MC have fun at your Mums and catch up when you get home :hugs:

not much new for me, might pop out in a few but nothing exciting xx

happy 31 weeks to me and poppy :happydance: baby is measuring way ahead but thought i wouldnt cheat and stick to my orignial due date :haha:

:haha: thought they put you a week ahead, but happy 31wks too :happydance:

Damita exciting month ahead for you got everything crossed this helps loads :dust::dust::dust:

PC huge hugs lovely :hugs::hugs:

MC hope all goes well at Rhys's appointment :kiss:

Tink have yourself a lazy day after your busy weekend :kiss:

BD weird dream :haha: i craved carbs with Rhys, put 3 stone on but still lost it all after he was born... he was 7lb 14oz so not too big :hugs:

Coral have a lazy day like me :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well xx

Nothing here just getting bigger and peeing every hour :haha:

:haha: thought they put you a week ahead, but happy 31wks too :happydance:

Damita exciting month ahead for you got everything crossed this helps loads :dust::dust::dust:

PC huge hugs lovely :hugs::hugs:

MC hope all goes well at Rhys's appointment :kiss:

Tink have yourself a lazy day after your busy weekend :kiss:

BD weird dream :haha: i craved carbs with Rhys, put 3 stone on but still lost it all after he was born... he was 7lb 14oz so not too big :hugs:

Coral have a lazy day like me :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well xx

Nothing here just getting bigger and peeing every hour :haha:

they say 2 weeks infront but nhs wont change the dates from my 8 weeks scan:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->