Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave::hi:ladies,

Welcome Skweek!! :hugs:

Big:hugs:to you PC

Poppy, you & Korben looked so cute in your photo:thumbup:

MC, good luck and I love your avitar pic:thumbup:

Hey Tink,Coral and Phoebe...hope you ladies are doing well and your little ladies:hugs:

Pk & Damita:happydance::happydance: exciting week for you too:hugs:

Caz, :dust:to you...I think you get a medal for the most Bding in a cycle:haha: Fx'd for you girly:hugs:

BabyD...my sweet friend...you are not fat!! you look great at 16wks.

SB,Regal,Jenny,MommyV,Hopes and all the DD's :hugs:

asfm, school has started back, and all my classes are online. Its been hard getting into a routine, but I think I have finally gotten it. MS/Nausea has eased off a lot. As long as I eat a filling meal I am good all day long. No more snacking for me. I seem to get full faster which is strange:shrug: Oh, my mother is doing great after her surgery...YAY!!! I will be lurking a lot, nothing too exciting going on with me. I have another appointment next Tuesday to her the HB, but that's about it.

TTFN:hugs:

Glad to hear your mum doing well and your ms is under control :hugs::hugs:

happy 31 weeks to me and poppy :happydance: baby is measuring way ahead but thought i wouldnt cheat and stick to my orignial due date :haha:

:haha: thought they put you a week ahead, but happy 31wks too :happydance:

Damita exciting month ahead for you got everything crossed this helps loads :dust::dust::dust:

PC huge hugs lovely :hugs::hugs:

MC hope all goes well at Rhys's appointment :kiss:

Tink have yourself a lazy day after your busy weekend :kiss:

BD weird dream :haha: i craved carbs with Rhys, put 3 stone on but still lost it all after he was born... he was 7lb 14oz so not too big :hugs:

Coral have a lazy day like me :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is well xx

Nothing here just getting bigger and peeing every hour :haha:

they say 2 weeks infront but nhs wont change the dates from my 8 weeks scan:growlmad:

I think if you know when you concieved its just gonna be a big baby :argh:

Hey my sweeties just a quick post before I have to run into work...I'm so freakin excited now but also scared to death!!!!

Appt went great this morning!! 7 biggest follies measuring at 21, 21, 20 on left and 22, 20, 20, 20 on the right!!! I missed the lining measure but doc said looks beautiful. So retrieval scheduled for wed am at 7:30!!!!!!! Eeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! Transfer will be Saturday!! I trigger tonight at 8pm. Oh my God I can't believe it! Dh was excited this morning too and that's a first!! He's been pretty anxious and reserved until now so it thrills me even more to see him excited! :happydance: I'm so freaked out and just over the moon we're finally here!!! Wow!!! I've decided I'm going to take wed, thur and Monday off work so I'll work fri before transfer then have sat, sun and mon for self-imposed bed rest. I want to give babies time to implant before work. Pray lots girls!! Then starting next week, doc says no sex and only light activity until preg is confirmed by bloods!! Omg I can't believe it!!

Fantastic news PK noooooooooooooooooooooooo lifting or anything from saturday give those babies best chance of sticking :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not too good news my end, the taxi driver who raped Gage changed his not guilty plea last monday to guilty and got 3 months :growlmad: how they justify that i dont know, but Gage is so upset :cry:

Great news pk, i'm so happy that all is going well, i'm literally grinning lol

CG, glad ms has eased off a lot and your mum is doing fine. Back to school eh? have fun! lol

Poppy i just read your fb status, bloody hell the sick pig got a very unfair and light sentence. I'd kill him with my bear hands the *******!!!!! Hope ds is ok, must be very upset and disappointed. hugs xxxx

Are you girls ok at the North and West of UK??? Heard the bitchy Katia is hitting there soon. Stay safe xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks BD he worked with the public he should of got more for just that nevermind raping DS, Gage will be ok, but he still wont go in a taxi on his own.

Im in the North west and its really windy atm...

:hi: girls well went back the gym today walked there done my work out and walked back really enjoyed it felt like i have never been away ha pk that's brill news hun not long now wwwoopp x x x

Aww poppy, no surprise there, i wouldn't go into a cab after that. i hope they took at least the pig's taxi licence???? Outragous. I really feel for Gage hunni, hope he'll be ok and not traumatised by this for the rest of his life. I was attacked one night on the tube in London after work and the guy hit me inside a minicab office. The dispather wouldn't call the police for me so i did but never caught the guy as he ran away. I was lucky i went into the office though cause a few meters from that was a dark alley he could've pushed me into and rape me and kill me with the knife he showed me on the tube. That's when i bought my first car and never took public transport in the evenings since. But he lived in the area and i never felt safe looking around all the time if i see him again. xx

Caz, well done for your workout, i miss the gym xx

It's very windy here too though, i'm scared my windows would smash in any minute x

Thats terrible babydream and even more so because he wasnt caught, you would be always looking over your shoulder :hugs::hugs:

Oh poppy that's horrible news about gage's attacker. I swear the justice system is so screwed up, it's just disgusting to me. Massive :hug: for you and Gage sweetie.

Oh and don't worry poppy love, I won't be doing any lifting for weeks to come if it means giving those babies a good chance!!! :thumbup::hugs:

Thank you as well babyd and caz :kiss:

Seriously if my nipple itches anymore i'm going to chop it off!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppy....sounds like you need wash it!!!:haha::haha:

Poppy :hugs: to you and Gage. Do you guys have a sex offender registry like we have in the states or something similar?? You know what, that taxi driver is going to get his...it might not be now....but he will get his!!!

Lol, I just put some moisturising cream on, seems to have chilled a bit. Stupid thing!

PK great news so exciting that in just a few days you could have your beanie or beanies snuggling up for nine months :yipee:, what did u decide in the end? How many embryos will u transfer? X

Poppy so sorry to hear about gage's attacker getting off so easily, it is so sickened how soft our justice system is :growlmad: hope gage is ok Hun :hugs:

Sorry I have forgot everything else big hugs to all my ding dongs :hug:

China glad the ms has eased off and good luck with school

Puppy leave your :holly: alone!:haha:

Coral it's hard to leave them alone, i'm boiling, sat in just pants... well they're just hanging there in front of me itching... :rofl:

CG yes we have one but it dont mention it on the letter :wacko: Gage going to ring victim support tomorrow to see why the hell he got such a short sentence :growlmad:

Thanks Coral :hugs: think PK is having all 3 inplanted yikessssssssssssss :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->