Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

OMG PK im so frigging excited for you!!! Im going to pray for you non stop but im sure you won't even need my prayers :)

Poppy terrible news about Gage's attacker *hugs*

BabyD i only work 30 hours a week but my shift pattern is all over the place :-( only have to work until Thursday then i am off for 11 days. . . yeeha!!!

Hope everyone is well, love you all DD's xxx

I need my lungs back arghh forgot when do babys drop down?

Here come the cramps so i guess she's on her way. I look really bloated too

poppy love the pics of you and korben all dressed up. adorable!

damita sorry about af but so excited for your clomid!

pk cant wait for your tww this time ahh!! fx! i have a good feeling

tink glad your camping went well, love the new avatar pic lily is amazing <3

puppycat :hugs: dont give up yet you never know! you should be due for that bfp though huh :)

i know i missed lots of people but i just scanned back through things briefly. hello to the new member, its exciting to have an extra person its been a while since we've had one i think!

as for me, not much going on. sore bbs tooo much milk. had my 2 wk postpartum appointment today, basically was just the midwife apologizing for my disaster-labor. lol. and her trying to get OH and i to agree to more birth control. Shes really afraid we will conceive again before two years is up and risk uterine rupture from csec and bandl's ring. She did scare me today but OH won't budge hes so agains birth control because his mom was unable to conceive after quitting it and blah blah. Anyway we've been using condoms for 5 years successfully and I guess thats what we will continue to do. It was the plan all along but the midwife just scared me a little today I guess. She was talking to me about the Bandl's ring and how dangerous it was to me and baby and that she wishes they would have detected it sooner and/or not allowed me to labor at home for DAYS. <--still does make me angry that they allowed that!

Anyway all is well here otherwise and I'm really not stressing about it all anymore, I'm glad its over and I think that experience alone is sufficient birth control for OH and i for quite some time! Mila is doing well but I think she has colic or gas or whatever. In the afternoons she stays up for sometimes 3+ hours after a feeding and screams until her whole little body turns red and hot. She breaks my heart :( We looked in the little "owners manual" :haha: that the pediatrician gave us about common problems and it seems pretty textbook of colic, so we went and got the simethicone drops that the "owners manual" suggested and they seem to be working, the book says 3-4 times a day but the box from the medicine says up to 12 times a day as needed. We've been sorta just feeding her and then burping and seeing how she feels and then deciding if the drops are necessary after that feed. They do seem to be helping, not a miracle of course but makes her much more manageable and the drops do make her burp like crazy so I'm pretty sure she does have a lot of trapped air poor thing :( I have another pediatrician appointment in 2 weeks for her regular 1 month check up so I'll likely wait til then to talk to dr as long as things seem to be managing with the drops. Shes still snoozing with me mostly, as much as I prefer her sleep in her pack n play or crib with the movement monitor, I do enjoy cuddling her. Shes sleeping in her bouncer right now so things are maybe? improving. I dont care anymore, if she wants to cuddle with me then I am happy to be there to cuddle her while she sleeps in my arms <3

WOW Hopes:hugs:

I just had to google Bandl's ring to get educated. I never heard of it.

But I am glad you and Mila are doing well.

I actually didnt test yesterday morning, i tested at like 1am the night before so haven't tested since 12dpo. Wonder if AF will come?!

Hopes poor little bubs. Laura suffered with Colic too. Lucky you getting a manual tho!

Hey coral :hugs: poppy's right, I think we've settled on doing 3 for transfer. Just to increase our chances of having any pregnancy at all. Not expecting them all to take but hoping at least 1 will. :kiss:

Thank you hopes and jenn, poppy and pc :kiss: jenn, I will take all the prayers I can possibly get...never too many, and yours are more than welcome sweetie :hugs:

As to the whole :holly: nipple situation.....mine HURT like crazy. Sorry for the tmi girls...:haha: normally they're pretty sensitive and (again) must be all these freaking hormones :dohh: but my nipples (not my boobies) just HURT and I can't stand for dh to touch them right now! It's crazy!! And they're like... Bigger??? Dh looked at me the other day when I was changing and said, "my goodness baby, your nipples sure do look 'prominent' today!" :haha: so like what the heck??? :dohh::haha:

puppycat hope af stays clear for you:winkwink:

Hopes, glad the mylacon drops are helping baby Mila, there isn't much more you can do really, other than make sure she burps good after feeding which you seem to be doing. Hopefully it wont last long. :hugs: I'm going back on contraception soon but not sure what yet I want something long term and hate taking the pill. I'm either going for the implant or the mirena IUS.

PK thats great and I would do the same, you def want to have the max chance of success. It would be lovely to have twins too:happydance: Those hormones do funny things dont they. Since I've stopped BF my boobies and nipples have shrunk and its so depressing:cry::haha:

China I"m excited for your next appointment to hear baby HB:cloud9::happydance:

Hey Jenny, hope you are getting plenty of rest in between working hun:hugs:

Hey honeypots! :hugs:

Just a quicky before I run a round house and get sorted to go hospital this afternoon.

Hopes, just a thought but was it you who said you were lactose intollerant? or some sort of problem around that nature? Just wondering if Mila might benefit from a trial of Lactase drops. Lots of babies that aren't actually lactose intollerant do have milder forms of intollerance causing colic. Lily has lactase drops, its helped the colic a lot. Perhaps ask your doctor if you think it might help? Stoopid DH has forgot to post your sudocreme :haha: I'll do it today for you to try. There's a little extra 'free gift' in there also, PG tips tea bags for you to try! I can't remeber if you said you had tried a proper english tea x

Jenny, great to hear from you honey, those long shifts really are awful aren't they! :hugs: agreed with Coral, make sure your resting enough. hope your ok x

PK, ouchy nips :hugs: horrible isn't it? hoping it wont last for you ... unless of course they hurt because of pregnancy at last! Prayers still flying up for you :hugs: x

Coral, might have to leave our walk till next week then if ok by you? I have a mountain of muddy washing from camp, a house that looks like a bomb has hit it, and also have a ton of bills and things to sort. x

Poppy, so angry about Gages attacker ... why can they never get it right in this country? always too soft or too hard. How is that justice? :hugs: Try laying on your back well supported by pillows, tipping your pelvis back slightly and raising your arms above your head. I had to do that a lot as I'm short waisted and got very breathless and sore :cry: hope it helps a little :hugs: x

Puppycat, really hoping af never comes honey ... :hugs: x

China, I too am looking forward to your next appointment! x

Off to attack 'mount washmore' :haha: x

:wave: too everybody else!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a video from yesterday, Keira talking to her big sister Chloe :D

Testing to see if it works
https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x322/coral11680/th_100_0038.jpg

no probs Tink, next week it is! good luck tackling mount washmore :haha: and hope Lily's hospital appointment goes well xxx

Awww thats so gorgeous Coralista :awww: she's so adorable. I need cuddles next week :) xxxxxx

I need Lily cuddles too, I bet they have both changed so much since we last met :) xxx

Same here, its crazy how they are growing up so fast! Where has the time gone? Seems like yesterday we were talking bout our conceive plus n peeing on sticks :haha: talking of contraception, I'll be having the mini pill for a bit until DH gets his Operation :haha: that's it for us. Would also feel very wrong to risk having another baby with CF, since it would be a 1 in 4 chance. So shop shut here now, but I think I'll be here forever to satisfy my urge to look at pee sticks etc :haha: x

Morning,

How is everyone?

Tink, good luck with hossy app, hope lily is ok xx

Coral, Keira is adorable, i couldn't stop grinning at the video lol xx

Jenny, agree, make sure you rest inbetween but glad you have some time off from thursday xx

CG, i can't wait for you to hear your bubba's hb, i listened to it last night, the best sound in the world for me. xx

Poppy sorry you are uncomfortable, hope Tink's advice will help you a bit. xx

Pk, i'm glad you decided on 3 embryos hunni, you'll have max chance to have at least one but i'm really hoping for at least 2 for you lol We shall find out soon yaaaaaay xx

Hopes, you doing well hunni, i'll need to google that ring stuff you talking about i have no clue what it is but i guess it's good to follow advice and use contraception if necessary. Hope Mila's colic gets better xx

Puppycat, hope af stays away the mean witch!!!! We'll need to shoot her next month if she dares to appear again!! Stay positive hun, it'll happen soon. (cliche i know i shut up now) xx

Well, nothing exciting with me as usual, i had so much to eat yesterday i nearly exploded. I'll try to do better today. My family is getting on my nerves with their negative thinking and constant complaining how shitty their lives are. They really drag my mood down FFS, get a grip and try to change!!!! Anyway, have a good day lovelies xx

Good morning sweeties. :kiss: coral I'm hoping I won't get too much booby shrinkage after the fact as well. That was always depressing!! :haha: well right now girls I'm just terrified I've already ov'd and everything will be all messed up. :cry: my temp was "higher" this morning but i woke up an hour earlier than normal and just sort of drifted, not really sleeping but jot awake either. It wasn't a super high temp or much like my post-ov temps normally but I'm still worried anyway. :wacko: plus I'm not feeling pain in my ovaries right now. Ugh. I think that scares me more than anything. :cry: what can I say...I'm just so overwhelmed that we got this far for nothing to work out. It will be devastating. :cry:

Good morning girls. AF arrived full force this morning. Thanks for all your wishes x

Good morning sweeties. :kiss: coral I'm hoping I won't get too much booby shrinkage after the fact as well. That was always depressing!! :haha: well right now girls I'm just terrified I've already ov'd and everything will be all messed up. :cry: my temp was "higher" this morning but i woke up an hour earlier than normal and just sort of drifted, not really sleeping but jot awake either. It wasn't a super high temp or much like my post-ov temps normally but I'm still worried anyway. :wacko: plus I'm not feeling pain in my ovaries right now. Ugh. I think that scares me more than anything. :cry: what can I say...I'm just so overwhelmed that we got this far for nothing to work out. It will be devastating. :cry:

Hunni, i know you are worried and overwhelmed but please, try to stay calm. Stressing won't help sweetie. If you feeling like this and you suspect that you already ov (which is not 100%) then try to call the clinic and get some info and reassurance if poss maybe pop in for a scan. Don't stress yourself unnecessarily, you don't know for sure what's going on. Sending you hugs darling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->