Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Afternoon :flower:

Coral thats a lovely video so precious :kiss:

Tink i will try that thanks, cant remember when korben dropped but know it was quite late on, hate it :growlmad:

PC sorry witch got you sweetie :hugs::hugs:

BD hope your not still worrying what your eating sweetie, your appetite will slow down once everything gets pushed up with baby getting bigger, i get full too quick now cos of this.

PK agree with BD if concerned ring your Doctor so they can reassure you, do you do your trigger shot today?

Hope everyone well xx

Hey popsy! Hope all ok x

Girls, i need advice. My boobs are falling out of my bras :( I wear M&S medium size crop tops which i loooooovveee but they seem to be too small now. The large size is out of stock atm. Should i get myself measured and buy proper mat bras? I don't know how it works at this stage. I guess they'll get bigger when baby comes so will have to measure and buy new ones again?? I'm clueless lol

TBH ive never paid a fortune for bra's whilst pregnant cos your boobs go back to normal for many after baby born unless your breastfeeding :shrug: ive gone up one cup size and pay £6 for a bra out of asda :haha:

PK, big :hugs: I agree call the office and see what they say,but try not to stress hunni:kiss:

poppy, sorry litle Serenity is causing you discomfort again, hopefully she will drop a bit soon, I remember it like it was yesterday, feeling breathless etc. I was usually more comfy laying on my side?

BD I say if you like the crop tops stick with them if they are supportive enough for you? Are you planning to bf? if so I can recommend an ebay seller who sells M&S maternity/nursing bras about half the price:thumbup: they were lovely.

puppy sorry the :witch: arrived :hug:

BD go get meaured and then go to a cheaper place and buy that size lol.
Feel ok about AF actually. Mooncup helps :)

Cheers girlies, i don't plan spending much on it tbh. My crop tops comes in pack of 2 for £12 so i'd be very happy to stay with them but go up a size. I would like to try to bf so i might just ask for that seller on ebay later on, thanks Coral xx

:hi: girls been the gym again 2 days off now back friday woopp just took the dogs round the field that bloody wind nearly blew us off are feet haha 8dpo x x x

Hey ladies, just wanting to stop and say hi.
Just to let you know that I am not MIA just stupidly busy with work and trying to plan my wedding.
I am hoping to find some time soon to catch up with everyone.
SO havent forgotten about anyone.
Chat soon hopefully

Hey girls...I'm ok :hugs: thanks sweeties. I emailed my ivf nurse and she said my bloods yest all came back just fine and prog not at a level for risk of ov. So that's good. Sorry I was having a mini panic attack this morning :blush: plus I've had ewcm again today so that was another relief. Whew! Im starting to feel excited again!! I cant believe retrieval is tmw morning!!! Last sleep!!! :wohoo:

No need to be sorry PK this is a very important stage in your IVF not to mention expensive one so everything HAS to go right, once retrievel has happened then you got to worry about the babies progressing and snuggling down for 9mths.... very stressful :hugs::hugs:

Awwwwww loving the piccy PC, priceless!!!! :awww: :haha: bet she had fun in there, kids n boxs huh? awwwww dammit, Lilypie awake again, must run and get her fed n bedded x

PK, quick message, so pleased you can relax a little, so exciting honey!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Poppy that is EXACTLY it!!! :hugs: next starting tomorrow you'll here all my moaning about my worries about the embryos. :haha: pfft...I'm getting to be as bad as dh with all the moaning :haha:

Thank you tink sweetie :hugs: I'm so glas lily seems to be doing better :kiss:

Pc I meant to ask you before... You not using opk's right? Maybe you should give it a go with opk's a cycle or 2 to be especially sure you're hitting ov...that or try temping. Temping can really give you some insight to show if you may be having some issues. :shrug::hugs: Laura is so beautiful hun!!

Thanks PK, you can't really see her in that pic, she never stays still long enough for my poxy camera phone!

Yes I do OPK hun, I have done every month bar one when I drove myself insane wondering when I'd ov'd, lol. This month I shall be using a CBFM though, one of the girls has kindly offered me a lend :)

PC just looked back n seen your piccy, she's such a cutie :hugs:

PK moan all you want cos all im moaning about is being breathless lol breaks it up a bit :haha:

Only just noticed my ticker moved up a box... hurry up to the end ive had enough now blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :dohh:

Lol, I want to show you a vid of Laura but I can't work out how to do it! lol

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/puppycat72/th_VIDEO0016.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"