Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwww she's adorable amazing what keeps them occupied lol

I'd love to be able to see her through someone elses eyes!

I just laugh through that video, she makes me laugh a lot :cloud9:

Pc, little Laura is a real cutie. Why the expensive toys when they happy with a box eh lol sweet xx hope cbfm will help this month hunni xx

Pk and poppy keep moaning lovelies, I might just join you with all this sciatica, ahhh it hurts!!!

Tink how did it go at the hossy today???

I just read a thread in second tri...Are we not suppose to sleep on our back??? I'm not always comfy on my side and I have to turn on my back but I sleep with 3 pillows under my head. Am I doing it wrong??

I dont lie on my back cos i cant breathe :haha: but sometimes wake up on it, mainly sleep on my right side. Not sure if its because your placenta can get restricted by baby leaning on it or what :shrug: Tink will know

https://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-sleep-on-my-back-during-pregnancy_1245287.bc

I always thought it was because the weight of baby can restrict blood flow BUT I also thought that you would wake yourself up if that happened?
(This is before reading the link, off to read now :) )

Oh thanks girls, had no idea. I'll try to be more aware of the positions from now on. Right...I'm at work and I will try to get a snooze before baby wakes up for the next feed. Night night xxxxx

Well girls this is it!!!!! I'm going to bed in a few and then I have my retrieval first thing in the morning. Wow!!! :yipee: I just can't believe it!!!

Good luck pk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm off to bed for a few hours, it was a completely sleepless night. zzzzzzz

morning lovlies :hi: :friends:

PK good luck today, hope egg retrieval goes well, will be thinking of you!:happydance::yipee: xx

PC cute video of Laura :hugs:

Babyd, hope baby gave you some rest at work. How old is the baby you are caring for? I did lay on my side mostly and it is supposed to be better but did sleep on my back occasionally.

Poppy, don't worry your little princess will be here before you know it! :yipee:

Where's MC I miss her funny posts! MMMMMCCCCCCC whhheeeeerrrreeeeee arrrrrrreee yooooooooooooouuu!:haha:

Afm just doing more house work today, trying to get as much done as I have Keira's 2 months jabs in the morning:cry: not looking forward to that, TINK did you give Lily calpol? and if so before you took her so it was working my the time she had the jabs? Then after the docs I'm meeting up with my friend for a couple of hours( The friend that found out she was preg recently, she still hasn't told anyone but me, her OH and her work) Hope she does soon so I don't slip up to our other friends:dohh:

xxxx

Don't know if you have already left Coral but yet give her calpol before, Lily took it well! I gave it 4 hourly that day till bed time. She was fine. Hope it goes ok, horrible taking them isnt it? x

morning Tink, no I take her tomorrow morning, thanks will give her it before we live:thumbup: Yes not looking forward to it. Hows mount washmore going?:haha:
Also did you start the water baby class yet?

Don't want to get in a debate with anyone but are you getting your baby girls ears pierced? I had Chloe's done about 6 months I think.

:hi: girls weather crap winter is defo coming in today chill chill chill for me after i have done a load of washing 9dpo pk good luck for today hun x x x

Morning Dong Dongs.

Sorry not been on much, what with failing on Wed and going to the Lakes this weekend I just haven't had the chance.

Hope you are well.

Asfm, my hips are realyl starting to hurt now. Whenever I am say or stood for a while, they ache and I can hardly put any weight on my left hip :nope:

Been feeling junior moving a lot more recently. Especially after eating and after cold drinks. Just looking forward to when he moves enoguh for his Dad to be able to feel him too!

My sonographer told me that he has a big belly but its nothing to worry about (so why tell me?!? :grr:) Have any of you been told anything like this before?

She said if my midwife thought my bump was getting too big then she would send me back for a scan but my midwife has never measured my bump?!?!?

xx

Hi Laura :hi:
Yes i was told through out my scans that Florence had a large abdominal circumference. I was scanned quite regularily b/c of having diabetes. By the time i had my last scan at 35wks it was off the scale by loads. It worried me to death but it was nothing to worry about. As once LO was born it was fine according to her birth weight 9lb 12oz and she is not fat at all. Maybe u have a bigger :baby: cooking away hun. I think Tink's baby was similar too. And i always measured bigger/few wks ahead with my MW when she took the fundal measurements. Try not to worry hun xx:thumbup:

Happy retrieval day PK!!!! xxxxxxx thinking of u loads big hugs for u xxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::happydance::hugs::kiss::happydance::hugs::kiss::happydance::hugs:

morning Tink, no I take her tomorrow morning, thanks will give her it before we live:thumbup: Yes not looking forward to it. Hows mount washmore going?:haha:
Also did you start the water baby class yet?

Don't want to get in a debate with anyone but are you getting your baby girls ears pierced? I had Chloe's done about 6 months I think.

Hi Corally, hope u and Keira are well xxx I wont be getting Flo's ears pierced. I think i will let her have the choice and ask when she is old enough. I personally dont like to see :baby: with earrings or to put her in any pain without due need. but thats just me hun and my opinion lovely so dont take any stock in that. Anyways opinions are like arse holes...........everyone has got one :haha::haha::haha: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->