Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Lmao. You're so funny Phoebles!

I won't be getting Laura's done either. Each to their own sweetie but she can decide when she's older x

Afternoon all,

Phoebe, you crack me up girl! I woke up with a banging headache from my catch up sleep but reading your post made me giggle. Hope all ok xx

Hi tink, hi coral, jabs are not nice, poor sweeties. Coral, the baby is nearly 12wks but has loads of wind. this was my second night there so advised mum to get some anticolic stuff, hope when i go tomorrow she'll be better. Slept only an hour with her last night. :(

PC, what a bloody huge spider you had in your house last night hunni!!! I had a dream about it in that short hour a managed to close my eyes!! I'd have had a heart attack, i hate them eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww xx Like your siggy xx

Laura, hope you ok, no idea what it means that the baby has a large abdomen but if there was anything to worry about they'd probably book you for a follow up scan. xx

Hope pk is ok, not sure about the time there but she might be done with the ER now, so excited!

I'm not sure what i'd do if i had a girl, i had my ears pierced by the family doctor when i was just around 3months old, apparently it doesn't hurt at that stage but i don't remember lol xx

Well, as i mentioned, i woke up with a bad headache. :( I'm gonna have to start making the Bolognaise for dinner as i have another night shift with a 5wk old tonight. Hope he'll be good. xx

:rofl: you crack me up Pheebles.No worries, I did ask for your opinions and everyone is entitled to their's of course. I was always against having babies ears done, but when Chloe was about 6 months I just decided to and she was so good. I'm glad I had them done early now. Of course I understand what you mean by waiting for them to decide though. I was 6 and I remember always wanting them done from very young.

BD oh no you poor thing, hope the baby tonight sleeps better for you. So are you with an agency and do you meet the people before you go there? Sorry for stupid questions x

Hi Laura :hi:
Yes i was told through out my scans that Florence had a large abdominal circumference. I was scanned quite regularily b/c of having diabetes. By the time i had my last scan at 32wks it was off the scale by loads. It worried me to death but it was nothing to worry about. As once LO was born it was fine according to her birth weight 9lb 12oz and she is not fat at all. Maybe u have a bigger :baby: cooking away hun. I think Tink's baby was similar too. And i always measured bigger/few wks ahead with my MW when she took the fundal measurements. Try not to worry hun xx:thumbup:

Thank you Phoebe :hugs:

Feel much better about it now.

xx

These are not stupid questions hunni lol I am registered with agencies but i never need them cause i get the jobs through connections. word by mouth is how they say? I usually meet the family before they take me on but a lot of the times they just call me if i could do that night without meeting me first. But even then of course i take my cv, qualifications, first aid certificate, police check, references ect...They're not bothered tbh. We have a good chat before parents hand me the baby and go to bed. I usually observe the first night and i let them know what i noticed during the night and give advice if i can. Sometimes they just call me in so they can have a proper night sleep here and there but i usually start a few days after baby was born and work a few nights a week for a few weeks until baby goes through from 11pm to 7am. I usually get that done by 9wk, depending on how mum follows the daytime routine. It hasn't always been easy but now it's better as i don't work during the day so i have time to rest. When i had my afternoon nanny job i was shattered all the time doing 4 days there and sometimes 6-7nights a week. Madness!!! I'm gonna have to all the jobs now until about xmas so we'd have enough money for the baby stuff. It wrecked us completely not being able to work while i was really sick at the beginning.

I have a questions...Is everyone as clamsy as me during pregnancy or is it just me???? since being preggo, i broke 3glasses, 2forks (with plastic handles) 2plates and cut my finger 3times. And now i nearly put soy sauce into the bolognaise instead of lea and perrins. WTF?????

I just watched the brand new trailer for Breaking Dawn part1!!! Awwww, :cry: My tears are flowing, i want to watch it NOW!!!!!! :brat:

These are not stupid questions hunni lol I am registered with agencies but i never need them cause i get the jobs through connections. word by mouth is how they say? I usually meet the family before they take me on but a lot of the times they just call me if i could do that night without meeting me first. But even then of course i take my cv, qualifications, first aid certificate, police check, references ect...They're not bothered tbh. We have a good chat before parents hand me the baby and go to bed. I usually observe the first night and i let them know what i noticed during the night and give advice if i can. Sometimes they just call me in so they can have a proper night sleep here and there but i usually start a few days after baby was born and work a few nights a week for a few weeks until baby goes through from 11pm to 7am. I usually get that done by 9wk, depending on how mum follows the daytime routine. It hasn't always been easy but now it's better as i don't work during the day so i have time to rest. When i had my afternoon nanny job i was shattered all the time doing 4 days there and sometimes 6-7nights a week. Madness!!! I'm gonna have to all the jobs now until about xmas so we'd have enough money for the baby stuff. It wrecked us completely not being able to work while i was really sick at the beginning.

I have a questions...Is everyone as clamsy as me during pregnancy or is it just me???? since being preggo, i broke 3glasses, 2forks (with plastic handles) 2plates and cut my finger 3times. And now i nearly put soy sauce into the bolognaise instead of lea and perrins. WTF?????

Yup! I am mega clumsy at the mo and super forgetful!! :haha: I just blame it on the lickle man most of the time :haha:

x

Hi BabyD:hi::hi:
Sorry to hear about ur bad headache. And in answer to ur question, yes i was v.v.v.v.clumsy. the amount of crockery i broke was unreal lol and as for walking into stuff, banging my head and falling over........ Lets not go there:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Didnt get nicknamed dum dum for nothing :rofl::rofl::headspin::wacko::dohh:
Hope u feel better soon and that u have a better night shift xxx:hugs:

Sweetie i'm that clumsy without baby brain, trust me! Lol.

There were 2 spiders that size last night! Gah!

Poppy did you still want baby knitting? Have finished my cousins now x

babyd I was clumsy too, I think there is actually a medical reason for this during pregnancy but can't for the life of me remember it:dohh:

OK so whats the secret to getting them to sleep from11-7?:haha: right now Keira usually eats about 8/9pm ish but then wakes about 2ish for a feed then up about 7ish.

hey all hope all ok a quick post as on mobile. But just found out a teacher i had at sch is in court for been assused of 8 counts of sex offensise to a girl over 3yrs but a bit odd as girl was 9 and he has been teaching at a high sch for years!! Well c wot happens

Afm nothing much to report got a couple of weeks to af is due

The secret is ... :rofl: I dunno really. I feed Lily 3 hourly by day as she eats so little, so i get 6 feeds in from 7-7, then I do a dream feed at 10 or when even i go to bed. She will only wake once, about 4 am for a small drink of no more than about 50ml so I guess were getting close to the through the night although she has done this from day 5 :haha: Lily is set in her ways x

More replys later, juggling lily with dinner n comp :haha: x

Back home from Durham long day, looks like everyone had a giggle today which is nice been quiet for last few days :hugs:

PK good luck hunny :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Having my tea a s chilling :happydance:

puppycat-love the pictures she is so adorable! sorry about af :hugs: your time is coming :hugs:

babydream-i bought maternity bras around 20 weeks and they measured me at 32B (dont laugh! hah) even though I felt HUGE. Anyway they suggested I buy 34B for "room to grow". Now with nursing, my boobs are HUGE, but the maternity bras still fit, although a little snug. I'm probably a C or something now, who knows. I think maternity bras are made to be more flexible with sizing, the back of mine has like 6 different clasps for adjustment. They are the only bras I wear now so good investment. I say go for it, just buy them a little large especially if you plan to breastfeed and want to put them to good use!

tink- you have crazy memory! Yes I did have true lactose intolerance when I was born which is pretty rare and took drs forever to figure out. My belly got huge when I ate and never went back down until they figured out the problem. I always wondered the chances of Mila having something like that, even mildly. Mila was a monster yesterday afternoon (afternoons seem to be the WORST) she was up for 5 hours and I basically had to pace around the house and outside with her to keep her semi-calm. The painful cries come in spurts kind of, like she will be ok and then start squirming and then cry and get bright red for a minute or two, and then be calm again for 5 minutes or so, and then have another painful spurt of crying. I can tell she gets sleepy because she will start closing her eyes and dozing off and then will start squirming again and cry and so on. After I finally got her to sleep yesterday afternoon I called the dr and talked to a nurse for about 30 minutes. In the end she basically said "well you can make an appointment if you want but I really dont think they will find anything wrong, some babies just need to be held more and blah blah" She said since no fever, and since there are things that seem to soothe her a little, and since she has TONS of wet and dirty diapers and no blood, that it is likely nothing they can fix. I cried after I got off the phone with her I felt so exhausted and sore and overwhelmed after dealing with screaming Mila for 5 hours and pacing around carrying this nearly 11 lb baby in all sorts of crazy positions the entire time. Last night and today have been better, this afternoon after she ate I gave her the drops right away and held her and she eventually did the painful crying thing for maybe 20 minutes and I walked around the house with her and she fell asleep. The first thing I thought was "whew, got through ANOTHER day" lol. Anyway Mila's one month appointment is in a week and a half and I'll talk to the dr then about her crying, hopefully we can keep it manageable until then. She does really well through the middle of the night and we sleep 6-8 hours at a time, I feel like she is getting into more of a routine of being up most of the day and sleeping most of the night, which would be fine if the "being up most of the day" part didn't involve being mostly angry! lol I shouldn't complain, shes been sleeping a lot today and I'm happy to have her either way <3 And tink, I've never had ANY tea except iced tea! lol

Hello my sweeties :hi: thank you for the well wishes. :hugs: feeling pretty bruised up, tired and crampy here. But we got through. We got 5 eggs. :happydance: really I'm a little disappointed but just trying to keep faith that they are great quality and hopefully all fertilize. They should be fertilized by now but we won't get the report until some time tomorrow morning. So just trying to rest here and keep off my feet.

Coral, im of the"have them pierced early" opinion. :winkwink: defo to each his own. All my girls were done around 1 month old. Mine were done at 2 days oldi think, but for us it's cultural too. :hugs:

Hello my sweeties :hi: thank you for the well wishes. :hugs: feeling pretty bruised up, tired and crampy here. But we got through. We got 5 eggs. :happydance: really I'm a little disappointed but just trying to keep faith that they are great quality and hopefully all fertilize. They should be fertilized by now but we won't get the report until some time tomorrow morning. So just trying to rest here and keep off my feet.

Coral, im of the"have them pierced early" opinion. :winkwink: defo to each his own. All my girls were done around 1 month old. Mine were done at 2 days oldi think, but for us it's cultural too. :hugs:

Thats good news PK... I had to reread about the 5 egss. I thought you said they implanted 5 eggs...I was like whoa:haha::haha:

Thanks china hun :haha: I feel crazy going with 3 (if we get that many)...5 would be insane!!! :haha:

pk thats great news that they harvested 5 eggs!!!
FXed they are able to fertilize all 5!!

Now time for you to sit back and relax. Enjoy the rest of the week off.

PK i think 5 is wonderful, may not sound a lot, but i bet some have only been lucky with 2 or 3, soooooooooooooooooooooooo lets pray this is it for you lovely :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->