Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Tink., I got all excited reading "the secret is......" :rofl: hopefully Keira will just stretch longer and longer now:shrug:

Hopes, sorry to hear baby Mila is in discomfort a lot, def sounds like colic. ALthough do you think there is a chance she is lactose intolerent? Read up online also there may be some tips on there about positions and stuff, although usually each baby has thire own preference I think. Big :hugs: it will pass and baby Mila will be happy and smiling soon enough. x

PK Eggsellent news:haha: glad the egg retrieval went well and hopefully you will have your 3 embryos to transfer, wow Saturday morning you will be preggo!:happydance::yipee: glad I'm not the only one getting my babies ears done, I feel like an awful Mum! I am waiting til she is a bit older though.

Hey Pops how are you feeling hun? xx

Im ok thanks Coral starting to feel huge and bump getting heavier now.... im to scared to get serenity's ears done incase she pulls them out :haha:

Pops did you see my post earlier about the hat? Did you still want one for bubs? X

Love a hat and cardy for winter sweetie, just let me know what you need :hugs::hugs:

PK great news the egg retrieval went well :) rest until Saturday now sweetie when you will be PUPO with triplets. . . exciting stuff hun lol xxx

Thank you sk, poppy and coral :hugs:

Poppy I'm just praying all 5 fertilize and grow sweetie :hugs: really when you do it when they're very little (ears pierced), they don't even know they're there and don't mess with them at all. My girls never did. :hugs:

Coral, i know I can't believe it either!!!! God, I pray they stick!!!

Thank you jenn :hugs: I know Im in shock every time think about it!! :dohh:

Thank you sk, poppy and coral :hugs:

Poppy I'm just praying all 5 fertilize and grow sweetie :hugs: really when you do it when they're very little (ears pierced), they don't even know they're there and don't mess with them at all. My girls never did. :hugs:

Coral, i know I can't believe it either!!!! God, I pray they stick!!!

So exciting PK, this will be a first ivf for the ding dongers:happydance::happydance:
I agree when they are little they dont even notice them and Chloe never touched hers and she was 6 months when I had them done. x

pk whats wrong with 5 eggies, what is average? im so excited for you!! i dont blame you for choosing 3 embryos by the way, youd regret it if you chose only 2 and neither was sticky. And I think twins or triplets would be amazing :) Cant wait to see this BFP, you so deserve this!

and tink i keep meaning to ask you, did they ever find lily's second CF gene? If so, did it suggest whether lily's CF is likely to be more mild? Hope you and her are doing well, you are so strong :hugs:

As far as getting the ears pierced, I'm too afraid to get Mila's ears done I'm afraid she would pull on them, she cant keep her hands off her face. she grabs her cheeks and squeeze and she pulls on her ears and she squeezes her eyes and shoves her fingers in them and all sorts of painful looking things. Last night she fell asleep with her finger in her ear. weirdo

Cant breathe her heads in my ribcageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rant over :haha:

Hello ladies, OMG!!! what a week it has been so far!! Busy is the understatment of the year!!
Just finished catching up on all I missed!

PK- FXed for the transfer on Saturday!! I'm routing for triplets for you. hehe Enjoy the resting and take as much advantage of it as poss!!

Chinagirl - Hope that morning sickness is staying away for good now!!

BabyD - Your bump is gorgeous!!

Poppy - Boohoo to Gage's attacker only getting 3 months!! thats nothing!!
Hope you are feeling better - sounds like its time for baba to start dropping now!

Hope - Poor Mila suffering with colic! Hope those meds are doing the trick!

Tink - How did Lily's hosp appt go today?

Puppycat - Boohoo for the :witch: arrival!! but look on the bright side - get to have a drink!! Have one for me too please!
Your daughter is just soooo cute!!! Who needs expensive toys when you can get your hands on a large box and packing peanuts?? haha

BD - hope your back is better. Hope tonights little one sleeps well too!!

After school today, one of the year 6 boys' sister arrived to fetch him with her 12hour old daughter!! yes!!! She gave birth at 2:45am this morning and was discharged and out by 3pm this afternoon!!!

Hope you are all well!

Thats what I thought - she was really brave bringing her out and to a school playground of all places!!
but the little one was cute

Hopes, I think the average is something like 10 eggs with like 7 or 8 being considered good. So. 5. But with ivf it is definitely more about quality than quantity. But with 5 we probably won't have any "embabies" left to freeze. I really hope they call me early tomorrow. Thanks sweetie :hugs:

Thanks skweek :hugs: I'm defo resting up. :winkwink:

:hugs: 5 is better than just 1 one hunny :hugs:

One day left of clomid! :happydance: It hasn't been that bad only side effects were headaches and a upset tummy :)

:hi: girls been the gym took dogs out done front and back yards now chill time before son come in from school ordering me about 10 dpo pk triplets my friend has done egg sharing with ivf she had 2 put back and now shes haveing twins she 7 weeks x x

You wouldnt believe this ladies, but got Gage to ring the court today to see what the procedure was to try increase that rapists sentence as it stated in the letter its possible if the courts find it too lienient ( sp) ONLY to find out those letters were about ANOTHER case not Gage's :wacko: Completely different guy WTF????

Disgraceful how the hell can court get this soooooooooooooo wrong :growlmad:

Gage's trial still going ahead on 14th November

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"