Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Aw thanks caz :hugs: it's really helpful to hear the success stories :happydance:

Well lovelies, I got my fert report.......I'm so all over the place emotionally :wacko:

Out of the 5 eggs, 2 were immature, so that really sucks. :sad1: but of the other 3, all of them fertilized and are growing!!!!!! :yipee: I can't believe we have 3 babies!!!!!!!! :wohoo: I'm in shock but also so happy...this is all I've wanted with dh for ... 5 years now!!! (we weren't ttc that whole time obviously, but I wanted it :winkwink:) I'm in such awe that right NOW we have 3 tiny little lives that are a piece of both of us!!!! :cry::cry: now we have to wait and see that they continue to grow (please, God) and then transfer will be Saturday morning at 7:15. Bloodwork for beta will be sept 26. I'm so overwhelmed!!!! In a good way.

Dang! Where is everybody today??? :haha:

Your package is on the way Hopes!!!! :haha: the writing is done on paint to cover your address on here :haha: I thought it was cute. 1 diddy little pot of sudocreme and 6 PG tips tea bags :haha: I had to declaire what was inside so I told the postman and he laughed. Said he would just write nappy cream on the sticker :haha: x

Attachments

• mila package.jpg
    mila package.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
Awwwww Pkkkk!!!!!!!!! 3 little lives :awww: I'm praising God for them already. One hurdle over honey, I'm still praying :hugs: :cry: Been stalking for news from you :hugs: x

Where is MC? Hope she is ok x

Will be back later. Lily finally asleep after having a really shitty day, so i gotta run around and get some housework done, have family visiting tomorrow! Back laters, love to everyone xxxx

Awww too cute Tink :haha: what did you send Hopes im nosy pmsl

PK im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy 3 have made it :yipee::yipee::yipee::blue::yellow::pink::yellow::blue::pink: cant bloody wait now tww here we come saturday:happydance:

Aw thank you tink :hugs::hugs: little lily is so beautiful. I'm sorry she's having a bad day :kiss:

Poppy it stinks that the court got it all mixed up but I'm glad to hear the trial is still on!! :hugs: for you and Gage. I hope the dirty creep gets what he deserves!!

Thank you sweet popsy!!! :kiss: I feel like this is the first time I've had a "real" 2ww. It'll make a bfn that much harder too, but I'm trying to remain positive and hopeful. :hugs:

Your going to get a BIG FAT BFP :happydance: oh my triplets your going to have your hands full :haha:

Oh I hope so poppy:haha: at this point I'd much rather have that than any more bfn's!!! :hugs: ok well I'm off to shower now then going to meet dh for lunch :happydance:

Yes go enjoy your peaceful lunch cos in 9mths your not going to get chance :rofl:

:) had to giggle there, re-read the post i made with the photo. It was Sudocreme and PG tips :haha: x

WTF about Gage and the courts?!?! Thats disgusting, how the heck can that happen? :growlmad: :hugs: x

Havnt got a clue Tink but if Gage had not rang up would we have gone to court in November? No if we not had any letters we wouldnt cos we'd of thought it all over :growlmad:

Hey girls,

Poppy, can't believe that how terrible. What a stupid mistake. On a good note does this mean he could get a longer sentence? Hope so the B***tard! :hugs:

PK :yipee: thats great news, 3 little lives. I think it was meant to be to have 3 don't you. Wow so excited I can hardly contain myself, I want it to be the 26th now! :brat::haha: :happydance::happydance:

Tink, that pic is too cute! Nice bumping in to you today and can't wait for a proper catch up and natter, Remember your football boots! :rofl:

AFM had to take Keira for her 2 month injections, wasn't fun but it has to be done and she's ok now, sleepy head, but she usually is anyway so can't tell if it made a difference. I gave her calpol at 10.30am so that might be ehlping her sleep also:shrug:xx

Hello, just a quick one from my phone...

Pk, brilliant news hunni I'm praying for all three little one to grow nicely and for a successful transfer on sat xx

Poppy wtf??? How the hell did that happen?? So, is there a chance the pig could get a tougher sentence?? xx

Tink, lily is a cutie, sorry she's having a shitty day xx

Well, I'm having a shitty day too...constant headache since Tuesday afternoon. Don't know what to do with it. How often can I take the 1000mg paracetamol to still consider it safe?? My mum and aunty arriving at 8pm will have to pick them up from the airport and then go for my nightshift. Went to new look and peacocks to have a look at their maternity stuff...all nice but look horrendous on me :( oh well...I even need bigger underwear now *sigh* xxxx

oh BD sorry you are having a crappy day, is the paracetamol not helping at all? I'm not sure what is safe DR. Tink may know. I would imagine every4-6 hours but I think maybe a max of 5 doses in 24 hrs? How was lastnights shift? Hope tonights shift is easy on you :hugs:

BD Bridget Jones here we come :haha:

Coral hopefully longer sentence :thumbup:

Damita hope your well sweetie :hugs:

hey all

PK thats great 3 little babies growing hope everything goes ok
Tink how u and little Lilly?
Poppy thats awful how can they get that wrong hugs to you and Gage Hope little madam has moved for you

Hope everyone else is ok?

Making Leek and potato soup at moment for Tea going to freeze some for Mckenzie too haven't made soup in a few months

Well AF is due 27th Sep so almost in the 2ww!!!

SB thats you and PK nearly in tww and testing within a day of each other :happydance::happydance:

No miss madam still upside down :haha:

oh bless ya hope she moves soon for you i can't believe you are now 31wks how time flies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->