Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I'm good - last clomid tomorrow - testing day will hopefully be 14th October - 4 days before my 26th birthday :)

Awwww that will be lovely birthday present, remember testing 2 days before mine with this one :dust::dust::dust:

Hey girls, popping in quick.

Pk :wohoo: i am praying hard for you sweetie but i don't think you need it, we'll be praying to thank him not ask him xxx

Tink that photo made me melt. She's definitely an angel sent to you from the big man upstairs. how blessed you are x

Out and about with Gareth, Laura and his son. He's going home at 7 so we're off out with the in laws for food tonight. Still knitting though Pops, promise :D xx

:wave::hi:everyone,

AWESOME news PK!!!!:wohoo::wohoo: I love what Puppy said "will be praying to thank HIM not ask HIM". Man, that just touched my spirit when I read that:flower:

Poppy, sorry about the mix up, but glad Gage will have his day in court.

Oh Tink....that pic was too cute!!!

:hi:Coral,Puppy,SB,BD,Skweek(sp)and all the DD's

nothing exciting going on with me. Working and school. Oh, I am going on a Women's retreat tomorrow...so looking forward to that, but that is about it:hugs:

[-o<Well had a wonderful lunch with dh. He's so cute! :winkwink: it's just so wonderful to finally see him happy about the whole ttc stuff and excited now. I guess b/c it's finally real. It will be devastating to see him if it doesn't work :cry:

Pc, I agree with china...what you said just totally touched my heart!!!! thank you lovely :hugs:

China, I hope you have a great time at your ladies retreat! I haven't done one of those in forever and I would love to!! :hugs:

Coral, it does seem like "3" is meant to be at this point. :happydance: but we still have a lot of hurdles to get over, so we'll see. [-o<[-o<[-o<

Damita, sleeping, BD...thank you my sweeties!!! :kiss::hugs:

:wave:all..firstly..missed you guys :hugs::kiss::friends:
secondly..:cry::cry: 3 babies growing pk..:yipee: im so emotional thinking about your babies growing...im praying for you :flower: and thinking of you always xxx

cute pic tink:awww:...thanx for the messages on FB girls :hugs: just had a lot on with OH,baby Rhys connor etc..........i did read the posts but its lost..:wacko:...i dont have a brain anymore:dohh:...rhys is feeding well now,he takes a feed 10-1030pm...then 3am(ish) them 7am(ish)...:happydance: good lad!!!!!!!!:D
damita..:yipee: for testing soon..when was it oct 16th? :dust:

:hugs: to all...ill be around

Aw thank you mc...I'm emotional thinking about it too :cry::happydance::hugs:

:wave: ladies, I am just popping in quickly as I dont know if I will get another chance before next week. Got a really busy one ahead of me - my brother is arriving tomorrow night with his family. We will be celebrating my mom's 60th birthday.

PK - FXed that all 3 grow and implant perfectly.

China - Hope you have a great time at the ladies retreat. I havent been on one of those in years!! I really miss them.

Damita - FXed that the clomid works its trick this month - I am hoping to get C this month. Booked to have blood tests on 27th!

PC - hope you had a good dinner out with the in-laws.

Poppy - so sorry to hear about the mix up, but good on the other hand! Hopefully this time round the offender will get the deserved punishment!!

And oh my gosh - according to FF I am about to OV!!! hhmmm Better get those sexy undies out tonight! He can never resist them!! But then how will I convince him about tomorrow night - I am meant to be going to a colleagues house for drinks and hot tub!!
and as for Saturday?? we are meant to be at my parents house for a family photo shoot and then out for dinner in the evening - no doubt OH will be a bit of a grouch! He hates going out with big crowds! Much prefers to stay in!!

Hope every one is well!

Sorry guys, I never got around to coming on. Lily still up n crying :cry: I'm zonked. Gonna attempt to get into bed with her zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz x

Poor Tink :hugs:

Just got home. Wanted to pop on to say goodnight because i'm chuffin shattered!

Definitely got a FOOD baby bump tonight :thumbup:

Goodnight lovelies x

Night PC and Tink :hugs:

skweek35 have a fab week n happy 60th to your mum x

Sk, have a wonderful rest of the week sweetie. Dh's tend to be a pain when it comes to ov time. It's just something in their makeup I think. :hugs:

Tink, I'm so sorry lily had a bad day hunny. Poor sweeties, both of you :hugs: hopefully tomorrow will be better :thumbup:

Pc, I've been SO bloated from all these meds and it got WORSE after the egg retrieval :wacko: I look like I'm about 4 months along right now. Terrible. :dohh:at least the food bumps go away by morning :haha:

Poppy I hope little madam let's you breathe tonight. :hugs:

I'm just getting ready for bed...gotta go back to work tmw. Ugh. But only 2 sleeps til transfer!!! My sweet dh wanted to go to a fancy restaurant tomorrow to celebrate. I told him it's too early yet. Poor baby. We'll go after we get our bfp. :happydance:

Morning DD's!! Yay Yay Its Friday!!!

Pk - hope you have a good day at work today! FXed for tomorrow and will be praying for you.

Hope everyone has a really good day and a relaxing weekend!!

:hugs: Tink

OOh that sounds good skweek.

Last clomid pill now just got to :sex: and wait for the scan next Friday to see if I will ovulate :)

Morning, bad tummy today, can only assume my body didn't like last nights meal because i was on the loo all night dying :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->