Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning all :wave:

Well didn't get a good night really, worrying about Lily who is on a feeding strike again. She's taking about 50ml 4 hourly and chokes in it about 5 times before giving up and crying her little heart out ..... :cry: worried that all this feed aspiration is damaging her lungs. Its cause she's got into a vicious circle again, had a bad day with reflux so became scared of feeding, so she gulped and spluttered her way through a feed which hurt. So now she goes mad when you put the bottle in her mouth, eventually drinks and the same happens all over again. Stressed out tink here, plus got my aunt vititing today and house is a shite hole ... its really awful, and i cant put lily down without her screaming ...

HEEEEEELLPPPPPPPPPPP! :haha: Babydream, how much for you to come stay for a bit :haha: x

Paracetamol, 4 x a day BabyD 4-6 hourly. Take the 4 doses if you need it, there is no research to suggest it will do any harm at all. Also step up your fluids honey x

Coralista, prams 4 goalposts next week :haha: hope Keira was ok yesterday after her jabs x

Morning Damita, Babyhopes, Puppycat :wave:

Sorry you have a poorly bellie PC, hope its ok now x

Morning Ding Dongs! :hi:

Aw, sorry Lily isn't too well Tink. Really hoping she gets better soon. poor little lovely :hugs:

Good luck Damita! Happy :sex: :haha:

PK, fingers crossed for you hun :thumbup:

Loving the food bump image PC! :haha:

Asfm, I have been getting terrible pain in my left hip. I walked to Headingley for my lift last night as usual (its about a 20 minute walk I do every day) but I had to stop 3 times as I was in so much agony. Every step felt like my hip was going to shatter and then I started to get pain behind my belly button. Not seeing the MW for another 3 weeks so will just see how it develops over the next week. if gets any worse, I may have to give her a call or book an appointment with the doc to see what he thinks. If I sit for longer than 15 minutes, when I get up, I cannot put any weight on my left leg and have to hobble for a little while until it eases.

P.S. Think I felt lickle man kick last night with my hand on my belly!! :)
xxx

Morning :hi:

Tink, so sorry Lily is feeling so poorly :cry: is the reflux meds not helping? does the doc think there is anything else they can do for it? Hope she is better today for you. :hugs:

Hey Laura, maybe you have SPD, like what Tink had, any thoughts Tink?

Have to run Keira is up and my Mum should be here any minute, catch up laters :hi: xx

:hi: girls happy friday woopp going chinese for tea tonight yum yum yum starving now think my son will be sleeping his nan and grandads give me and his dad a break x x x

Morning :hi:

Tink, so sorry Lily is feeling so poorly :cry: is the reflux meds not helping? does the doc think there is anything else they can do for it? Hope she is better today for you. :hugs:

Hey Laura, maybe you have SPD, like what Tink had, any thoughts Tink?

Have to run Keira is up and my Mum should be here any minute, catch up laters :hi: xx

Is that that thing with your pubic bone joint or something like that?

x

:hi: girls happy friday woopp going chinese for tea tonight yum yum yum starving now think my son will be sleeping his nan and grandads give me and his dad a break x x x

Happy Friday Caz!! :thumbup:

I am having a chinese takeaway tonight too! Love beef curry and chips and a side portion of prawn toast and prawn crackers, yum yum!!

Have fun xxx

PK great news about those 3 fertilized eggies, im over the moon for you and DH!

PC not so good news about having food poisoning, get well soon!

Tink get well cyber hugs coming Lily's way :-( keep strong you will get her back to health soon i know you will :)

Laura sorry to hear about how much pain you are in, hope you don't have spd *hugs*

Caz enjoy your chinese takeaway, yum!

Damita good luck for this clomid cycle xx

Poppy, CG + Coral (anyone else i have not mentioned) my mind has gone blank but hope you are all well xxx

MC im shy about doing a bump pic cause im a bigger girl lol so much so that i haven't even took 1 yet just for my eyes. Tbh i don't even think i have much of a bump, even people who know me wouldn't really guess i was pregnant if they didn't know. I've not even put on any weight yet. Should i be worried??? xx

Jenny if you lived near me id put you over my knee and spank your bottom :haha: there is no TOO big a person, if i can post my huge belly covered in stretch marks you'll be fine lol.

Lol Poppy i read that back and even make myself laugh because it's not as if i am so big i can leave the house or anything, im a size 16 but what i meant was i think i'd feel silly posting a pic beacuse it just looks like my normal pre prgnancy belly, thought it looked bigger this morning but since the constipation resolved this afternoon it's back to normal i think xxx

Jenny, I'm HUGE as u well saw from my bump piccies :haha: People and Pregnancies come in all shapes and sizes hunny. there is nothing to be ashamed of :flower::hugs: xxxx

Great news PK!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi All xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::hi::hi::hi:
:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Phoebles :wave: Jenny :wave:

Cant type :haha: lurking with breast pump, waveing a toy over lilys head with right hand typing just about with left :rofl: breastpump kinda tucked into bra call me supermum :rofl:

Nice to see you Phoebe, Flo ok?

Tink sorry to hear Lily not good bless bet your knackered :hugs::hugs:

afm nothing much toothache n fecking heartburn grrrrrrrrrrrrr lack of sleep with bathroom visits ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the joys :haha:

Hi Tink and Pops xxxx

Blimey sounds crazeeeeeeeee with u Tink. But i hope u and Lily are well xxxx

Hey Poppy how are u? And family? Saw on Faceache about the court case, what a feck up. I can only hope that now when this nonce appears in court they throw the book at him. Florence is in what appears to be a transitional mode according to the wonder week book. Has been quite clingy and uninterested in things. Therefore requiring loadsa mummy time. As for myself.....Meh :nope: in so much pain but nothing showed up on blood tests apart from severe anaemia still, but its hard finding the time to eat when there is so much else to do. And still waiting for my ultra sound to come thru :growlmad: be 3 wks monday:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->