Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Lol yeh it does sound funny looking at it.
Just didn't have the energy to explain lol x

hey all hope all ok

Hope u feeling better PC
PK how u feeling good luck for tomorrow
Poppy how u?
Tink sorry u having probs with little Lilly how is she today

Umm everyone else HI

Think Mckenzie might have a problem with digesting tomatoes as when he was on baby jarred food he had horrible nappies now when he has loads of tomato based foods and raw tomatoes he has been having horrible nappies again so haven't given him tomato based food for a couple of days now and his nappies are much better so going to cut tomatoes out of his diet for a few more days then introduce them again. Also he has a dietion appointment on thursday so will have a chat with her too

Well not to say I don't feel for you pc. Sorry hun :hugs: I realized after I posted that didn't come out right. I meant the exchange made me laugh, but I know you're feeling awful, poor thing. :hugs:

:dohh: dh came home in the middle of my post and now I've forgotten what else was said :wacko: I feel SOOOOOOOOOOO nauseous. :sick: if I didn't know I was NOT preggo right now, I would think I was, it's been so bad since this morning. Feeling awful but in good spirits. Just excited for tomorrow...I'm gonna be preggers!!! God I hope it (they) sticks!!!!

Checking in :) :haha:

Hope your feeling better Puppycat :hugs: I had to giggle at the 'exchange' also :rofl: no laughing matter though. Your being a great patient, I can't cope with food poisoning. I usually pass out on the bathroom floor and just get up to hurl or poop and collapse again. I come from a long line of fainters, and two of my sons are the same. Its quite amusing (well not really :haha:) when they are about to go I can see it coming and put them in the recovery position. Everyone else panics till they see me just sit with them on the floor cross legged looking chilled out. "Its ok they do this all the time" :rofl: I get some funny looks I tell you. They have nothing wrong with them, they just faint when they are sick, in pain, get a shock, or see blood. Anyhow, after rambling on, my point was ... I would be moaning far more than you :) :hugs: x

Coralista, I forgot to say the other day in the earing debate that I had no real opinion. I have never met a little girl who didn't want their ears pierced and I guess if they have it done young they don't remember it or know what's going to happen which means its less painful. I waited till Jessica decided to have it done, she was about 6. It hurt her but she wanted it done so put up with it. Dunno bout Lily? see what happens. x

PK, I'm beyond excited :loopy: I keep thinking about them little life's ... its so crazy to think about isn't it? like they are yours but they arent inside you yet. Sorry you feel so sick, how bout treating it like MS? keep snacking x

Sleeping bubs, tomatos give a lot of people trouble believe it or not! hope he's ok x

Poppy, i hear ya with the heartburn, it's so horrible. What do you have for it, gaviscon? I glugged it straight from the bottle in the end x

Jenny get ur baby bellie out!!! I am a curvy girl, I just managed to pose good for flattering bump pics! I was a size 14 before, a 16 now :cry: I'm sure you have a gorgeous baby bump growing, and we wanna see :) x

Laura, I'm thinking about your takeaway and I want it! :haha: mmmmmmm nom nom nom :) x

Thanks for the concern guys, Lily is a lot better and went down at 7pm tonight. I got the house clean and had a shower - feel like a new woman! :haha: DH said he is glad cause he would like a new woman :rofl: Off to bed now, sleep well DD's x

hey ladies :hi:

Not much to report from me apart from Chloe coming down with something. She had a bit of a belly ache this morning and the runs so I gave her an immodium and sent her off to school (she was her normal self in every other way). Well when she got home (DH picked her up from school, I was shopping with my Mum) she went out to play like usual. I did notice every time I looked out the window that she was sitting down, which isn't like her. She is a bit like the energizer bunny normally!! Anyway when I called her in for dinner, she told me she doesn't feel well, has the chills, a headache and stomach ache!! Anyway she has a fever and went to bed :awww: just hope we all manage to keep the germies away :argh:

Pheebs, hey darlin, make sure you are eating well, are you on more iron for the anemia? Keep up the good work with Flo, sounds like you are doing an excellent job:thumbup::hugs:

Jenny, we want a bump pic, like the others said we are all shapes and sizes hun:hugs:

PC hope you feel better stmach bugs are horrendous:hugs:

Tink, hope Lily has settled a bit, but you are certainly Supermum!:hugs:

Laura yes the spd is to do with the pelvis, google it. Do you have any of the symptoms?:hugs:

Poppy, hope little one gives you a break soon, and you get some comfort, not long to go now sweety:hugs:

PK, I'm so very very excited about tomorrow, good luck and big huggles, you'll be up the duff tomorrow :yipee: lots and lots of sticky dust :dust: xx

hey everyone else, I'm off to make some bottles and hit the sack:sleep: nighty night x

Ive just used rennies and milk atm i'll live lol, she kicking hell out of me now and head butting :haha:

Night sweetie glad Lily settled :hugs:

Cripes, I'm sorry Laura, you asked about SPD. I could type all the symptoms here but its easier for you read up yourself: https://www.pelvicpartnership.org.uk/ this is my fav site for info on pelvic pain, hope you find something helpful there and so sorry your suffering x

Coral, just missed ya. Hope its not a nasty bug and Chloe is back to her normal self tomorrow. :awww: x

Tink, your post made me chuckle esp the fainting parts. Aren't you a nurse? did you ever faint at work :rofl: So so happy Lily is feeling better and you are getting some rest:hugs: x

Nunnites Poppy :hugs: funny how we wish for strong movements in the second tri, and then wish they would soften up in the third :haha: x

I am much better with feinting now Coral, I never had the issue with blood n guts just pain and illness myself. HOWEVER I have feinted at work :rofl: I went into an eye operation ... I don't do eyes :rofl: x

:hugs: poppy. I feel almost silly asking God now, "please let them stick" b/c I know what will be will be, but yet I can't stop thinking it and saying it. :dohh: I'm sure the hardest part is yet to come with the 2ww. :wacko:

Tink it is totally weird, knowing theyre my babies but not in me or not "having" them yet. It's weird to think of "loving" them yet too as they're not fully developed or born but I do. :cloud9: it's b/c they are a part of me and dh that we wouldn't have otherwise and it's so special to me. :hugs:

We have to drive 2 hours to take the kiddos to see their "sperm donor" and drive another 2 hours back since we have the transfer in the morning. Normally we would just stay overnight or the weekend in Orlando but not this time!!! Tomorrow will be here soon!!!my oldest still refuses to see or talk to him and I'm glad. He doesn't deserve them.

Heh heh thanks Tink. I have quite a high pain threshold thankfully, follow my mum. She rarely goes to the dr, even when she had a acute pancreatitus!!

I honestly thought i was going to die last night though. Felt awful and the cramps were unbearable. What i wouldn't have given for some gas and air then!

Had to do a stool sample too. First time ever. Ewwwwwwww

I never lived that one down :rofl:

My youngest is a nightmare with blood though, he once fainted because he saw a mark on his hand... it was red pen :rofl: x

Oh tink, one of my sisters faints like that when she's ill. You're right...used to scare everybody that didn't know her well :winkwink:

Coral OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I'm gonna be up the duff tomorrow!!!! :happydance::yipee::wohoo: and poor little Chloe. I hope she gets better soon :hugs:

PK, I used to pray after sex :haha: which is kinda the same so I hear you! I'm gonna be thinking of you honey x

Pk re asking God for them to stick.

It does say in scripture 'if you believe in your heart you will get what you ask for then you will' - not word for word obviously.

My point being it doesn't matter WHAT you say it's HOW you say it.

Xx

Aw thank you tink :kiss: I guess transfer will be happening about 12:15pm UK time?? Say some extra prayers tomorrow my sweeties!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->