Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I'm gonna set a reminder on my phone PK so I can be with you in thought x

I hear ya PC :hugs: but I'm also trying to prepare myself that it may not be God's will for us. If I don't, i won't be able to handle it. :cry: either way, I know God has a plan for us and that it will all work out for the best, to His glory. I couldn't be here now as sane as I sound, without all of my beautiful ding dong girls. :hug: each one of you is so precious to me, and I swear we have got to have a real life get together one of these days!! :happydance:

:rofl: Tink, red pen:haha: I'm not sure If I ever fainted for real, almost a few times I think.

PK I'll be praying for you too, make sure you rest up and wow it really is amazing how these 3 little lives are growing as we speak but not inside you yet.

That reminds me, I feel so bad for my friend who is 11 weeks now. She was dreading telling her Mum and did today, her Mum reacted badly and my friend was very upset:cry:

I really must go to bed :haha: PK, would be amazing to all get together! Be lovely if we could manage it someday :) x

Poppy I would LOVE it!!! :kiss:

Coral, aw your poor friend. It's so traumatizing to be happy and excited about something, then tell someone and then that person have a negative reaction. Hate it when that happens. :hugs:

And besides...with the triplets, I'm gonna defo need ding dong help...who wants the first shift??? :haha::winkwink:

Lol :haha: that ought to get me through a couple of weeks at least :haha:

Well I got to go sweeties. Got to get on the road. It will be late before we get back and then up VERY early here for transfer :yipee: so I probably won't post til after. Hopefully, God-willing, praying we'll have wonderful news to share!!!! :kiss: nitey-night lovelies :hugs::kiss:

Oh that would be wonderful to all meet up one day, PK would love to help care for the triplets!:crib::crib::crib::haha: Good luck today xx

Good luck for today PK and remember plenty of rest after transfer :) THIS IS IT!!! xxx

PK So excited for you hun:happydance:
Wishing you the very best of luck, I'll be praying for you sweetie :hugs:

Hi everyone else:hi:

Good luck for today PK u and hubby will be in my thoughts. Loadsa love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:
:happydance::flower::happydance::flower::happydance::flower::happydance::flower::happydance:
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->