Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

dropping in with prayers and :dust: for PK...im soooooo freakin excited now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :hugs::kiss::kiss::hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi: girls :af: got me this morning on to my last clomid now fx this month i hope x x x

Ok so you guys better get back here soon, I have NEWS!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Everything went perfect this morning!!!!! I'm so flipping thrilled right now!! And I'm just over the moon about how dh has been since we had the news to move forward with retrieval.:cloud9: he's just been so happy and excited! :cloud9::cloud9:

Ok, so we have 3 beautiful embabies!!! :baby::baby::baby: Doc said they were well-developed and strong!!! :wohoo: it hasn't quite sunk in that I'm "pregnant". Still just praying they stick....or at least one does! I'm not quite home yet. We were totally out of groceries, so dh in the store...I'm waiting in the car, staying off my feet!! But I got a piccy of each of our little "babies" teehee :winkwink: I'll scan and post when we get home!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG PK I AM SO HAPPY FOR U now rest rest rest

afm Mckenzie is driving me mad lost count how many times I have said no today he is not listening at all today :-(

Caz sorry that witch got u. All the very best for this cycle lovely xxxxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hi all xxxxx Hope all is well on planet DD xxxxxxxxxxx

AFM just take a gander at my icon.........Phew relieved.com Has been a couple of worrying weeks x

PK Fantastic News can't believe you're preggo!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Will def be praying they are sticky little beans!! Or at least one or two!:thumbup: xxxxxxxxxx

Caz, sorry for AF really hope this cycle is it for you fingers crossed!:hugs:

Phoebe what happened? did you think you may be preggo? confused.com:wacko:

thank you lovelies...ok, here's the piccies!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

baby #1, baby #2, and baby #3 teehee

Attachments

• Embaby#1.jpg
    Embaby#1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
  • Embaby#2.jpg
    Embaby#2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Embaby#3.jpg
    Embaby#3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1
PK THOSE PICTURES JUST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES :cry:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::crib::hangwashing::hangwashing::cake::cake::muaha::muaha::dance::dance::dance::plane::plane::awww::boat::boat::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::friends::friends::friends::juggle::juggle::fool::fool::fool::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wine::wine::wine::wine::football::football::football::football: Sending bucket loads of sticky dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

oh my gosh, you've got me in tears now too poppy! :cry::happydance::cloud9: i guess technically it's not a "bfp" yet, but it is preggers. oh wow!!!!!!! i still can't believe it!!! :hugs::kiss:

:hugs: PC and :hugs: laura

Hi Coral yes i did oops. Thought i had mentioned it on here a while back. Anyways panic's off. Time for me to concentrate on PK's day :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh PK what beautiful pictures honey. I am over the moon for u xxxxxxxxxxx
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->