Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

aw phoebe :hugs: i don't want what i'm going through to mean that we can't still hash things out when you or any of the other ding dongs need some support sweetie :hugs: i'm here for you no matter what :kiss:

sleeping, it is weird seeing them like that, but it is amazing too!! :hugs:

check this out girls!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• embabiestransfer#1edit.jpg
    embabiestransfer#1edit.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 14
Wow amazing pics PK, it truly is a miracle :yipee:. I can't wait for your official bfp! xxxxx:kiss:

Wow PK the pics are amazing!!! UR PREGNANT :)
When can you test or will u wait for your beta results? xxx

HI ALL!!!!!

So much to say and catch up on, but first OMG PK..... FREAKIN AWESOME NEWS!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO THRILLED TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:hugs: well beta is the 26th. dh and i talked about testing early, but he doesn't want me to yet. i don't think he wants to wait til the beta though either. i don't have any IC's. dh didn't want to buy more. i think i have 1 or 2 more $ store tests. i'm thinking of using one tomorrow morning just to check that my hcg trigger is out of my system. that usually takes 5 or 6 days. i have 2 frer's but i know dh will want to buy more. so i'm thinking about testing around 4-5 days from now, but that might be too early and i'm so afraid of getting a bfn :cry: so in the end, i don't have a clear decision yet. :dohh:

ladyb so good to see you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we gotta see piccies!!!!!!!! :hugs::kiss:

CONGRATULATIONS ALSO TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL DING DONG MOMMAS AND THE DING DONG BFPs, and I see there have been many of those :bfp:s on here while I was gone!! :happydance: Waiting for the next round of good news! :)

Hope all of you are doing well. have missed you all loads but just don't get the chance to come online too much. I'll keep this short as i'm typing one-handed with my little guy snuggled in my chest :cloud9:, but just wanted to let ya'll know i'm proud mum to a baby boy. he was born 3 days after his due date, on july 28, weighing 7lbs 8oz. i had a water labour n water birth, and it was a memorable moment looking at him for the first time as they pulled him out of the water!! :) he's quite the boobie monster, n i find myself on the couch with a boob hanging out almost 12 hours of the day :shrug:

LB soooooooooooooooo lovely to see you :happydance::happydance: need piccs and what did call our little ding dong? Ohhhh birth story too :haha:

PK amazing piccy :hugs:

thanks PK :)

Thanks also to all your congratulatory messages on FB and for asking after me here on BNB :) Sorry I haven't been around to be a part of your lives in the last few months :(

haha i've been meaning to put down my birth story before I forget it myself, but haven't got round to it yet. one of these days... :shrug:

his name is Ishaan. It means supreme power and wisdom...hehehe :) will share some pics once I transfer them from my phone and camera.

(now to update my ridiculously outdated signature :dohh:)

Ionly have one hand - left and am leaning at wierd angle :haha: cant type much but im here and celebrating with you PK!!!!!!!!!!! wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: x

Hi ladyB! Congrats on the birth of Ishaan :) nice to hear from you xxx

Well PK whatever you decide to do in regards to testing we will support you hun and lets face it it's gona be BFP (i know it) xxx

Lady b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hi::hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So good to have u back lovely. Have really missed u. And congratulations on the birth of ur beautiful little boy Ishaan, Gorgeous name hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxx Now time to update siggy yay

aw phoebe :hugs: i don't want what i'm going through to mean that we can't still hash things out when you or any of the other ding dongs need some support sweetie :hugs: i'm here for you no matter what :kiss:

sleeping, it is weird seeing them like that, but it is amazing too!! :hugs:

I'll have none of that PK, today is ur day and i am so looking forward to seeing that BFP of urs!!!! And i'd like to add in return, that i am here for u and all other DD's. We've gone thru so much on this thread and u all mean the absolute world to me. Yet another beautiful and amazing picture my darling, Now as the other DD's have said, rest rest REST!!!! gotta let our babies get all snuggly and tucked in there :happydance::happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hugs xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::kiss::friends::kiss::hugs:

Hey all, I'm on my phone with a baby sleeping in my arms so forgive me that I'll be brief...

Pk I've been thinking of you all day long! I'm sooooooo unbelievably happy for you and your dh. I'm praying for the babies to stick and grow healthy. Amazing pictures, never seen anything like it! Now just rest and rest, lots of sticky dust and love flying your way xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ladyb, lovely to see you and congrats on the birth of your little boy Ishaan! Please come and chat with us more xx

Hi to all the lovely DDs, I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. I've been busy and tired and irritated. Looks like I'm gonna have a difficult night at work tonight. Love you all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->