Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Thanks poppy, I managed to settle an overtired baby, took me bloody two hours, wow this was a first! I'm finishing at 7am but i hope I won't be too tired. I saw dh last night after Monday night I missed him a lot, he had to work again today so if we can spend tomorrow together i rather not waste time with sleeping. xx

hi ladies,

PK I'm counting down the days til you get your bfp! so exciting. :happydance::happydance:

LB welsome back hunnie and congrats on the birth of Ishaan :awww: need to see pics.

BD hope you have an easy night tonight.:hugs:

I'm off to make bottles and go to bed nunnites all :kiss:xxx

Hey ladies

Nice to see you LadyB, congrats on your little man, can't wait to see pics :)

Just popping in before sleep. Got a wicked headache tonight :(

Night dings x

Thanks babyd :hugs: I hope you can get some rest tonight sweetie and get to spend some time with your dh tomorrow.

Coral, I really hope the time doesn't drag until testing time!!

LOL Still feel like i got ages yet, but feeling it now getting old :haha: bet it will be hard at this stage for you with 3 :hugs: but worth all the pain x

Morning everyone :flower:

:hi: girls well on to the last clomid if this month doesn't turn out then i will be doing egg sharing with ivf so it will be a lot cheaper for us we will get there tbh i think my body needs a good rest off clomid x x x

Congratulations PK, hope you are feeling well hunny and still have your feet up. 3 babies is such a blessing.

LadyB congrats on little Ishaan, glad to hear you are both well.

Caz, good luck, and maybe the clomid break will do you good.

Hi pops, hope you are well hun, can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone, and hope little miss has moved out of your ribs.

Tink, hope lily is well today and feeding a bit better, it must be frustrating for you both.

PC, yay for the food poisoning easing up, love the knitting !!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, I will read back again later, haven't posted in ages, its been a bit manic here, 6 weeks until maternity leave and counting. We are coming back to the UK to live, in November so excited!!!!!

PJ i cant believe your 25wks either :hugs:missed you and great news about coming back here to live, was this planned??

Hope your pregnancy going smoothly too :kiss:

PJ i cant believe your 25wks either :hugs:missed you and great news about coming back here to live, was this planned??

Hope your pregnancy going smoothly too :kiss:

Ahh missed you all too. I have popped on a couple of times to post recently and something crops up so have not had chance to say hello properly.

Its flying by! pregnancy is going great thanks, apart from the usual aches and pains.

as for coming home, I am being made redundant, so it seems the best time to come home. I can take a bit of extra time off too. OH has just got a good job offer so we should all be back and settled just in time to have baby. We are all ready to come home now :cloud9:

Sorry to hear about the mix up with the court case, hope its a blessing in disguise and the maggot will get what he deserves. xxxx

Nice month to come back it will be bloody freezing :haha: sorry to hear about your job, but sounds like your looking forward to the big move, just take it easy missy :hugs:

Nice month to come back it will be bloody freezing :haha: sorry to hear about your job, but sounds like your looking forward to the big move, just take it easy missy :hugs:

I know, I need to find a coat that will fit lol!! Still we might get back just in time for bonfire night.

to be honest, I am looking forward to coming home. I do love my job, but there is no way I can carry it on with a new baby, I would be away from home too much. This way I can get a long mat leave :happydance:

:wave::hi: everyone,

Congrats to you PK!!!!...this is going to be an excited tww:hugs:

LadyB so good to hear from you!!! Congrats on Ishaan...beautiful name. Hope to see pics soon:hugs:

Caz:hugs: to you girly

Puppy, glad your on the mend:hugs: I am going to start knitting my baby blanket next Saturday with some ladies at church. They knitt scarves, blankets, booties and hats for the newborns and the homeless.

Tink,Coral and Phobe, I hope you and your little ladies are doing well

Poppy:hugs: to you

PJ,Laura,MC,Jenny hope you ladies are doing well:hugs:

asfm, I am tired!!! We had an awesome retreat this weekend. Our theme was "Learning to Lean and Leaning to Learn" it was AWESOME!!! my spirit is refreshed. I have been cramping a lot. I just pray everything is allright. I need to get ready for church this morning and then I have tons of homework to do. You ladies have a good rest of the day:hugs:

Good morning sweeties :hi:

China sounds like you had an awesome weekend!! I'm so jealous!! :haha: when do you have your next appt? :hugs:

Pj, lucky you, soon being on mat leave!! I'm so glad to hear you're doing well...we've missed you here!! :hugs:

Poppy I know those last couple of months are awful but I hope they fly by for you :kiss: because if they fly by for you, maybe they will for me too :haha:

Well I used my last $ store cheapie this morning to see if my HCG trigger shot was out of my system. Nothing showed at first but I just checked it a while ago (3 hours after I did it) and you can see a very faint line there. Probably be all gone by tomorrow. This way I know I can trust results whenever I do a test later. Still not sure when I will test...wait and see if I get any "symptoms" I guess. :shrug:

Ha ha, PK having POAS addictions already :haha:

Sounds like your church have a lovely idea there China - I wonder if any of our ladies can knit, might suggest something similar to pastor. We're doing a 'foodbank' atm which is just as rewarding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->