Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Damita - those pics of you are gorgeous!!! I also really like the white and dark blue colour theme - I might use that and I just adore the flutterbyes!!

Thanks guys, ebay is where I got all my stuff - bargain!

my wedding dress only cost £83 lol wanted simple as the boat has narrow stairs/ladders lol a friend of Kierans is doing the cake for about £65 and a friend is doing the photos lol haven't really spent much well we haven't all we have brought is the rings my parents and Kieran's parents are paying for it lol

Aww i love all this wedding talk :)
I got married 2 years ago whilst on holiday with my family in Florida, it was an amazing day.
Here are some pics https://www.royalchapel.com/09JenniferScott.html
xxx

Ahhh Jenny those are gorgeous too, love the little page boy:hugs:

Thanks Poppy, the little boy is called Callum and is our best friends youngest son :)

How are you feeling hun? xxx

Aww i love all this wedding talk :)
I got married 2 years ago whilst on holiday with my family in Florida, it was an amazing day.
Here are some pics https://www.royalchapel.com/09JenniferScott.html
xxx

You got married a month after us - July 31st 2009 :)

aww I loved planning my wedding - would do it again for renewing of vows :haha;

Hey girls,

Wedding talk, i like it! Well, my wedding dress was custom made from ebay shipped from China. The dress itself cost £9.99 shipping was around £40 and tiny alteration at the local dry cleaner for £10. We got married 18th March 2006, went to the registry office and then had a reception for about 40people in a Greek restaurant with tons of food. We couldn't finish it all and the restaurant owner packed it all for us to take home and we had a smallish party in our flat the next day, eating the wedding meal lol. I'll try to find a pic...

Attachments

• 07980034.jpg
    07980034.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 13
Poppy your bump is gorgeous. You all probably saw mine on fb with dh lol Thanks for liking it x I'm an onion!

Hope you all are okay, girls, dh and i had a very good day together but i had some very upsetting news this evening and i cried my eyes out...I had a phone call and was told by my aunt that they didn't want to tell me but my 22yr old cousin is pregnant and asked me to take her to the abortion appointment tomorrow. I had a shock and got very upset at first cause i know she did it on purpose thinking that the guy would finally take her seriously. She's irresponsible, stupid and selfish and this will be her fourth abortion. She's very sad that the guy doesn't even want to know about it and she can't rely on anyone's support so there's no way she can keep it. Now i just feel sorry for the little life she's going to kill tomorrow and i will be there to help her to do it. I am devastated but it's really lucky that i'm pregnant because if i still was struggling with ttc i wouldn't be able to see her let alone go along with her. I am angry with her but i know it's hard for her too and it's gonna be hard for her to see me with a growing belly and seeing me having my baby. It's sad sad sad :cry:

Aw poppy bump looks perfect sweetie! :winkwink:

Sk, my dh and I just married, well a yr and a half ago now, but I sympathize with the stress of wedding planing. Still fresh in my memory!! :hugs: you'll get it done though and all will be perfect!

China, YES!!! Anything to save some money at this point!! :haha: I am so not above freebies!! Lol. I'll pm you my address if you're really sure?? :hugs:

YES..I'm sure....pm your address :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->