Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hugs babydream i know its going to be hard, but sadly this is the world we're in and im not against the A word as everyone has their own reasons why they do it, but 4th time?? Not so good :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey ladies,

China, glad you had a nice weekend :hugs:

PC lovely wedding pics:thumbup:

Skweek, love the dress its beautiful. x

Damita, you looked stunning in those wedding pics.x

Jenny you too you looked great and lovely wedding.

Babyd, like the wedding pic, thats terrible news. How far along is she? so so sad:cry:

Poppy, lovely bump you look lovely dear, wont be long before little Serenity is here and pink, pink, pink:happydance:

PK try to rest and let those 3 eggies snuggle up. I think maybe 4 or 5 days to test? but do they tell you not to test? Although for us poas addicts thats impossible:haha:

PJ nice to see you back :hugs:

sorry if I missed anyone, trying to remember:dohh: love to all xx

Thanks Coral hope you n keira are ok? Looks weird every time someone puts Serenity on here, im that use to seeing boy names and knowing your talking about my little girl :cloud9: how sad am i :haha:

thanks china!!!! :happydance:

babyd, i agree with the other girls...i wouldn't be able to do it. i understand people have their reasons for doing it...personally i don't support it, but that's beside the point. i just think as the FOURTH time, she's just being plain irresponsible and not showing respect for herself or for the little lives she has lost. regardless of her decision, i hope she will consider getting counseling because we all know this is more about her own self-esteem and issues than having a pregnancy. :hugs: i really hope it all works out for her. :hugs:

Morning all ding dongs! :hi:

how are you all? The pain in my left hip is getting worse day by day. Not aure what to do about it at all.

Xx

Awwwwww loving the wedding chat here ladies!!!!! Not been able to retain an awful lot of info here though, my brain is frazzeled through exhaustion! Lily a lot better again thank goodness but waking lots in the night to make up for the lack of feeding. Anyhow, just glad shes back to doing normal baby stuff lol

Babydream, that's great that your taking her and you have such a wonderful attitude to her. Most people would just be totally fed up with her ... rightly so she's been very irresponsible. But in reality, the girl must be pretty messed up and muddled inside for her to be doing this. Glad you felt able to help, your not condoning what she is doing your being there for a mixed up young lady. I really hope she gets herself straight now. I'll be thinking of you, will be hard x

Hope everyone is ok? I think they are right? :haha: zzzzzzzz

Heres my wedding photos, pretty sure most of you have seen them on FB anyhow but any excuse to show em off :haha: Ours was a pretty down to earth do at my church, and the reception in a marquee at the local pub :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150164438140319.412862.196241690318&type=1x

Hello all hope all is well, just thought i'd pop by and say hi. Hugs xxxxx:hugs::flower::hugs:

Morning all, I'm messed up! Scared! My cousin is stupid and irresponsible and selfish etc...but she has nobody else she could ask to take her. As it turned out this was the reason for my aunt's visit but I didn't know. Anyway...Please please tell me girls that god won't punish me for helping her through this. I'm really scared that if I do this god will take my baby away too. Please say it's not gonna happen!:cry:

BD You are doing the right thing by god. Dont condone what she is doing, but do not judge her. Thats for God to do. Instead you are demonstrating Gods love, grace and mercy by being there for her, and hes not gonna punish you for that. That is exactly what we are called to do honey! I'll br praying for you to have the strength to get throgh the day xxxxxxx

Sweetie the Lord gave YOU that baby because that baby is completely right for you. You're not condoning your couins decision or doing the procedure yourself. You're taking her to a clinic appointment for support and you could even say a prayer in there for that little life. The Lord wouldn't punish you for being a kind person.

God is love xxx

I'm gonna try to go through all the options she considered to see if I could offer any ideas before she goes through with it. I def don't condon this and I told her my opinion about her actions which got her here and I was really harsh. But I have to put my anger aside and support her decision no matter how I feel about it. I better go now, will be back later. xxxx

Tink is right babyd. God expects us to show compassion without approving of what is wrong. being there for your cousin and taking her is not a sin, and God doesn't work like that...to take away your baby...He won't do that when you're trying to show love. I know what I said before was pretty hard...I suppose just hit me at the wrong time :blush: but I know many people over the years who I've been a friend to who've had abortions. It's not a pretty thing and they typically feel extremely torn up about it and guilty after the fact. Four is quite a high number, and that shocked me. I mean, why not just use bcp's or get the depo shot or an implant or something? :wacko: but I'm going off-point. Anyway, your cousin very much needs some counseling and compassion. Most often our punishments from God come in the form of dealing with the real consequences of whatever stupid decisions we've made. But bad things that happen to us are not from God, but rather a result of the fallen nature of the world in general and the sinful nature of man. It's inherent. Taking your cousin won't cause anything to happen to your baby sweetie. :hugs: I would suggest though, if you're feeling so strongly about it, that maybe it's the time to talk to her about how you're feeling about it and your concerns for her. Not to try to persuade her one way or another, but just to let her know you don't support what she's doing but you still wanted to be there for her. Maybe that's what God expects you to do but only you know for sure. :shrug: no matter what, we're here for you sweetie and you're doing the right thing :hugs:

babydream, sorry you are going through this but I agree that this is not your doing and God will not punish you:hugs::hugs:

Tink, you have a lovely way with words hun, I always love readin your posts:hugs: when do you want to meet? Anyday is good for me but Friday? Glad Lily is doing better:hugs:

morning PC, Phoebe :hi:

PK hi, you have a way with words too, enjoy reading your posts:hugs: How are feeling any symptoms yet?

BD You are doing the right thing by god. Dont condone what she is doing, but do not judge her. Thats for God to do. Instead you are demonstrating Gods love, grace and mercy by being there for her, and hes not gonna punish you for that. That is exactly what we are called to do honey! I'll br praying for you to have the strength to get throgh the day xxxxxxx

couldnt have said it better myself, totally agree with our Tink :thumbup: :hugs: for today Tunde..ill be thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3 :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->