Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Good morning girls. :hugs:

I'll be praying for you babyd. :kiss: (and your cousin) :hugs:

Tink, so glad to hear lily is doing better :happydance: I bet a poor night of sleep is worth it when she's feeding and feeling better :thumbup::hugs:

:hi: g'morning pc. How u today? :kiss:

Afm, feeling quite crap since yesterday afternoon. I think Ive got a mild form of OHSS (ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome). It's only possible to get it after ov when you're doing an ivf cycle. I dont believe I showed risk for it during stims or they would have canceled the cycle. BUT the nurse told us when we started all this, that this mostly happens in the cycles that are successful, so I'm praying it's a good sign!!! Mostly I just feel "unwell", but as to "real" symptoms, I'm having some nausea (nothing new), still quite bloated (I look preggo, a good 4-5 months preggo), and pains in my stomach. Really it's the pains in my stomach that made me think it's the ohss. Anyway, if it gets worse I'll call the clinic, but otherwise, just trying to rest up and drink lots of fluids.

Hey PK :wave: how's life being preggo? :happydance:

I'm feeling a bit 'meh' today actually. I am fed up with DH and I am thinking about it far too much. Supposed to be going out for lunch with my best friend today but I'm going to have to REALLY drag myself out :(

I'll be ok, it's just a little dip - haven't had one for a while :)

BD huge hugs :hugs::hugs:

PK hope your ok and just rest as much as you can :kiss:

Babyhopes happy 32wks :happydance:

Well you can always vent to us here pc :winkwink::hugs: dh's have the worst sense of things sometimes. Try to do something for yourself today hun. I know you'll have to make yourself do it but meeting your friend might be just the ticket. :kiss:

Thanks PK, going to get myself sorted :)
Rant later - lol
Wow isn't that something for you to look forward to :haha:

I have LOTS to read back on. Just wanted to say a belated congrats to hopes :hugs: Lovely name you have chosen too.
Got married on saturday so kind of on :cloud9: right now.
Next FS appointment is 13th October and we have decided to go ahead with it now i am more stable.
Hope you are all okay and i will try to pop in more regularly (my laptop has died so having to use DH's)

xxxxxx

Rants are always something to look forward to pc :haha:

Lupus, wonderful ton see you back sweetie and so glad you're doing better!! Yay!! :hugs: huge congrats on getting married hun :wedding::happydance:

Congratz LR hope it was a magical day and so glad to hear your going ahead with TTC :hugs:

Can any1 please tell me what to do about my hip? I am in total agony every time I get up and try to walk now!!!

Have a word with mw sweetie my SPD is in my groin area not too bad yet just starting to feel it when i walk and when i try get in bath and into bed. All they'll offer you is physio :shrug:

I had to look it up b/c I wasn't sure what it was...take a look at this Laura. Maybe a support belt for your belly will help?? :hugs:

https://www.birthsource.com/scripts/article.asp?articleid=189

Laura did you see the link I posted for you the other day? the pelvic partnership? here it is again: https://www.pelvicpartnership.org.uk/

You will need to see your G.P really, and demand to be refurred for physio. They can give you a support belt there but like PK said, you can buy one. I'm not convinced its actual SPD as its in the hip joint, but I expect it is Pelvic Girdle pain as a result of the stretching of the ligaments in pregnancy. Follow the recommendations on that site, I wont list them here as its all over there for you. You have my sympathy honey, I had SPD and SIJD plus degenerative discs so I know all about aches and pains in pregnancy. Give me a shout if you have anything you want to ask honey. I was on strong pain relief and in a wheelchair at the end :( x

Coralista, Thursday any good for you? x

Hey PK, Popsy, MC, PC :wave: :hugs: Lily pie asleep, Tinkerbell going asleep zzzzzzz :haha: back laters xxxxxx

PK sorry just read your post, hoping it gets better for you honey. Rest up and defo call up clinic if it gets no better :hugs: as if you needed anything to make you more anxious!!! :hugs: x

PC just read your post properly too, sending huggles :hugs: defo some you time is in order x

Tink i thought more maybe Sciatica than spd? :shrug: enjoy your sleep :hugs:

i'm having just a very tiny bit of pink spotting mixed in with ..... well, i don't know if it's actually cm or just leftover from the progesterone vaginal suppository i'm having to take (sorry tmi :blush:). oh good grief :dohh::dohh: i'm going to end up symptom spotting no matter how hard i try not to :dohh::dohh: but maybe it's a good sign for starting to implant??? :happydance::happydance:

PK with 3 little bubs implanting you will likely get a bit more too :haha:
Snuggle tight babies!!! Off to draft my rant now ;)

i almost hope so pc. might give me more reassurance. of course if it's not too much :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->